Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ 'Eve'ning returns. ❯ Radar Hit ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A SHINTO PRIESTESS IN THE ANCIEN HITTITE EMPIRE
OR
WHERE THE RED FIRE AND RED RIVER MEET
 
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing except Miyuki Kanzaki.
 
 
Vol5 Chap2: The Fall of Malatia.
 
 
Kail Mursili, third Prince of the Hittite, threw the four sticks in his hand. He counted the number of flats showed by them and smirked as he advanced his last pawn out of the rectangular board. “That does it.”
 
Miyuki Kanzaki, time-displaced Miko, groaned and covered her face with her hands. “I lost again.”
 
The odd couple was playing Senet (The oldest of any ancient board game of Egypt, circa 3500 BC and 3100 BC. In this game of 30 squares set in three rows of 10, both player's pieces enter the board at one end of a row, proceed to the end, turn and go back down the middle at the end of which they turn again, drop to the final row and go back. The object being to bear off all your pieces before your opponent does. Special spots on the board represent death and being turned away from the afterlife and rebirth to try again.). The young girl had a crooked smile and looked up to the blond young man. “Well, let's play one more game!”
 
Kail chuckled. “I've won ten times in a row. You have no knack for this game, Miyuki.”
 
The newly anointed priestess of Ishtar could only mumble about unfairness and shake her head in embarrassment. True, for someone who was a fair player of Go or Chess or even Monopoly, she was taking a rather severe beating.
 
She sighed. “All right, then…” She got up of the couch they used. “I'll clean he room…”
 
The prince raised an eyebrow. “You've already done that twice, and the servants cleaned it before you.”
 
That stopped the Japanese. “Uh…” A light blush coloured her cheeks.
 
The amber eyes of the young man narrowed as he considered his concubine.
 
The long black-haired teenager wasn't feeling very good about the situation. `When we're alone in this room doing nothing, it feels very awkward.' She felt uneasy in the potential sexual situation between her and the handsome young man. `And if I reject him again, he'll be angry.'
 
She blinked as she felt his hand reaching for her back and then the Prince took her in his arms, bridal way. “Eek! Prince Kail?!”
 
In a feat of strength, Kail laid the emerald-eyed girl on the couch, sweeping away the game of Senet. “In my country, a man makes love to a woman he's fond of. That's how he expresses his feeling to her.”
 
Miyuki gasped as the Prince kissed her pale throat. “N-No…” `Maybe that seems natural to him because he's a grown man.' Once again, she felt powerless to stop him with her unarmed skills. She flinched. `But I…I…' She felt his hot breath moving along her ivory skin and tensed as he neared her mouth for a kiss.
 
Kail then lightly bit her nose. “Ow!” She blinked as she looked up to him. “Prince Kail?”
 
He gazed seriously to her. “You don't want this, do you?” Her emerald eyes widened. “I don't want to force you.” He leaned to her. “But it is not pleasant to see you avoiding me. It makes me want to torment you a little.”
 
He lightly embraced her and kissed her jaw. “How can I make you want me? I'll do whatever you tell me to.”
 
Miyuki gasped as her hormones were raging in her under his ministrations. “Y-You will?”
 
He nodded as he nibbled the delicate flesh of her throat. “What do men do in your country? How do they show their affection?”
 
The Japanese seriously pondered on that. It was very considered of Kail that he acknowledged and tried to respect their cultural differences. `Showing their affection…?' She reached for her untouched cup of wine on a table and dipped her finger. Using the red liquid as ink, she traced a heart symbol on the low table.
 
Kail blinked as he considered the curious symbol. “… What kind of spell are you casting?”
 
Miyuki giggled. “A spell?” She considered her drawing. “Well, some people could use it as a spell, but really it's a symbol that means “I love you”. Anyone in my country would recognize it. It symbolized the heart of the loved one or the gift of your own love.” She sighed. `Maybe, this is too childish for him?' “Of course, we do…the usual things in my country too.” `Prince Kail has never truly said how he feels about me.' Nostalgia surged in her soul. `If we do things romantically in the right order, this should come first.'
 
Kail gazed on the symbol, crossed his arms and sighed. “I like the way we do things in my country better.” He nodded to himself. “This isn't much fun.”
 
Miyuki scowled. She was still straddled by the young man on the couch. “Ha ha, very funny.” She began to push him away. “Hands to yourself!”
 
