Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome to WCH ❯ Chapter Two: Sister Raven ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two: Sister Raven.

Amon and Robin looked around the air port in Rome, looking for the nuns who would be picking them up. Before Amon could realize it, a little girl no older than five ran up to them. She grabbed the long skirt of Robin's skirt and pulled on it. Robin looked down in surprise. The girl had blond hair like Robin and dark eyes like Amon, both of the ex-hunters were surprised.

"You are the one I am looking, come with me, the sisters are waiting!" she said excitedly as she pulled Robin's skirt. Robin followed the little girl as Amon walked a little behind the two. The girl was looking at Robin, telling her how much she had been waiting to meet her that she did not realize she bumped into a man.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir." She said looking up, the man had a pissed off look in his eyes.

"Sorry?! Sorry doesn't cut it punk!" he said and raised his hand; however Robin moved the girl out of the way and she was punched in the gut. The girl had wide eyes and Robin pulled her close to her, but the girl tripped, making them both fall back wards. Amon however, caught Robin and the girl. Then he turned to the man.

"Buddy you had better apologize to my wife and daughter if you don't want to be on the floor." Amon said fiercely to the man. The nuns watched from a distance as Amon confronted the man.

"Why should I apologize, the brat ran into me!" the man yelled at Amon. Amon always kept his promise; the man in the blink of an eye was on the ground. Amon picked up their bags and the girl. They walked over to the nuns; the girl was happy and surprised that these two people had protected her, they besides Raven and Luna had watched out for her.

"Are you alright Robin?" Sister Okima asked.

"Yes, I'm fine it was nothing. What is your name sweetheart?" she asked looking at the child.

"My name's Dovekie, but everyone calls me Dove. Thank you so much." she said to Robin and Amon.

"It was no problem." They said in union, then looked at each other, and then back to the girl.

"Come you two, Abbess Marishka and Miss Raven are waiting for you two, especially you, Miss Raven." A priest said.

"Father Capelin?! How have you been?" Robin asked and hugged the older man.

"Fine my little Robin. And you must be Amon, Father Juliano told me about you, I'm glad to meet you." He said with a warm smile and shook Amon's hand. The group of four nuns, a little girl, two men and a young woman dressed in black exited the air port and went into a large van. The girl sat on Robin's lap as they drove seventy-five miles out of Rome into a small village. Amon thought it look vaguely familiar, but couldn't place it.

They went down a dirt path and after five more minutes they came upon a large, old convent. Robin smiled, just the way she left it. The lawns were neat, the flowers in bloom and the place was clean. They exited the van, Dove pulled Robins hand and she was pulled to a small, secluded garden. There Robin saw a group of twelve kids, ages six to eighteen. All but three of them were girls. The group wore lose sweat clothes and were doing yoga, their instructor was a young woman who looked exactly like Robin except for the ice blue eyes and black hair. She was telling them to breath in and out, she was also doing the breathing. A moment later, Amon was behind her, and was surprised at what he saw.

"Okay everyone, it's time to get dressed and get ready for chores." She said in a kind voice.

"Yes Miss Raven." They all said in union. However, a girl in a sari came over to her, she looked a little older than Raven.

"Raven, you should be in bed and not teaching yoga or training for defense against SOLOMON!" she yelled at her, but she did it with a smile.

"Why Jess? I only helped delivered your sister's babies last night." She replied brushing off the girl.

"Chi, Chi, Chi! You almost died your self! If it weren't for you I would not have my twin nieces and my sister!" she said and hugged her friend. Raven hugged her as well and smiled.

"I promise, I have eaten the food you made and now I feel very well thanks to you! If your power wasn't healing, I'd be dead as well. Now go and give everyone a kiss for me." Raven said.

"Fine, but remember to drink the tea I gave you. If not, I'm forcing it down your throat.

Raven turned around and smiled at her twin sister.

"Robin, it's so good to see you!" Raven said hugging her sister.

"Oh Raven, I've wondered how you've faired. I'm glad to see you are good." Robin said hugging her and nearly squeezing her to death.

"Yes, anyway I see you've meet Dove." Raven said when she was released. "it's also good to see you too, Amon. It's been ten years almost? You've gotten taller and cold." Ravens said with a smile all her own.

"How do you know me?" Amon asked surprised.

"Don't you remember when you and Syunji-kun were here for almost a year? Anyway I'll show you two your room." She said. Before she could say anything or move, fire came out of no where.

