Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ In Time For Christmas ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I dont feel like doing anything with reviews right now, so yeah! thank you for reviewing!!!

and i cant believe you guys thought that i would leave them there like that! she didnt even wake up yet!

im not that mean!

And to In True Meanings: I explain the reason why soon, maybe not in this chapter (cuz they arent planned) but maybe the next one.

anyways!

I suppose i left it off at a bad place...you guys thought it was done! im SO FRIGGN SORRY!!! SERIOUSLY! I BEG FOR FORGIVENESS!
IT WAS MY FAULT! im sorry! ^_^ please have mercy on a poor soul, such as i!

/Chapter 6/

Nagira yawned. He had forced Amon to leave for a while to get some fresh air. He told he'd let him know if something happened.
He gave him his cell phone. It was boring here. He couldn't bug Amon until he verbally proclaimed his affections to the witch.
All because he decided to play nicey-nice big brother, and let him go.

Bleh.

The boredom was a killer.

He looked to the girl lying in the bed, unconcious. That was how she had been since she got here, three weeks ago. She had yet to move.
It was unnerving. But of course, not as unnerving for him as it was for Amon.

How the hell had she ended up gettin' hit, anyway? All he knew was that he had heard Amon's vioce calling Robin. So, naturally, he followed.
Which led him to the tragic scene.

Amon, tears in his usually emotionless eyes, holding a lifeless-looking Robin in his arms. Blood was everywhere. Nagira remembered running
as fast as he could to his brother and friend. He remembered the panic that ran through his veins as he looked more closely at the girl. It
seemed like she had no chance of surviving. He knew that Amon had lost his mind. Seeing the one he held so dearly to his heart, lying in the
street, blood coming from multiple contusions on her body. It was enough to drive a man insane. Which, Amon wasn't too far off from now.

If that man didn't start taking care of himself again, he could very well die from malnutrition. Nagira knew better than to state this, though.
Amon probably wouldn't give a damn, anyways. He recalled hearing Amon whispering to her one night.

/Flashback/

The halls were clear of people, with the exceptional nurses who made it a point to stay clear of him. That was fine. He wasn't here for them.
He was here for the girl he had come to call family. The girl who had caused such a ruckus in Japan, who was now causing yet another ruckus;
but of a different sort.

Nagira walked to the door, pausing outside once he realized someone was talking to her.

" I just...I just wish that I knew why. Why you were running. Why you never answered to my calls. Is it because...I am horrible to you? Have
I pushed you to the point where just the thought of staying near me...disgusts you? If...if you wanted to leave so badly, why didn't you tell me?
I would've understood...to a point." a pause.

" Maybe that's it. Maybe that's why you wanted...want...to leave. I don't understand you. I don't understand the things you want. When...if...
you come back to us, just give me a chance, and I'll try. I swear it. I'll do my best to know what's wrong more often. I can say, though, that
looking back, I can see the signs. You were so unhappy. You used to smile at me almost every day. But one day, you just stopped." Another pause.

Nagira sighed. Amon was punishing himself for this. He continued.

" I don't know why you stopped. You just did. I don't remember doing anything that would...wait! I know now. It's not what I do, but more...
what I DON'T do."

Nagira sighed again. The man was gonna go crazy if he kept this up. Talking to a nearly dead chick wasn't going to help. Doctors say to talk, but
Nagira found no use in it. They were out like a light, so they can't hear...

" Robin! Robin! Are you awake?! You moved! Are you here?!"

Obviously, her hand twitched or something, but whatever it was, it was enough to make Amon go off. He rushed into the room, looking to the body on
the bed. She lay there as he remembered, but maybe he had just missed it. If she had, indeed, twitched, then it would probably be wise to tell a
doctor about it. They may be able to tell if she was any better than she was before.

Then, something unexpected happened. They had only expected a twitch, but they got a bit more this time around.

" Amon..."

" Yes..I'm he..." He was interrupted by the young voice.

" I'm so...sorry."

The doctor had been standing by the door after hearing the noise down the hall.

He smiled.

" She seems to be getting better! She is able to put words together now, and now, my boys, it seems as though you have just become a witness to a
lapse."

Amon's shoulders slumped. She wasn't back. She hadn't come back to him. He felt a tear form. She had lead him on.

' Of course, I have done the same to her. The night I held her. I'm certain she expected more. The way she looked to me...::sigh::...I suppose...
this is payback. I deserve this. I hurt her. I hurt her so much...that she wants to leave.'

He fell back into the chair beneath him. His head and eyes were downcast, the lone tear falling down his pale cheek.

' What have I become? I have become a person who uses others for my own advantage. I used her emotions as a way to keep my mind occupied from
other thoughts. Like how I would rather be at home, eating at Harry's Diner, or how I should be lecturing Sakaki on how to behave properly. I used
her sadness to occupy myself. I HAVE been horrible...'

He looked up to her.

' I will stay. I will apologize for my behavior. She will know that she is needed here. I will change. I will act accordingly.'

/End Flashback--wasnt that the longest flashback in history, or what?!/

Nagira yawned. Damn boredom. If he couldn't think of anything else, he could always sing the little song that alien had on the cartoon show.

It went like this:

Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom
Doom, Doom
Doom, doom, doom, doom

....etc, etc....

And guess the name?

You got it!

The DOOM song!

( GIR IS WONDERFUL!!! I HAVE A DANCING GIR ON MY COMP! DISCLAIMER! I dont own the doom song. Invader Zim does.^_^)

He sighed.

Ho.

Ly.

Shit.

This was boring. Not a damn thing to do, except wait for lil' bro. Oh Yes...what fun...

" Hnnn...mmmmuhhhhh.....nnnnnn"

He turned slowly to the moaning. It was her! She was coming around!!

He ran to the door, just to see Amon walking down the hall, head bowed, not showing anyone his eyes.

" AMON! GET IN HERE NOW!"

Amon looked up, and began to run for the door.

" Nnnnn...hnnnn...ahhhh..."

He ran to the girl's side, opposite of Nagira, knowing that he would also like to be here when she came back. He grasped her hand, and squeezed.

" Robin! Robin! I'm here. Please! Stay! We're here! Come on, Robin. Don't leave me again."

She tossed and turned, her head finally finding a comfy spot. She stopped and opened her emerald eyes. The first thing she saw was a blurry figure
that was moving something. Then she felt a hand on her face. It was caressing her. It was so warm. She moved her face in the general area of the
said appendage, reveling in the feel of it. She felt so much better now that she knew that she was not alone. She opened her eyes once more, but
her vision was more focused. And what she saw made her gasp.

/ END CHAPTER 6!!!!/

not the end of the story!!!!! ^_^ i figured id better clear that nw!! ^_^ i bet youre happy! ^_^ i am too! ^_^i love my story! it rox! im proud!

you know to review! ^_^ so do it! ^_^ :3