She gasped as he caught her hand, traced a heart symbol on her palm and kissed it. Her eyes widened. It wasn't a gesture made only to comfort her. “Prince Kail…” `He knows it means… “I love you”… Does he…?'
 
“I won't allow your lips…” He leaned into her, amber eyes plunging into her emerald soul-windows. “…to reject me. They belong to me.”
 
She closed her eyes as he kissed her. Her mouth opened and drank the exquisite elixir that made her shivering. She began to reciprocate the hugging and her tongue returned the same gift.
 
“Prince Kail…” The couple stiffened and gasped at the interruption. At the door, Ilvani coughed to regain his composure. “Pardon the intrusion, but the Hakim has come to escort you to the feast.”
 
The Hakim hid his reddened face by bowing. “Forgive me for disturbing you!”
 
Kail hid his sighing. It seemed that each time he wanted a little intimacy with Miyuki, Fate conspired to interrupt them. “Oh, is it time already? I'll need a moment to change.”
 
The Japanese priestess took a cleansing breath and tried to master the hammering of her heart. `Stupid! Stupid! We're in the heart of the enemy's stronghold!' Her hand reached her still tingling lips. `This is no time to worry about love!'
 
1234567890987654321
 
The feast was running full as the night progressed. Male servants were serving food and drinks and two groups of musicians were entertaining the guests. Kail was charming the entourage, the Hakim was smiling and Ilvani's cool countenance seemed to reinforce the impression that everything was alright.
 
Although they couldn't enter the festivities, Miyuki, Kikkuri and the Hatti sisters were watching from afar.
 
Kikkuri sighed in relief. “Things seem to be going well. We need only avoid suspicion until we make our move at dawn.”
 
Miyuki nodded. “Right.” She frowned. “At least, as long as their intentions are to wait for the Prince of Darkness.”
 
A sudden rustle drew their attention to the main corridor. Kash, their chariot commander was babbling with the Malatia soldier escorting him. “Humph. Why do they send me on such a trivial errand? Powerful men are hard taskmasters, aren't they?”
 
The smile on the soldier seemed a little…stressed. “Heh…” He didn't seem to enjoy the conversation with Kash.
 
Kikkuri blinked. “Kash?” Miyuki internally swore. The redheaded officer would not have come if there wasn't an emergency.
 
Kash continued to lay his grieves to the helpless soldier. “You know what I mean, right brother?!”
 
The soldier rushed to the servant as if he was the saviour himself. “Kikkuri! This man wishes to see Prince Kail!” He sighed in relief as Kash changed target and caught Kikkuri by the lapels. “My duty is done, I'll just be going now…” He quickly bowed and ran out before the chariot commander drew him in the argument.
 
Kash almost yelled in the face of Kikkuri. “Kikkuri, listen to me! Those idiot bureaucrats insist that they must have Prince Kail's seal in order to requisition beans!”
 
The servant was flabbergasted. “Kash?! What are you talking about?”
 
Kash shook the young man. “They won't send more beans without the Prince's approval! For beans! Beans!” Kash leaned into his ear and whispered urgently. “Kikkuri, the Prince of Darkness will be here tonight!”
 
The brown-haired man stiffened. “What?!” Miyuki's eyes widened as she listened to the rest of the conversation.
 
“The Hakim's messenger got through.”
 
“What happened, Kash?”
 
“I'll tell you the details later. Prince Kail must be warned at once!”
 
Kikkuri winced. “That's impossible! Prince Kail is attending the Hakim's formal feast.”
 
Kash was dismayed. “This is a matter of life and death! Find an excuse to summon Prince Kail. If the Prince of Darkness returns now, all is lost!” The heart of Miyuki missed a beat. “He'll behead Prince Kail!”
 
Kikkuri gulped. “But if we do anything unusual, they'll suspect we know their plan and kill us all now!” He looked around him. “There aren't enough of us to protect Prince Kail!”
 
Kash shook his head. “What do you suggest, then?”
 
“What can we do? We're not allowed to enter the feast chamber!”
 
Miyuki considered the dire situation. `If we don't act now, we'll all be killed…' She gazed in the direction of the festivities. `And the Prince of Darkness will behead Prince Kail!' Her fist tightened and she began to walk firmly to the room. `Never!'
 
Everyone blinked to her. Kikkuri raised an eyebrow. “Princess Miyuki?”
 
A flame kindled behind her emerald eyes. “I'll go in.”
 