"Robin?!" Amon asked, in his normal voice. She shook her head no.

"Taka! Knock it off!" Raven said and a girl with red hair and black eyes controlled some fire in her hands.

"Why should I, the bitch there is in my territory!" she yelled and threw more fire at Robin and Dove. Robin just brushed it off with a wave of her hand.

"Before you go claiming territory, you should know who lived here before." She said to the fiery red head. Before anything else could happen, Raven made a wall of ice in between the two fire craft users.

"I said knock it off!" she said calmly. The girl started at the sisters, then left. The rest of the students left.

"Don't mind her; she's just a bi- uptight all the time. So as I was saying, you two get refreshed and then we'll see grandma and grandfather." Raven said as she picked up a bag and the group of four went in the chapel. They climbed the stairs to the second floor, and then went up to a large wooden door.

"Up there is your room, however you should know that the Ra and Isis will go up there some times." She said. As if on cue, two cats one black and one white came up to them.

"look." Dove said and she started to pet the cats.

"The black one is Ra and the white is Isis. They are our head cats, don't worry, Ra is the only one to worry about. He doesn't like men. We'll enjoy your new room, Mr. and Mrs. Darkness." Raven said with a smile and she and the girl left. Amon and Robin looked at the girl, then back at the door and then at each other.

"Well, let's go in our new room." Amon said and the two opened the door to see the beginning of a long flight of stairs.

"She gave us the tower, I'm so gonna kill her." Robin said and they started to walk the flight of stairs. It took five minutes to get to the top, on the way up there were smaller rooms until they got to a set of double old styled doors. Amon, not even tired, picked Robin up bridal style and said.

"To complete the looks." He said with a semi smile and she was happily shocked and surprised. He opened the door and carried her over the threshold. Inside they both were awed. There was a main room with a T.V. set, a little side door that led to the balcony, large stained glass windows, and three other doors. One was to a bathroom; another was to a small closet and the third to the large bedroom. When they stepped inside, they marveled at the beauty of it. There was a large four poster bed with black and red velvet trimmings, a large oak dresser, two side bed tables, a large mirror and two comfy chairs. Also there was a smaller little balcony, and two large windows. Both were presently surprised.

"She went out of her way for us, on second thought, I'm gonna hug her to death. She got my favorite colors and styles." Robin said as she went up to the curtains of the bed.

"I must admit she does have good taste. And so do you Robin." Amon said as he put their bags over by the fire place. "This place looks so familiar, but I can't place it."

"Amon look at the view." Robin said. He looked over the shoulder and saw the garden with its rather large pond.

"Robin, when did convents get like this?" Amon asked.

"I'm not sure, but this place has gotten even beautiful than before." Robin said. There was a knock on the door and the young woman from before in a dark green sari, long dark green skirt and a tunic that went to her knees. She had a little girl of six on her hip wearing a long, dark blue dress. The girl burrowed her head into the older girl's shoulder.

"Hello, my name is Jessiminda Delhara, but everyone calls me Jess. I live with my sisters and two new nieces; I wanted to welcome you two to your new home. And this little monster here is my little sister, Parima. However, everyone calls her Rima. Anyway what are your names?" she asked extending her hand out to Robin.

"I'm Robin and this is my fiancée Amon. Dear say hello." Robin said, smiling.

"Hello, Jess, Rima if you guys need any help, call me and I shall help you ladies, unless you have a husband or a brother in law to help you ladies." Amon said smiling and shaking the girl's hand.

"Thank you, and no. I am not married and my sister recently lost her husband to Solomon, I'm sorry to say. He was a nice man, but he did not do his mediating like he was told and his powers got out of hand. But, let us forget about Solomon and all the other stuff. I hope to see you two at dinner, which is in two hours, until then good bye." She said and left. When the door was shut Robin and Amon faced each other.

"That was very kind of you Amon, to help them. Those three boys you saw, besides the two fathers are the only men here." Raven said as she walked in. she had on clothes that a nun would wear. Her habit was also on, only her eyes and a few strands of hair showed she was not her sister.

"How did you get in here with out us knowing?" Amon asked, mentally kicking himself for not checking the place out.

"Huh, oh I slipped in when Jess came in. anyway Robin, have you been doing your meditation?" Raven asked sternly.

"Yes sister, I have, but you should sit and tell us who and why these people are here." Robin said and the three sat down.

"Okay, let me begin with the beginning. It all started…."

*************************************************