Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Hunter Robin ❯ Reuniting ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5- Reuniting
 
The bright sun shone onto Amon's face causing him to stir. He slowly woke up and remembered that Robin was on the living room couch sleeping. He quietly dressed in his usual attire and stepped out of his room. Robin was still sleeping peacefully. Amon made himself a coffee and stepped into the living room. Robin stirred a little and woke up blinking several times. “Amon?” Amon didn't reply; as usual…Amon set his coffee down and helped Robin up. Robin tried to stand up but fell forward. Amon immediately caught her in his arms. Robin's eyes were closed because it was still painful to move her body. “I think you should still lie down.” In one swift movement, Robin was in his arms. He carried her into his room and tucked her into his own bed. Robin looked up at Amon. Amon looked back into her green eyes and started to blush. A small smile escaped Robin's lips.
 
<Robin's POV>
**Amon.. just blushed..!!! He's taking care of me too. **
 
Amon then turned around and walked out. A few minutes after, He had a bottle of water in his hands. “Drink water. The doctor said you lost a lot of blood.” Robin took it and thanked him. Amon stepped out again and got her bag of belongings. Robin thanked him again and then closed her eyes for more rest.
Amon was sitting in the living room just thinking. “Which witch would want to kill Robin so badly? Why? Who ever it is, they will pay for what they have done to my Robin. She is only fifteen.”