Kikkuri gasped. “Princess Miyuki, wait!” He interposed himself. “Women are not allowed in there!” He continued under the intensity of her almost feline gaze. “They may slay you on the spot and Prince Kail won't be able to stop them!”
 
The determined eyes narrowed and she pushed him away. “Out of my way! I have to warn him!”
 
Kikkuri had been powerless to stop her as something in her was sapping his will. “Hadi, stop her!”
 
The long honey-haired girl tried but the Miko was too swift. “Princess Miyuki, please wait!” Too late! Miyuki had already put a foot into the forbidden room.
 
Murmurs spread into the chamber as her intrusion was remarked. She could feel sweat beads on her brow as she perceived the incredulous stares on her.
 
Kail's eyes widened as he witnessed the entrance of the young girl. `Miyuki?!'
 
The Hakim and Dana gasped as they saw the intruder. Outside the room, Miyuki's friends were dismayed by the danger the young girl was facing.
 
Hadi shook her head, scared for her charge despite the supportive hand of Ryui on her shoulder. “Princess Miyuki! What is she going to do?!”
 
Shalla was almost biting her wrist. “She'll be cut down!”
 
The murmurs of the guest grew in volume as the Japanese slowly walked into the room, her gaze fixed on the blond young Prince at the end of the chamber.
 
“What's this? Women are not permitted here.”
 
“What brazenness! This is an outrage!”
 
Dana rose on his feet. “Princess Miyuki! Though you are Prince Kail's concubine, this cannot be ignored!” The black-haired and moustached man drew his sword. “The law demands that you pay with your life!”
 
Ryui almost screamed in dismay. “Oh!”
 
Hadi tried to do something. “Princess Miyuki, run this way!”
 
But the Japanese had an advantage: No one really knew about her natural speed. She suddenly rushed to the surprised third Prince, her arms outstretched and already out of the reach of the guests. “Prince Kail!”
 
Kail had barely time to prepare as his concubine made a brilliant demonstration of a flying tackle. “Miyuki?!”
 
The voice of Miyuki took a seductive edge, completely out of character for the young girl. “I miss you! Please don't leave me alone!”
 
Kail's eyes widened as he heard her. Ilvani almost choked on her drink. The Hakim and General Dana were flabbergasted. Kikkuri and the Hatti sisters could only blinked at the comportment of their Princess.
 
Miyuki began to play her role of courtesan to the hilt. “I want to be alone with you.” She gazed lovingly to the young man. “Come back to the bedchamber.” She hugged him. “Please.” As she embraced him, her lips whispered to her ear under the cover of a kiss. “Prince Kail… The Prince of Darkness will be here soon.”
 
The Hittite blinked and mastered his reactions at this news. His eyes slightly narrowed as he remarked the presence of Kash outside the chamber.
 
Sweating, the Hakim tried to retake control of the situation. “Excuse me, Prince Kail.” He blinked as the Prince rose with the young girl in his arms. “Excuse me…”
 
“So, you were lonely? There, there.” Ignoring the Hakim, Kail smiled to the Japanese. “Very well, we'll go. I'll keep you nice and warm until morning.” He seemed to remark now the presence of Dana and the Hakim. “Your pardon, great Hakim. I enjoyed tonight's festivities immensely. The company was enthralling.”
 
The young girl beamed to the bewildered men and waved. “Bye-bye!”
 
Kail walked to the exit. “Goodnight, then.”
 
Dana could only simmer in outrage and the Hakim was perplexed. What the exotic concubine could have mean by… “Bye-bye?”
 
Dana snorted as the couple exited the chamber. “Humph. This would have been a good place for the Prince of Darkness to behead Prince Kail, but… all is well.” He sheathed his sword. “Their blood shall soak their bed instead of this floor.”
 
The group began to run as soon as they were outside any prying eyes. Kail lowered Miyuki on the floor. “Phew… That was too close.” She smirked. “Wasn't it? Prince Kail…”
 
The blond prince chuckled. “Well done, Miyuki.”
 
“What are we going to do?” Kikkuri was still dismayed. “The Prince of Darkness is coming!”
 
Kail reasserted his leadership. “Calm down. We're just going to open the gates a bit sooner than planned.” He gazed intensely to his trusted group. Miyuki nodded: It was the best thing to do since they were already prepared to do it. “Open them immediately. Let in the Hittites!” Kail pointed to Kikkuri. “Kikkuri, set fire to the armouries.”
 
