Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Hunter Robin ❯ Finding Robin ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my very first Witch Hunter Robin. So please review and tell me what you think. If you have any tips… you can e-mail me at tcteresatc@hotmail.com.
 
Chapter 1.- Finding Robin
 
 
<Robin Sena's POV>
**All I could see and smell was dust and darkness. I felt like my sides were going to split into two. It hurt all over. I couldn't move. I was alone; alone in the dark; alone on the ground; alone bleeding. It was hard to breath and I was feeling really sleepy. I was under heavy rubble which had fallen from above. All I could do… was close my eyes. **
 
<Amon's POV>
**I must find Robin. Where is she? Robin, please don't die. **
 
A few minutes before:
The building had just collapsed on top of Robin and Amon. Amon had a scratch here and there because he was near the entrance. Amon was going to tell Robin that there were no witches outside. Robin was the only one in the building; everyone else was called to do hunts elsewhere. Amon himself was outside patrolling to see if the witch was there. The witch they were targeting was a clever one. No one has ever caught her before. Her name was Kimberly.
Before he reached the elevator, there was a LOUD bang and the building started to collapse. Before he knew it, he was hit on the shoulder with a big piece of furniture that had fallen from the second floor. He quickly ran outside. As he witnessed the building collapsing, he desperately tried to reach Robin in any way he could but every thing was very loud and the building just kept collapsing. When the building was stable, Amon ran inside to find Robin. Inside was a complete disaster, the air was thick with dust and the floor was buried in rubble. He looked to the left and there was a puddle of blood mixed with dust. He ran over and saw Robin; there was a big piece of metal on her ribs. “ROBIN!!!...” Amon screamed.
 
<Amon's POV>
**Oh My GOD. Robin please be alive. What am I going to do? I haven't even told her how much I feel for her. I ..I…………..I can't let her die. I can't!!..**