Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Coffee and Donuts ❯ Chat Rooms ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Witch Hunter Robin
Coffee and Donuts

By

Golden-sama

Rated: PG for Mild Profanity and Mild Violence


Summary
: Chap 2 Up! Post Series. Robin and Michael have found love, only to be torn apart by the Factory's collapse. But with Coffee, Chat Rooms, Donuts and some creative thinking, the two may still have a chance at happiness.

Disclaimer
: I do not own Witch Hunter Robin® or any characters. You know that already. I'm sick of making disclaimers. You know I'm just a poor sixteen year old boy. If I owned Witch Hunter Robin® I could afford a car, but I don't, and I can't, so stop bugging me!

Storyline and Plot are both my property.

Author Notes
:

Well, it's been over a month since I did chapter one, and I apologize for the delay!

But here, at last, is chapter two.

This is a bit of an idea I had, basically the story is Robin and Michael's internet conversations, while breaking in time for flashbacks to what happened to them.


Ah, hell, you'll see.

Also, a special "cameo" in this chapter. See if you can spot him!

-----------
Click.

Click. Click. Click.


Fingers hit two separate keyboards are young lovers found only mild comfort.

----

Unleashed971: Well, I suppose we're still having our nightly conversations.

Eveonthelamb: It's not the same.

Unleashed971: It's better than nothing.

Eveonthelamb: I still miss you Michael.

Unleashed971: Didn't Pappy say not to use our real names online?

Eveonthelamb: I suppose he did.

Unleashed971: So have you found a place yet?

Eveonthelamb: No. Amon has some contacts, though. They can help.

Unleashed971: Eve, you're supposed to call him Pappy.

Eveonthelamb: Code names are confusing Michael.

Unleashed971: Eve.

Eveonthelamb: Gomen.

Eveonthelamb: Now tell me about the office. What's been going on?

Unleashed971: Nothing new, really. We had a hunt today. Haruto almost screwed it up.

Eveonthelamb: Why can we use Haruto's name and not mine?

Unleashed971: Because Haruto isn't being hunted.

Eveonthelamb: Fine.

Eveonthelamb: Well what happened?
Unleashed971: It was bad, but Sheila and Doujima-san got him.

Eveonthelamb: Sheila? You've started using her name now?

Unleashed971: You wanted me to.

Eveonthelamb: I'm happy.

----

"Haruto, no!"

Michael Lee screamed into the headset he wore on his ear as his nimble fingers smacked the keyboard and his sunglass coated eyes flashed over the live video feed from the security cameras at the dark warehouse.

It was always a dark warehouse.

"Michael, you're breaking up." Sakaki's voice floated back over the headsets.

"I SAID DON'T GO THAT WAY BAKA!" Michael screamed into the headset so loud that Hattori, who sat at the desk that had once been Kosaka's, gave a huge jump and spilled his tea all over his maroon shirt.

"Hattori, where's that tea?"

"Um, coming up Mr. Kosaka!"

Michael ignored both of them and his fingers typed so fast that he was in danger of breaking his wrist.

--

Sakaki ran down the cold pathways of the abandoned warehouse, his gun out in front of him. No longer was it the odd, water-gun shaped, Orbo Gun, now it was no more than a normal nine millimeter in his hand. His deep cobalt eyes scanned the room in sign of the witch, but he saw nothing.

Running down a pathway he heard footsteps and jammed down to the right quickly, but pulled away as he fired just in time to miss hitting Karasuma, who had appeared before him.

"Damn it Sakaki!" Karasuma spat back angrily.


"Sorry." Sakaki mumbled quietly, but Karasuma didn't seam to hear him.


There was a noise suddenly above them and the two Witch Hunters aimed upward, firing bullet after bullet towards the witch, who stood on a catwalk high over their heads. The witch laughed and the bullets paused in mid air and turned into dust.

"Damn!"

The witch jumped down from the catwalk and slowed his fall in midair as he landed on the ground with a smirk. A large crate behind Karasuma and Sakaki lifted into the air and flew down at them, and the two Witch Hunters had to dive to dodge it.