“Yes, Prince.”
 
The Third Prince turned to his foster-brother. “Ilvani, open the gates.”
 
“Yes, Prince.”
 
Finally, the amber-eyed man smiled evilly to his chariot commander. “Kash, you get word to our men outside.”
 
“Yes, Prince.”
 
1234567890987654321
 
The soldiers guarding the western gate of the city received a nice surprise this night.
 
“Oh, soldiers…”
Two vision of beauty walked seductively to them…in stereo.
 
“Handsome soldiers…”
 
The soldiers reddened as the twins approached them and their arms sneaked around their necks. “What do you girls want?”
 
Ryui smiled. “We have a favour to ask of you.” She levelled a knife to his throat and seductively purred. “Open the gates. Quickly.” The soldier could only acquiesce in front of the…`pointed' argument.
 
Citizens in the street screamed as flames erupted from a building. A generous dose of oil was of great help for arsonists.
 
“F-FIRE!”
 
“The armoury is on fire!”
 
Miyuki smiled as she observed the actions of her friends. `It's begun!' She palmed the dagger hidden on her person. `I hope we can take the city before the Prince of Darkness returns!'
 
Speaking of the Prince of Darkness, Mattiwaza was pushing his war chariots to the extreme. “Hurry! If any man delays us, his severed head will adorn the walls of Malatia!” Everything was a question of time. If he reached Malatia before Mursili could consolidate his position, he could win. If not…
 
Inside the palace, the soldiers were panicking.
 
“Whoa! Help!”
 
Dana was trying to gather his men into an effective force. “Get hold of yourselves!” But the panicked men didn't listen to him. “You're Mitanni soldiers!” He suddenly understand why when a sword was pointed under his nose. “Huh?!”
 
Mittanamwa, commander of the infantry, was calmly holding the weapon. “General Dana, I presume?” Behind him, two Hittite soldiers were already holding the Hakim as a prisoner. “If you love your life, keep quiet.”
 
As his soldiers penetrated in the city, various reports reached a smug Kail.
 
“Our soldiers are flooding through the western gate! The city hall is in our hands.”
 
“We've captured all the senior officials! The eastern gate will soon be under our control.”
 
Miyuki couldn't stop to smirk a little. `It's amazing.' Despite the warnings of her friends from the Circle, she was letting success clouding her judgement. `Everything is going according to Prince Kail's plan.' There was just one thing she wanted to do. “But shouldn't I be doing something?”
 
Kail turned to the young girl. “You are my Princess.” He understood perfectly her need to be useful. “Your place is at my side.”
 
Miyuki sighed under his kiss. “But even Hadi and her sisters are helping…”
 
An officer entered with a new report. “Prince Kail! Mitanni foot soldiers are looting the treasure room!”
 
Kail shrugged. “Let them.” They were not here for material possessions.
 
Emerald eyes widened. “Prince Kail, no!” The Miko didn't lose sight for why she was here. “The Dragon's eye is in the treasure room. We can't let them find it!”
 
“The Dragon's eye?!” Damn! He forgot about this!
 
“I'll go! I'll find it! Don't worry, I'm armed!” Miyuki turned to race for the exit.
 
Kail tried to stop her. “Wait Miyuki! Someone else can…”
 
Kikkuri interrupted the scene. “Prince Kail, I have news!”
 
Kail was distracted. He was still the commander of an army in a perilous situation. “What is it?” He gasped as he whirled to the already far away young girl. “Miyuki!”
 
The young priestess ran, determined to find the powerful artefact. `It seems hard to believe there's really a talisman that can control people's minds, but the Circle have been confronted to such devices in the past.' Her eyes narrowed as she remembered all the tears and blood shed during those conflicts. `I don't want the Prince of Darkness or Queen Nakia to get it.' She was armed and her power as a priestess had been restored when she received the blessing of Ishtar. `Everyone else is too busy to worry about this, so I'll do it…'
 
Kikkuri ran back to his lord. “Prince Kail!” He had grim news. “The Prince of Darkness!” He pointed to the East. “He's returned through the eastern gate…”
 
“What?!” It was a very bad news for Kail. “I was just told that the eastern gate would soon be in our hands!”
 
Kikkuri bowed in dismay. “Yes, but someone cut the bowstrings of the soldiers who were assigned to take it. I'm sorry, my Prince!”
 
