Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome to WCH ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome to WCH.

By theteenwitch.

Prologue.

A small Convent in the countryside of Rome, summer of 1996.

A young man of fifteen sat down against a tree, his long dark hair tied in a short pony tail. He sat under a Sakura tree that reminded him of home, in Japan right now he would be going to school in Tokyo. He however, had to bite back tears; he had just recently lost his mother and father. They were witches and were hunted by Solomon. He did not realize the little girl with bright blond hair in two wired pig-tails. She heard him trying to stop crying. She picked up some of the blossoms, sat down next to him and started to make a ring out of them. The boy looked down at the little girl next to him, she had started to hum a sad tune.

"What are you doing?" he asked in a detached voice. The girl continued to hum and weave. He watched her make the small rings she made and after a few minutes, she held up her finished project.

"Here Amon, this is for you." She said and handed him the bracelet and ring of cherry blossoms. He took it and looked at the fine work she had done.

"Thank you Robin, but why don't you keep it for yourself?" he asked. She smiled a smile that made him fell all warm inside for a minute.

"Because, they are made for you so you wont be so sad anymore. Anyway Amon, I want you to be happy too. Syunji-chan is happy when he plays with us, but you never smile. Raven and I want you to be happy. We know what it is like to not have your parents, but you must remember the Gods and Goddesses want them so they can be near good people. So cheer up okay?" she said with the smile still on her face. She did not know his parents were hunted. His father had escaped and his mother was taken and then later killed. Amon looked at the six-year-old girl and smiled a little.

"Okay Robin, but you must promise not to set fire to my coat again." He said because she had accidentally set his coat on fire.

"I didn't mean it! Honest!" she said, but then saw how his eyes held laugher in them. "You jerk!" she said when she realized he was playing around and then pushed him to the ground. They played wrestled for a little and then they stopped. Robin had completed her task at making him smile and happy for the minute.

Present, 2004.

Amon held Robin close to him as their combined shield protected the m from the flying debris. A memory had from his childhood was passing before his eyes. He looked at Robin, the small young woman before him reminded him of the little girl from his childhood.

"Robin, hold on tight to me." He said, and his shield of water as it became frozen and the debris stopped falling threw. Robin closed her eyes and thought of a child hood memory and how Amon reminded her so much of that boy.

"Amon, I love you." Robin whispered, she didn't know if he heard, but she heard him say.

"I love you Robin." Then before she knew it, the world went black.

*************************************************************** **