"You puppies are crazy." The witch barked from behind his dark sunglasses as a smug smirk appeared on his lips.

"Shut up!"

Suddenly the sound of bullets firing was heard and the witch screamed and fell to his knees. Karasuma and Sakaki, who were both on the ground, flashed their eyes down past the now-dead witch to where Doujima and Sheila stood.


"Doujima-" Sakaki began.


"Why must I always save your behind?" Doujima grinned back at him from where she stood over the witch's body. The witch no longer wore a smug smile on his pale lips, and Doujima reached down and picked up the witch's sunglasses before slipping them on her own face.


"Are you okay Karasuma-san?" Sheila, the replacement girl, asked as she dropped down on one knee. Karasuma nodded.

"Yes I am. Thanks Sheila."

"What the hell is the matter with you?" Michael's voice barked over the headsets. "Haruto! I don't talk just for the fun of it, you have to start paying attention-"

Sakaki took his headset off. "Jeez, what's wrong with him?"

"What do you think?" Karasuma replied quietly. Sakaki frowned and dropped his gaze to the ground.

"Robin." Doujima sighed quietly. "I wish he'd understand what happened to her."

"He didn't tell you about last week?" Sheila suddenly voiced up. Sakaki, Karasuma and Doujima, all of whom had blue eyes of different shades, turned those eyes to stare at the brown-eyed girl at their side.


"Tell us what?" Sakaki blinked.

"Umm, nothing. It's not my plac-oww!"

Doujima had, seeing that Sheila wasn't going to tell them, grabbed the girl by her long raven-colored hair, and began to pull it roughly. Sheila squealed and tried to wiggle free of the blonde's grasp, but Doujima's hand was like a death grip.

"Talk." Doujima spoke somberly.

"I shouldn't-"

"Talk." Doujima repeated after giving Sheila's hair a painful tug.

"Robin was here last week" Sheila breathed out quietly.

Karasuma, Sakaki, and Doujima exchanged different looks. Karasuma's eyes seamed to fill with a kind of loving look, Sakaki seemed outraged, and Doujima had an amused smile.

"If you're lying about this-" Sakaki began.

"I'm not!" The replacement pleaded. "Robin was here. She was down by the gates of the Flat. She made me take a box to Michael."

"Was." Karasuma whispered. "Was there a man with her?"

Sheila nodded her head. "There was a man in a car she got into after we talked."

Karasuma closed her eyes and a small smile crossed her lips. Sakaki and Doujima, however, both looked furious.


"That jerk."
"That ass."

"What?" Karasuma suddenly asked.


"Michael!" Sakaki shot back. "He didn't tell us!" And in a instant Sakaki went for his headset.

"No!" Sheila said at once. "Don't tell him I told you! Michael-sama and I are just becoming friends."

Sakaki looked as if he didn't care in the least until he looked down and saw Sheila's teary face, which could have melted even Amon's cold heart and he sighed and nodded.


"Fine. We won't tell him."

Sheila smiled up and Sakaki, stood back up, and quickly kissed his cheek. Sakaki went red and Doujima narrowed her eyes just slightly.

----

Unleashed971: What about you Eve?

Eveonthelamb: Things have been slow. We can't leave the city until SOLOMON finished cleaning up the factory.

Unleashed971: You're still in Tokyo?

Eveonthelamb: No Michael. I can't come see you.

Unleashed971: Yeah. Yeah I know. I just thought you were in America by now.

Eveonthelamb: We decided against America.

Unleashed971: You did?

Eveonthelamb: Amon says that we can't go because SOLOMON Headquarters is in America.

Unleashed971: So then where are you going? And call him Pappy.

Eveonthelamb: Pappy won't let me tell you Adam.

Unleashed971: I know, incase they intercept this.

Eveonthelamb: She shouldn't have even told you we were still here.

Unleashed971: Eve?

Eveonthelamb: No.

Unleashed971: Pappy.

Eveonthelamb: Do not come looking for us Adam.

Unleashed971: I never said I was going to.

Eveonthelamb: I will protect Eve with my life, but if the two of you keep slipping up with the code names and revealing information then I'll have to pull the plug on letting you talk at all.

