Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Hunter Robin ❯ Leaving the Hospital ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4- Leaving the Hospital
 
For the next few days, Amon came to check up on Robin. Whenever he had time, he would try to trace the witch who had caused the collapse of the building. The nurse had said that she didn't sleep much and that she always looked uneasy. On the third day in the hospital, Robin asked Amon if she could leave the hospital because she really hated staying there.
 
“Why do you want to leave the hospital? Your health isn't stable enough right now to go outside. You should stay he -.”
 
“I... I hate the hospital.” There was a long pause.
 
<Amon's POV>
There must be something bothering Robin. Should I let her leave the hospital…? Her health isn't that well yet. It's not safe for her to life by her self. Touko is gone now so no one can take her in. Should I tell her to live at my place?
 
“My mother and father died in the hospital when I was young. The hospital reminds me of my parents.” Robin said sadly looking down. Amon looked at her.
 
“Okay. Let's go then.” Robin looked up into Amon's eyes and smiled for the first time in a while. Amon told her not to move while he packed some of her things.
When Amon was done, he bent over and lifted Robin up carefully. Robin winced in pain. For a second, there was a concerned look in his dark eyes. Robin looked up and started to blush three shades of red.
 
<Amon's POV>
**She is still hurting so I have to be careful. She's going to have to stay at my place because there may still be a witch out there targeting Robin. **
 
Amon carefully set Robin down in the passengers' seat. Robin winced in pain when she sat in the seat. Amon carefully put on her seatbelt and took his coat off to cover her body since it was chilly outside. Robin looked into Amon's eyes. Amon didn't look back. He just shut the door and walked to the drivers' seat. Amon sat down; started the engine; and started to drive. It was a long drive. As Amon drove across the highway, Robin got her much needed rest.
 
<Amon's POV>
Robin looks so peaceful now. I guess the hospital really bothered her. She can now sleep peacefully.
 
<45 minutes have passed>
Amon turned off the engine and looked over at her.
 
<Amon's POV>
**Robin is so beautiful when she sleeps. **
 
Amon carried Robin bridal style and carefully took the elevator that led to his room in the apartment. Amon managed to open the door without disturbing Robin. He set her down on his soft couch slowly. Robin stirred a bit and gave a soft moan. Amon took an extra blanket from his room and put it over Robin. He took a last glance of the sleeping Robin before he went to his own bed to sleep.
On the next day, Micheal the computer nerd; Sakaki, Doujima, and Miho the hunters; were all searching for Amon and Robin. No one knew what kind of power Kimberly had so Amon and Robin had to be careful. Amon and Robin were the STN-J's finest hunters. After that hunt for Kimberly, they disappeared. The building also collapsed. The police have gone threw the rubble. No bodies were found but there was a puddle of dried blood in the center of the building. The DNA of the blood belonged to the one and only Robin. Still unable to have any kind of connection with neither Robin nor Amon, Micheal gave up for the day. Everyone was stressed out because their leader Amon and Robin was no where to be found.