Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgiven ❯ Scared Tears ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
<center> Micheal, back when we first met you said you
didn't want me to end up like you, what's so bad about
where you're at?</center>

The question had arrived yesterday, but no answer had come to me. I couldn't just blow off the question, but I couldn't answer her. Closing my eyes, I sunk my teeth into my lip for what I was about to do.

<center><i> Loading......Loading......Load Completed.</i></center>

"Micheal what are you doing?" Amon asked standing on the oppisite side of the moniters.

Closing the program I answered, "nothing, why?" Something warm trickled from my mouth. Using my sleeve I wiped it off. It was blood.

Amon chose to ignore the bleeding and dropped some files on my desk. I nodded as I opened one.



"Oh my god! He can't live like that! He can't be saving me from that," I whispered, my voice trailing off into nothing. "Why would he?" I tried to say the words, but my mouth refused. Tears stromed down my cheeks.

"Moriko it's time for dinner," Kera said as she opened my door. "What's wrong?" She asked as she hurried over to soothe me. She pulled me into a comforting hug and stroked my hair in a motherly fashion.


She hasn't respned yet, I wonder what's wrong, did something happen? God I hope not. Suddenly a message appeared.

"What's that Micheal?"