Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome to WCH ❯ Chapter one: Leaving Home ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One: Leaving Home.

One year later.

Robin woke up and looked around; she was back in her old room at Nagira's. Her head was splitting; her body ached and had pains all over. Then it hit her, the memory of the last night, some members of Solomon had attacked them.

"Amon?" she asked aloud, worrying where he was and how he was doing. She heard someone open the door and looked over at it. Amon stood there looking up at her.

"Amon…"

"Robin, how are you feeling?" he asked, he had in his hand some clothing for her.

"My head and body hurts, but fine other than that, what about you?" she asked, holding the blanket up.

"I'm okay. Here you'll need to wear this. We leave tomorrow." He said, handed her the clothes and started leave.

"Amon! How long have I been asleep?"

"Oh, all day. Don't worry. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." He said, and then left. Robin was a little dizzy, but took her time to dress. She came out fifteen minutes later and she found Amon and Nagira talking to each other. They looked up and Nagira smiled at her.

"I'm glad to see you are fine, that witch doctor is powerful." Nagira said with a smile. Out of no where, a hand wacked him in the head. Robin looked up in surprise to see an elderly black woman standing there. Then she recognized her as a woman she had grown up with.

"Sister Okima, it's so good to see you again." Robin said and hugged the older woman.

"Oh, my dear little Robin. It's so good to see you again, and you Mr. Nagira had better treat me with respect or else something important will fall off." The woman said and hugged Robin tighter. Amon hid his smile, however Robin saw him smile. The older woman made Robin sit down and then went to get her some of her special soup.

"Nagira, Amon how did you find Sister Okima?" Robin asked.

"She came to us, also there is a letter for you. It's from so girl named Raven." Amon answered her. Robin's eyes lit up instantly.

"Raven?!"

"Yes, she is doing very well." Sister Okima answered. She turned around and the sister had a letter in her hand.

"She is alive?!"

"Yes, I told you she is doing very well, in fact. She is the one who found out where you have been, that is why I am here with to look after you for a little while and give you this letter." She replied and handed Robin a letter. Robin read the letter and started to laugh, but stopped when she felt her side pain.

Dear sister,

I have heard of the fall of the Factory. I also know that you are alive and that your friend Amon is also alive. I want you to come to my home in Italy. Grandmother would also like you two to come live with us. However, we now use the old church as a safe house for Witches and others Solomon is after. Both you and Amon are welcomed. I am sending sister Okima over. In the manila envelope is passports and other things needed to come here. I will not except no for answer, you should know that. You two will pretend to be getting married, but you are waiting till it is safe to do so. I will not expect you to actually get married, but act like a couple. The reason is, is because there is only one room left and you two will need to share it. Anyway, when you come here, you will be received with open and loving arms.

RAVNE

PS:

When you get here a surprise will becoming a few days later. Xxcx oooo

Robin started to laughed and then stopped and held her side.

"What's so funny dear?" Sister Okima asked.

"What she wrote me. Amon, we'll be going to Italy tomorrow." Robin said with a smile. Amon looked at her.

"Here, Robin this is the envelope you two will need. I'll be leaving tonight and be there before you. I love you sweet thing and I'll see you at your Grandmothers tomorrow." Sister Okima said and hugged the girl good bye.

"You, Amon take decent care of her till I see you tomorrow. Syunji, let's go." Sister Okima said.

"Sister what does she mean by another surprise?" Robin asked.

"You'll see. Good bye my little Robin!" she called as the two left.

"Robin who is Raven? What the hell do you mean we're going to Italy?" Amon asked.

"Oh, well you'll see who Raven is when we get there, and we're going to Italy because she is trustworthy and no one will find us there. Good night Amon." Robin said and she set the ID's down on the table. Amon looked at her retreating back for a minute, the looked at the ID's. Robin counted and then she heard..

"WHAT THE FUCK! MR. AND MRS. DARKNESS?!" he yelled. Robin came back out and saw him just staring at the ID's.

"One of her little jokes, anyway we'll be staying at a convent, we have to pretend we are getting married or else you can't stay because you are not in training to be a priest and you're too old to stay if you weren't training." Robin said with a smile.

"What do you mean too old?" he asked finally breathing and speaking again.

"In the convent you may stay if you are an orphan until you're eighteen or you have two options. One you become a priest two you leave. Anyway we'll be leaving tomorrow." Robin said and went back to bed.

The next day at the Japan Inter National Airport.

Robin and Amon stood at the Exit gate, their old friends from STN-J and of course Master. Everybody had tears as they hugged each other. Robin felt the air go out of her when Nagira hugged her and she squeezed him back. In the year that passed, everyone changed a little. Yurika and Haruto were dating, Miho had let her hair grow out and was starting to see Syunji, and Micheal had grown taller.

"At least, this time we can give you two a proper good bye. But don't hide for a year and not tell us okay?" Yurika said threw her tears, hugging Robin again.

"We promise as soon as we get settled, we'll write." Robin said hugging her back.

"Now boarding flight 666 at gate 13 to Rome, Italy." The woman at the flight desk said.

"Robin, tell us who is this Raven and what kind of sense of humor she has." Nagira said. Robin smiled.

"She's someone I've known all my life. She is a person I think you'd all like. Anyway, good bye, I'll miss all of you." Robin said, holding back tears.

"Good bye, we'll see each other again, one day." Amon said and the two started to walk away. Right before they boarded the plain, they waved good bye one more time and left. Little did they know in three days they'd all be on the hunt list and would be going to Italy.

************************************************************

End chapter one. What did you think? Review!