Unleashed971: That isn't fair Pappy.

Eveonthelamb: Fair doesn't keep people alive.

Unleashed971: Fine. Can you let Eve type again?

Eveonthelamb: No.

Unleashed971: Why not?

Eveonthelamb: You can talk to her tomorrow. Goodnight Adam.

Unleashed971: Amon!

Eveonthelamb: You can talk to her next week. Goodnight Adam.

Unleashed971: Bastard.

Eveonthelamb has signed off.

----

"Amon, that wasn't fair."

Robin sat in a small wooden chair next to the computer table in the tiny hotel room Amon had rented for them. Amon himself, after pushing her away from the keyboard, saying goodbye to Michael, and turning off the computer, turned towards the blonde teenager next to him.

"Fair doesn't keep people alive."

"That's what you told Michael." The pond green eyed girl noted.


"If SOLOMON finds out we are alive, they will kill us both." Amon replied coolly. "Is Michael worth your life?"

There was suddenly a pause, a very short pause, but still a pause. Amon narrowed his eyes as Robin turned her face away from him and stared at the shaggy brown carpet.

"Amon, I think I might have made a mistake."

Amon narrowed his eyes. "What?"

Robin looked up at him, and for the first time Amon noticed that her eyes were wet with silent tears. While the Dark ex-Hunter remained as black and cold as he ever was, something deep inside his dark eyes took notice of her sadness.


"I have to see him Amon."

"No."

"Please, I have to see Michael just once. Then we can leave."

"Can you?" Amon asked, no longer cold, but quietly. "Can you leave if you see him again?"

Robin paused. She looked away from Amon, but he shot a strong hand out under her chin and pushed her face up until they were bottle green eye to jet black one.


"If I let you see Michael, can you leave Japan?"

"I don't know." Robin choked out quietly. "Maybe."

"Maybe is not good enough." Amon's frigid and frosty voice nipped at her nose like an icy wind nibbling on her face. "Can you?"

"I love him Amon." Robin replied. "I want to be with him."

Amon released Robin's face and he stood up and walked across the room towards the tattered window shudders. He pulled them shut, and then spun around. When he did Robin noticed the gun in his hand.


"Amon--?"

"Hush!" Amon barked as his black eyes darted towards the door. A second later he gave a snarl and grabbed Robin by the back of the neck and pushed her onto the floor between the two beds. She protested, but he ignored her and shot her a single, cold word.


"Stay."

Robin growled at him and tried to protest, but before she could the door of the hotel room opened. Robin heard Amon growl and then she heard Nagira curse loudly.

"Damn it Amon! Put that thing away!"


Robin shot up off the floor to see Nagira at the doorway with a cigarette in his mouth and a snarling anger in his eyes. Amon lowered the gun and hooked it back in the holster beneath his big black jacket.


"Nagira, what are you doing here?" Amon asked coldly.

"Trying to help your sorry ass." Nagira responded even colder. "Lot of thanks I get, too."

"How did you find us?" Amon growled.


"You're not as smart as you think, Amon."

Robin sighed and cleared her throat loudly. She was still the same shy, reserved former nun she had always been. But that day at the factory, after learning what she really was, learning about Maria and Toudou, she had changed. Slowly at first, but she had also learned that with Amon and Nagira she had to be tough to get her way.

And sure enough, both Amon and Nagira stopped arguing and turned to stare at the pond-green eyed young woman beside them. Robin sighed and Amon knew what she'd ask.

"No."

"Please. Just once." Robin pleaded.


Amon stood and considered it.


"Fine. Once. But Robin, you cannot under any circumstances, stay in Japan."

"Thank you Amon." Robin smiled up at him.


"Did I miss something?" Nagira asked as he chewed on his cigarette.

"No."

----

NickyWolfwood21: You have some nerve contacting me.

FactoryMan696: I have nerve? You betrayed me Juliano.

NickyWolfwood21: I did as my heart told me was right.

FactoryMan696: Spare me the priest crap.

NickyWolfwood21: I am a Priest, Takuma.

FactoryMan696: You're a bastard is what you are Juliano.

