Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Hunter Robin ❯ She died so her little girl could live ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

(please don't kill me if some of the baby stuff is off I'm not a mother yet or old enough to be one)

Three hundred and twenty years have

Passed since the coven sank in the dark

A pregnant women

A sorrowful husband

A daughter of all the beauty

--------------------------------------------------------------- < p>Amon is on the ground kneeing to Robin and finale he blurts out

"Robin will you marry me"

" Amon…..I…..I…I do!"

Both Amon and Robin then kiss tenderly and a few months past and the wedding is going after the wedding they are a married couple and go on from there then a few years later Robin at the hostile.

" I have good news Robin your pregnant" the doctor said with a smile

" I am" She says and rubs her belly " I can't believe a little one is growing inside of me I'm so happy"

" we still can't tell if it's a girl or a boy so I'm going to set up a date for you to come back ok"

" yes thank you Mr. Nahgara" Robin then gets up and walks out and gets into the car and drives home to a little house with A basement about 3 rooms and a bathroom and kitchen.

" Robin your back" Amon then greets her with a kiss and she keeps smiling at him

" What's the matter robin?" Amon adds

" I'm pregnant!" Robin says with a gleeful voice as she kisses A very shocked Amon

" Pregnant with what?"

" Doctor doesn't no yet I have an appointment in a couple of months"

Then about 2 months go bye and she is at the doctors again but Amon is with her.

" hello Amon, Robin"

" Hi" they say

"well the results are back and we found out you going to have a………girl"

" A girl" Robin smiles and hugs Amon

" yes a girl that means since it's a girl you'll have an easier birth process"

" That's good to hear" Amon then walks out and opens the door for Robin

" Thank you for everything doctor" Amon adds and walks out to his car with Robin.

"Amon can we go to Nagaria's to tell him the news"

" we may"

(Note: After the accident with the building collapsed they only keep in touch with him.)

Amon drives to his older brothers house and gets out with Robin treating he like a queen making sure she doesn't trip. He then knocks on the door and Nagaria comes out holding a little baby in his arms.

" What the! Robin your fat"

" Actually I'm pregnant"

" With what" Nagaria and the rest turn around to see the women who worked with Nagaria there

" honey were you there the whole time"

" yes I was now go on Robin"

" I'm pregnant with a girl"

"Gagshedadagahu" blurts the baby then cries and nagaria wife grabs him and starts to rock him.

" Want to come in for tea?"

" No thanks we where on our way home bye" Amon walks Robin back to the car and they drive home. 5 months pass and robin is about 8 months pregnant and she goes to the doctor again because of the pain.

" I……have bad news Robin"

" What do you mean is she alright is she"

" it's not the baby……….it's you"

" What do you mean"

" You won't make it threw the birth process it will be to much and you will probly die but if you have a sea section the same willl happen I'm sorry there no why out unless "

" Don't even say it"

Robin walks out of the hospital in tears

" how will I tell Amon" Robin falls down on the ground not hard and cries but soon stops and gets in the car.

Robin got home to see Amon sitting and starring into the bedroom they had made for the baby daughter.

" I…….have bad news"

" What do you mean bad is it the baby what's the matter"

Robin runs into Amon's arms and cries and chokes out on her tears

"the doctor says I won't make it out alive after the baby born"

Amon has a shocked face and hugs Robin tighter.

A few days go by and they are outside watching the Stars and the moon.

" Amon Can we name her Raven?"

" the baby"

"yes"

" of course" he then leans down and kisses Robin

The time finale comes and Robin in the hostile bed and nagira in the waiting room with his son and his wife waiting.

"ahhhhh!" Robin screams

" push push"

" She's getting weaker keep her alive the baby's almost hear" One of the doctors yelled

" Robin……." Amon sits by the chair where he is by the bed where Robin is

The baby comes out with a cry and all Amon can do is stare at the almost dead Robin

" Robin…..my dear"

"sir" A nurse says but he doest hear her

" sir!" she adds and he looks up and she hands him a little girl with a little of black hair but signs of brown.

" Your wife has about five minutes sir"

'"Robin I will miss you"

"………."

" I will always love you Robin"

"…………."

" I'll call her Raven for you"

Robin smiles then her eyes close and she is died Amon lets it all out and the nurse grabs the baby and puts it in the care center.

" So is this her Amon the cute one that looks like Robin"

" Shut up"

" hey come on Robin told you not to be sad she died so her little girl can live"

" I hate my little girl" Amon then gets up and walks away

" hey get over here Amon"

Amon just keeps walking and leaves and a couple of days go by and Nagaira brought raven home to Amon.

" take care" he says and walks away to leave a crying Raven to Amon as he picks her up.