Kail frowned. There was something fishy here. “Hum, and the messenger got through because someone killed our soldiers, right?” His amber eyes widened. “There's a traitor among us.” He bit his lower lip as he thought about the courageous young girl alone in another part of the palace. `I hope Miyuki is all right.' He knew about her skills in fighting, but treachery was a powerful tool capable of downing the mightiest warrior.
 
A group of Mitanni soldiers were ransacking a building.
 
“Hurry up! Take all the treasure you can carry!”
 
In another building nearby, Miyuki was furiously searching in the massive amount of goods. “Damn it. How will I ever find a little box in all this?” Her mystic sense didn't register anything in the vicinity. “It's hopeless!” She suddenly perceived an approaching life-force and fell into a defensive hand-to-hand posture. She blinked to the blond and blue-eyed man at the entrance of the room.
 
The very long-haired young man blinked, as surprised as her by her presence. “Princess Miyuki?”
 
She recognized him. “You're…Sharma?” She raised an eyebrow and let go of her posture. “Why would a priest come here?”
 
The priest blinked and smirked a little. “What of you? Why is a concubine plundering the city's treasure house?”
 
She pointed to herself. “Me? Well, since you're here, will you help me?” He probably had minimal training in magic but he could really be helpful. “I'm looking for something important for the Prince.”
 
The man smiled. “What is it?”
 
She described it with her hands. “A gold-inlaid ivory box about this big. It must be here somewhere.”
 
`Two searchers are better than one.' She focused anew on any mystical resonances. `I'll find that Dragon's eye no matter what!' She blinked as she finally remarked something odd among the treasures. “Barley?” Why sacks of cereals were stocked with precious goods, unless…
 
She opened and emptied a sack on the floor. A metallic box was revealed. “That's it!” She quickly scooped it and examined it. “The Dragon's eye!” Her eyes widened as she suddenly recognized the design of the box, especially the stylized dragon.
 
In the city, the Hittite soldiers continued the invasion of Malatia.
 
“Where is the Prince of Darkness?”
 
“He can't get through the eastern court-yard! The city is almost entirely under our control.”
 
Kail was still extremely worried for his concubine. “Have you find Miyuki yet? We don't know who the traitor is! She may be in danger!”
 
Kikkuri could only shake his head. “No, my Prince.”
 
A commotion drew his attention. “What is it?”
 
A soldier turned to him. “Forgive me, Prince Kail, this slave is causing trouble.”
 
Between two soldiers, a young slave was searching for something or someone. “I have to find my master! I'm meant to stay with him, but I think he got lost…”
 
Kikkuri blinked. “Prince Kail, I've seen that man before. I saw him in Queen Nakia's temple.”
 
The young man whirled to his servant. “What?!”
 
Kikkuri and Kail approached the slave. “You there! Prince Kail has a question for you.”
 
“Huh? Yes, your highness?” The man kowtowed to the third Prince.
 
“What's your master's name, man?” Kail was perplexed. The slave didn't seem very…intelligent.
 
“Um… Lord Uruhi, your highness…” Yes, the intellect of the slave seemed limited. “The priest of the temple of the Sun.”
 
Kail's amber eyes widened. “Uruhi?!”
 
Kikkuri was equally dismayed. “Queen Nakia's minion? He's here?”
 
“Uh…yes, sir.” The slave looked up to the prince. “He accompanies your army as a priest. His name is Uruhi Sharma. Do you know him?”
 
Kail gasped. `Uruhi Sharma?!' In his mind, the two images of the black-cloaked man and the long blond-haired priest telescoped. `That priest is Uruhi!'
 
Miyuki Kanzaki, Miko of the Circle was gazing intensively on the little box in her hands. `It can't be! And yet!' She was dismayed because she recognized the so-called Dragon's eye. It was known under another name in the 20th Century. She was holding the container of the main amulet that Eric Caster used during their fights to protect the Nexus.
 
Her eyes narrowed. She only knew that his master, the current Supreme Sorcerer of her era, had given this talisman to the young magician. It served as a power-focus for the European spell-caster. She whispered its modern name. “The eye of Zartra.” She took her decision. No one must have it no matter what the cost. She had only one option.
 
Uruhi Sharma blinked as he considered the frowning young girl. There was something there… His blue eyes widened as a crimson aura manifested around her.
 