NickyWolfwood21: Takuma, you only got what was deserved of you.

FactoryMan696: Orbo would have changed the world.

NickyWolfwood21: Orbo.

FactoryMan696: Yes Orbo. You know what that is Juliano.

NickyWolfwood21: You made Orbo from Witches, Takuma.

FactoryMan696: Orbo would have purified the human race.

NickyWolfwood21: Unless I am mistaken, Takuma, are you not infected by Orbo poisoning? Will Orbo not kill you?

FactoryMan696: Your granddaughter would have killed me if it wasn't for the Orbo.

NickyWolfwood21: Robin tried to kill you? I was not aware she ever tried to kill anyone on purpose.

FactoryMan696: Robin. I hope that bitch is burning in hell.

NickyWolfwood21: What purpose would God have in sending Robin to hell?

FactoryMan696: She is a witch. Hell is for Witches.

NickyWolfwood21: She is not a witch. She is something much more. Did my son-in-law not explain that on his disk, Takuma?

FactoryMan696: Toudou's disk. It was only 89% finished decoding when Robin and I heard it.

NickyWolfwood21: Was it now? Well it was destroyed with the Factory, wasn't it? So we'll never know. And speaking of the Factory, you really should change your screen name, Takuma.

FactoryMan696: I hope you see Robin in hell.

NickyWolfwood21: You continue to refer to Robin as if she was dead. Why is that Takuma?

FactoryMan696: She is dead.

NickyWolfwood21: She is no deader than you or I.

FactoryMan696: What?

NickyWolfwood21: Robin Sena was not killed in the downfall of the Factory. Nor was Amon Syunji.

FactoryMan696: How do you know that?

NickyWolfwood21: I have my ways.

FactoryMan696: SOLOMON must be informed!

NickyWolfwood21: Who shall tell them? Yourself. Please Zaizen, spare me.

FactoryMan696: You know what she is. You know what that little bitch is.

NickyWolfwood21: I would appreciate you not calling Robin a bitch.

FactoryMan696: You have sealed her death warrant, by telling me she is alive. I may be dying, but I'll be damned if I'll go to hell without Robin Sena.

NickyWolfwood21: I shall pray for your soul Takuma, but I do not know what good it shall do.

FactoryMan696 has signed off.

NickyWolfwood21: Unfortunate, Zaizen.

NickyWolfwood21 has signed off.

----


Zaizen, or what was left of him, was currently in a small public library.


He had survived as his elevator escape route was lit on fire by Robin, because of the pure Orbo in the gun he had carried. It had saved him from Robin Sena, but it had also doomed him. The Orbo had been discarded, of course, since it was making him weak.

Still it was too late. The Orbo poisoning was like a cancer growing inside of him. It made him sick; he had a never-ending flu now. He had a fever and a headache and he could eat nothing without throwing it back up later. Because of it he had lost a lot of weight, and his hair was gray and matted and his eyes wore dark bags under them.

"So Juliano, Robin is alive."

Zaizen kicked the computer before him, sending the monitor falling off the desk to the ground where it broke with a loud bang. The librarian started to walk over, but Zaizen was already on his way out the door.

As he walked down the dark streets of Tokyo alone and cold, with no home and no real nourishment from food, and with the Orbo sickness slowly draining him of all life, he could think only of revenge against Robin Sena.


He was going to hell, so she'd go with him.

He could get the Pure Orbo gun back. He could hunt her, kill her.

It would take his life as well, but his life would last only a few short months at the most. So then it was decided,


Zaizen wasn't dead yet.

--------------------

*Listening to Garth Brook's Thunder Rolls*


Again, let me say I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for the delay.

Also, forgive me for making this chapter so short, but this story has been written purely out of fun and I'm not going to slave away for hours making it perfect like I do with False Echoes.

Anyway, what did you think of the chat room idea? I thought that was something new and kinda different than what everyone else is doing, and different is awesome.


Anyway, that's it for chapter two. I'll be making a third chapter sometime soon. It won't be until I get a couple more chapters of FE done, but I won't be forgetting this fic.


Well,

Ja Ne!

~Golden-sama