Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Robin Continues ❯ Grey Eyes Save Me ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Grey Eyes Save Me

After the night talk with Amon, Robin relaxed in the car seat. She now felt closer to Amon, as if he were now a relative. She felt safe, knowing more about him. She closed her eyes in relief, but she still felt Amon was hiding something from her, something more. It strained her from falling into a slumber.

She silently gazed outside the window, and saw the passing trees and shrubs. Thinking about what Amon said about his witch blood.

"Keep your head down." Amon ordered as he started to steer the car awkwardly. Robin obeyed, and watched the car behind them opened fire.

"Is that HQ?" Robin asked as she bent over in the car seat.

"No, it's someone else." Amon replied as he turned the car so it swiveled around to the side.

"Someone else?" Robin asked as she peered through the window mirror. Robin thought they were doomed for good, until she knew she had to do something about it. She reached into her pocket to reveal her glasses. But Amon told her to put it away, she would only make things worse.

"Not yet." Amon said as he parked the car while still avoiding flying bullets. As soon as Robin thought it was all over, it wasn't. In fact, the people in the other car stopped firing, but fled as soon as they stopped. She couldn't understand why, but they did. She heard a strange beeping noise coming from the outside. She slowly got out, but when she did, she saw a time bomb, and it was already at 2 seconds left.

Robin put her arms up to guard herself, but she felt a hand grab her arm and she then felt light-headed. She closed her eyes tightly and grabbed onto whatever was near her.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself holding onto Amon's coat, and somewhere very different from the road. She looked around her, and when she looked down, she saw a blown-up road, and the people in the car looking through the debris.

"A…" Robin started, but he covered her mouth with his hand. The people finally left, and Amon took his hand off her mouth.

"Do you know…" She started, but he already knew the question.

"Not yet, but I'll find out." Amon replied.

"How did we get up here?" Robin asked as she looked at Amon. When she didn't hear a reply, she saw his fists tighten, and he didn't look pleased.

"Amon, you are no longer a seed, you are a…"

"No, I'm not." Amon denied, but it was futile.

"You saved us both with your powers, and you used it for good." Robin tried to explain, but to Amon, it was no good.

"It doesn't matter anymore, I'm not going to use them again." Amon said as he loaded his gun.

"You're right, it doesn't matter anymore, whether you do, or don't use your powers, your still a witch." Robin said as she glared at Amon. He just didn't want to deny it; he didn't want to have soiled blood. No matter how hard he tried to, he did what he had to do. He had no other choice but to use his powers. Even though he already developed them shortly after his mother became a witch herself. He refused to show any signs of erupting.

"He saved me, and he saved me with his grey eyes. I don't care if he's a witch now, and I never will. As long as he doesn't leave me now, I'll never care." Robin thought as she hugged her knees.

When she looked over at Amon, he was already leaning against a wall, and his eyes were closed.

"I like you better with your eyes open." Robin said aloud.