Miyuki was summoning her full power and calling on the Gods. Her normally invisible fiery aura passed into the visible spectrum. “IN THE NAME OF ISHTAR, GODDESS OF LOVE AND WAR!”
 
As a newly anointed priestess, the Hittite Goddess was her only source of divine energy to empower her spells. “BY THE POWER OF MY BLOOD, BE SEALED FOR ALL ETERNITY!”
 
Between her hands, a complex web of symbols and threads of pure red energy were carefully weaved around the box. She was using most of her energy, but she didn't have the choice: The seal must be truly for all eternity, against anyone. Only one person would be authorized to break it, and it would not be before at least 3400 years.
 
She swayed a little under the stress of the spell and smiled. “I did it!” She had ensured that the talisman will find itself as the cloak-clasp of Eric in the future. “I'm so happy I found the Dragon's eye!” She swept her sweating brow. “I've been looking for it.”
 
Uruhi had been dismayed by what the young priestess had done, but he had a mission. “Yes… So have I.”
 
Miyuki blinked at the non-sequitur. “What?”
 
Exhausted, the Japanese couldn't defend herself as the minion of Nakia hit her behind the neck with the edge of his hand. She crumbled on the floor, unconscious. The box rolled on the floor and Uruhi took it. He smirked to the downed priestess. “I joined this expedition just to retrieve it. Queen Nakia wants it.” Well, there was still the question about the seal she just cast on it, but the Queen should be powerful enough to break it. He felt worried about this but dismissed it.
 
In fact, voices from the outside decided him quickly to evacuate the place. “Hey! There's more in here!”
 
He shrugged. “I wanted to take your head back to the Queen, but I'll let those soldiers have you instead.”
 
Three Mitanni soldiers entered the room after his exit. “This way!”
 
They stopped as they considered the unconscious young girl on the floor. “Hey, it's a woman!”
 
“She's just a child.”
 
“Heh, all the better.”
 
Outside, Uruhi rushed into the panicked crowd of the citizen of Malatia. “Out of my way! Out of my way!”
 
He was then forced to fall back to evaded a chariot. To his dismay, he let go of the box of the Dragon's eye. “No! The box!” The box stopped just under the wheel of the chariot.
 
One man descended from the war chariot and considered Uruhi. “A Hittite priest?”
 
Uruhi gulped as he recognized the black-haired man. `That is the Prince of Darkness.'
 
Mattiwaza drew his sword and Uruhi jerked back in alarm. But the Crowned Prince simply drove the sword in the ground. “I don't want to kill a priest. Go and tell Kail Mursili…” His black eyes narrowed. “…that he can have Malatia. But he'll pay for it with his head.” He turned to climb back in his chariot when he suddenly stopped.
 
Under the dismayed gaze of Uruhi, Mattiwaza scooped up the box of the Dragon's eye and threw it in his chariot. Unknown to the two men, the Prince of Darkness was under the sway of the seal of Miyuki. It was the first step of a path thorough History that will lead the box to the 20th Century Supreme Sorcerer. Mattiwaza whirled to his officers. “Mitanni soldiers, withdraw!”
 
Barked yells fused around him as his orders were carrying on.
 
“We're leaving this place!”
 
“Abandon Malatia!”
 
Uruhi could only rage impotently as the Prince of Darkness ride away with his soon forgotten prize. `I had the Dragon's eye in my hands!'
 
The orders reached a group of soldiers heavy with the plunder from the city. “The Prince of Darkness has ordered the retreat.”
 
“Good! With all this treasure, we won't need to work when we get back to Wassugani.”
 
A soldier threw on a cart an unconscious young girl with long black hair. “And men will pay a fortune for the maiden, too. She's the best piece of plunder we've got.”
 
Another soldier urged forward the horse of the cart. “Let's be on our way!”
 
Still under the forced slumber of the almost complete exhaustion of her spell-casting and the knife-hand strike of Uruhi, the young girl was taken away from Malatia and her friends.
 
Kikkuri ran back to his lord. “Prince Kail, Malatia has fallen! The city is ours!”
 
“Where's Miyuki?!” The successful invasion was hardly the preoccupation of the worried young man. “Find her!”
 
1234567890987654321
 
Notes: That it for now. I'm going to concentrate on another story, until my muse is rested.
 
Thank you for their reviews to aya337, NUNICHAN, Inu Toy and Kane-Sakura.
 
Send me your comment, ideas and reviews.
 
Please and thank you.