Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Robin's Child ❯ The pregnancy test ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I have the strongest urge to write a Witch Hunter Robin fan fiction. It’s not going to be perfect. I’m going to read over it when I’m done, but I am not going to have it beta read. The reason is because my beta reader does not watch Witch Hunter Robin and I am not going to have her read something that she has never red before, and my search for a good beta reader it failing badly.

Disclaimer: I don’t own anyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I slid down onto the tiled floor and wondered what I was going to do with the situation that had presented itself. I was holding a pregnancy test that was telling me that I was pregnant, but that couldn’t be! I had been so very careful. This situation just plain sucked. I couldn’t even take care of myself. What was I going to do with a child?

Amon and I had been on the run for over three years, and throughout those years we had been forever running and it had all been because of me. Now I was going to be adding a child into the mix? I was not going to do it. I was to young to be a mother. I didn’t have any control over myself when it came to my powers. What if I hurt the child somehow? I wanted to cry, but I refused to be overcome by my emotions. I had gotten myself into this mess, I was not going to allow myself to be weak.

Amon was going to have a cow when he found out that I was going to have a baby. He had never liked Jared, and he had warned me. I hadn’t listened, of course. Why should I listen to a guy who couldn’t find the time to acknowledge me unless he was telling me what to do? I wasn’t going to even bother telling Jared. I knew what he was going to say, and it wasn’t going to be anything positive. One reason I hadn’t listened to Amon was because I already knew everything he was telling me was correct about the guy. I wasn’t stupid. It was just that at that moment I needed companionship.

When Amon found out I had gotten myself into this mess he was going to pack up our meager belongings, and then he was going to find another place to hide us. The only thing I did know was that Amon wasn’t going to leave me behind when he found out. He was always watching out for me. I had no idea why he felt this need to take care of me, but he never let anything happen to me.

After pulling myself together I got off the bath room floor. I walked into a small living room. It wasn’t much, it held a couch, a small television, a couple books, and a CD player. I had no doubt that if I wasn’t around there wouldn’t even be that much. I sat down and looked for my purse. I got my keys out, and then I left the apartment, locking the door behind me. After awhile of walking I found what I was looking for. I walked into the free women’s clinic, and waited to be seen.

************************************

I found myself running home, trying to beat Amon to the apartment before he found out that I had left. I was grateful that I was in jeans and not in a dress for once. Amon got home from work around 8pm and it was fifteen to eight. It I didn’t make it home before he did I was going to have to listen to him rant for hours about how it was dangerous to walk around town when people where looking for us. He treated me like I was stupid, and it annoyed me sometimes.

Amon would not have been happy to find out that I had went into a women’s clinic to get a check-up. In all honestly I agreed with him, but I had to do what I had to do to protect my baby. I cared about the life inside me, and I wanted to keep it safe. I wasn’t prepared to be a mother. That didn’t mean that I wasn’t going to do anything in my power to protect a child that I had helped create.

I ran up the stairs, let myself in and fell onto the couch in total exhaustion. I stuffed my prenatal pills into the couch when I heard the door unlock and I turned on the television. When Amon walked into the apartment it looked as if I had been relaxing on the couch all day. At least that was how I hoped I looked to him.

“Hello Amon,” I greeted cheerfully.

He grunted, and looked at me with suspicion, but I just kept on smiling. He put his keys on the table that was by the door, and I sighed in relief when he went into the bath room to take his shower.

Then it bit me like a ton of bricks. The bathroom! The pregnancy test! Oh shit!

Amon growled loudly enough to make the walls vibrate, “ROBIN!”

A/N: I have no seen the whole series. I’ve only seen a couple episodes, but I wanted to write a story about Amon and Robin so I didn’t wait until I saw the whole thing. Because of this some things might be a little off about the story. Anyway there is nothing I can do about that. R/R!