Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ I Miss You ❯ Miss You ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter One:

I Miss You

"It's been only a month since me and Robin escaped. She disappeared only a day after we left." Amon thought sighing while remembering the events of the day.

"And trying to wash it away with tequila shots isn't going to help." He muttered aloud to himself while staring at the bottom of the empty shot glass and then ordered another one, in spite of his own warning.

He wasn't one to drink. He always had control over himself and his emotions too. But right now, in a smoky pub, it was turning out to be quite difficult, he realized while taking a quick swallow of tequila.

~* Hello there

The angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the moor

The unsuspecting evicted

Of darkness in the valley

We can live like Jack and Sally

If we want*~

"Well, she knows where I am. I'm usually in this cheap, sorry excuse of a pub. I have a hotel room just upstairs!" He thought now with the rage of a drunk. But that rage quickly changed to depression. "She wont come though. It doesn't matter if she knows where I am. I have to know where she is! Well, can't blame her for not wanting to came to this nasty hotel."

~*Where you can always find me

And we'll have Halloween on Christmas

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

We'll wish this never ends*~

"Where could she be? I've already risked calling Michael but even he can't find her!" he though frustrated. I'll probably have nightmares about what could be happening to her. Like I do everynight.

~*Where are you?

And I'm so sorry

I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight*~

"I wish I could just call him and tell him where I am." Robin thought sadly. "I miss him so very badly. I need him here with me but I can't risk his life like that. No, my powers are way to out of control for that! But if only…"

~*I need somebody and always

This sick strengths darkness

Comes creeping on so haunting every time *~

Robin let her gaze drift down to a little corner in the wall. In that corner was a spider eating some other bug.

"Just like my yearning to talk to Amon." She thought. "I wish he could come here and heal me. Not just my powers…"

~*And as I fear I counted

West from all the spiders

Catching things and eating their insides

Like indecision to call you

And hear your voice of treason

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight

Stop this pain tonight*~

"He doesn't need to waste his precious life on me. He's still with me in thoughts at any cost. No need to bring him here."

~*Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside me head

I miss you

Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head

I miss you*~

At the same time, though in different places, silent tears dripped down there cheeks.