Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Hunter Robin ❯ Amon's Rescue ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2- Amon's Rescue
 
Amon used all his strength and pulled the metal piece off her fragile body. While the metal piece came off her, she moaned in terrible pain. Amon threw away the bloodied metal piece and crouched down to robin. Her ribs were damaged and she was bleeding continually from her side. “Robin…Robin…can you hear me? I'm going to take you to the doctor.” Amon said desperately, his voice showing signs of emotion. Robin opened her eyes a little to see a fuzzy figure before her. “Amon...?” Robin whispered then winced in pain as she tried to get up. She couldn't stand the pain so she went limp. Amon hurriedly lifted her up and quickly ran to the entrance trying his best to move swiftly so it wouldn't hurt Robin even more.
As he headed for his car, Robin's condition started to become worse. She began coughing up large amounts of blood. He carefully laid her down in his car and ran to the driver's seat. He then sped off towards the hospital.
 
 
 
- 5 HOURS LATER-
 
Amon sat alone in the hallway bench. His arm was bandaged; his coat was covered with Robin's blood; and his hair was embedded with debris from the collapsed building. His face had a deep frown and he kept his eyes on the floor making sure not to look up at anyone who passed. So as the doctor walked up he completely ignored him.
 
“Mr. Amon…”
 
He looked up and quickly stood up to address the doctor. Amon then demanded in a strong voice. “Where's Robin??!!?!?!”
 
“She's in room W20.”