Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgiven ❯ Picture Swap ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"I'm guessing that he picture for micheal is it..." I whispered to myself rolling my eyes.

<a href="http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e151/bored_as_all-get-out1684/ Moriko.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">For Micheal</a>

"Woah she's bueatiful," I tought as a long whistle escaped my lips. "She seems so sad."

"Why are you sad?" Dojima asked as she walked in.

"Oh no reason," I answered closing the picture. "So what are you doing here Dojima?"

"Hey I do work here!" She exclaimed putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh really? I haven't seen you much," I replied smirking as she walked around me to her desk. She flipped open a magazine and began reading.

"Figures," I muttered under my breath. I went back and saved another message for Miroko. I checked the clock. 7:46 p.m. shone in the blinking red lights. I shrugged and decided to go to my room and catch a few winks.


"Micheal, you're so lucky," the words fell out of my moth in a whisper, as I finished sweeping the kitchen.

"Who's Micheal? A love interest? Wait what am I saying, Moriko would never have a love interest..." someone chirpy voice said into my ear making me jump.

"Damnit Kera, scare me why don't you!" I glared at her.

"Alright, alright, sorry, so who's Micheal?" she laughed.

"No one," I answered.

"Uh huh sure well be sure to tell me later okay!" she laughed before walking off to do her own chores. I shook my head and put the broom away. I quickly walked up the stairs and headed to the bathroom to wash off all my makeup off and take a quick shower. I headed back into my room and check my computer. When the familar poop-up appeared, I could feel a smile tug at my lips.

<center>Moriko, Nice Picture.
You're beautiful, talk to you later,
Micheal</center>

I sat there shock for a while before repling. Beautiful me I'm not though. I quickly replied and again just sat there thinking.

<center> You're Reply is Greatlt Apperciated </center>

"What this?" I questioned myself noticeing a new file on my desktop. One that read for Moriko. Intreiged I opened it and quickly saw his face fill my screen. He was doing a peace sign and kinda looked like an idiot, but he was pretty cute.