Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Hunter Robin ❯ Dela Paz interrupting. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3- Dela Paz interrupting.
 
Amon walked in the room and saw a really fat and ugly woman. When Amon stood there, the fat lady stood up smiling and said, “Is this my 8 year old grand daughter? Oh ya… can u tell me if my body is proportional?? My hips are too big... I think I will cut some fat off. Do u have a knife?” Amon just walked past her and went up to Robin who was lying on the bed innocently. An exhausted nurse then barged into the room and started to scream. “Dela Paz….!!! What's your problem? I know you're mental but could you stay in one room and stop disturbing other people???”
 
Dela paz stood up and said. “ooooo... pizza... Oh ya... did I tell that pizza makes you fat??!?!” All of a sudden, she had a heart attack and fell onto the ground making a loud bang. Dela Paz screamed and screamed. Amon got angry because it was disturbing his Robin so he yelled “SHUT UP!!!” Everyone stopped including Dela Paz. “I was only trying to act…” Dela Paz said all scared. Amon glared at her and she ran outside the room tripping over her oversized blubber feet.
Amon calmed down and looked at Robin. He pictured her beautiful eyes staring back into his.
 
<Amon's POV>
**Why didn't I see this coming? All the witches wanted her… I should of stayed by her side to protect her. Please Robin... Be okay …. For my sake…I can't loose you…. **
 
An old doctor walked into the room. “Good morning Mr. Amon, this girl Robin… How are you connected to her?”
 
“I'm… I'm her partner. We work for… for….for the police.”
 
“Okay, Robin's condition is stable. She has badly bruised ribs and the cut in her side is not really deep so she was lucky. It is best for her not to move that much for at least two weeks. As for her head, she will have occasional headaches here and there. She has lost some blood so she will have to drink a lot of water. She should be able to wake up in about a few hours or so because the medicine we gave her will be warring off soon. If she no longer wants to stay in the hospital, someone needs to keep an eye on her.”
 
As the doctor walked out, Amon turned back to Robin. Robin was still asleep. Amon took a hold of Robin's hand then folded his arms and rested his head on it. He slowly drifted off to sleep.
 
-FOUR HOURS LATER-
 
Robin started to move little. When Amon noticed, he got up and looked at her. She slowly opened her eyes. “Amon…what happened?”
 
“The building collapsed while we were on the hunt, you were in it. You got a few bruised ribs and a cut but you're lucky to be alive. I think the witch tried to target you.” Amon said in a monotone voice, like he didn't care. Robin looked a bit uneasy. Then, she looked at her hand and noticed that Amon was holding her hand she started to blush. When he noticed, he let go of her hand quickly. She looked into his eyes, but he looked away “I have to go home” he said. When he left, Robin was confused and hurt.
 
<Robin's POV>
**Why is Amon always doing this to me…? Why? Is there something wrong with me? Am I too young? Or, is it because I'm … I'm …a witch?**