Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ My Seccret ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Chapter one
++++++++++++++++++++++

Kiba, Tsume, Hige and Toboe had been running for days when a city came into view. "Hey, look guys a city!!!" Toboe yelled in excitment. "We already know runt!" Tsume yelled as if anoyed. They had entered the city and took a look around. "This place looks dead." Hige stated. They kept walking, they almost thought it was completly desirted until they came across an ally way of wolves. a man in about his thirties came up to them. "What is your buisness here, leave!" he comanded. "We are just passing through." Kiba told him. "Is she with you guys?" He asked, pointing his head. The four of them looked to see if there realy was someone there and there was. There was the the most beautiful girl they had ever seen. She had long black hair that stopped at her waist, her skin was pail but her eyes where a blood read. For clothing she whore a red shirt with a black rose on it, she also whore black baggy jeans and a black belt with spikes in it. For jewelry she whore a collar like Higes only hers was black with spikes, she also had four silver chain braclets on both wrists. Thats when they noticed something wraped in her arms. "I am not with them but I am only pacing threw also." The old man looked out in thought, "You can stay but I want all of you gone before the week is over." The old man told them. The girl nodded in thanks before walking away, leaving her backpack behind. Toboe finaly noticed it, grabbed it and went to give it to her(Toboe is so nice). "Toboe!" His pack members yelled. "Hey lady stop you for got this!" Toboe yelled. The girl stopped, turned to him and waited for him. When he got there she bent down so she faced him and said, "Thank you." Toboe was about to walk away but she stopped him, "My name is Cryss whats yours?" She asked. He was hesitant to answer but he did, "I'm Toboe!" He answered. "Well Toboe are you and your friends hungry?" She asked. "Yes, we havn't eaten in days!" He said. Cryss had been digging in her bag with the only free hand she had, "Ha, found it!" She exclaimed. Cryss handed Toboe a bag. When he got the bag he opened it to see what was inside, "Thank you!" he said. She just started to walk away but before she was completly gone she said, "I'll be in the graveyard if you need me!" Then she was gone. Toboe ran back to his pack members who had some how gotten closer. "Hey guys she gave us some food!" They all had some thing to say, Hige:realy, Tsume:stupid runt, Kiba was just staring at where the girl used to be. "That girl smells like a wolf, luner flowers and something I can't place." Kiba said. "Hey toboe you were talking to her what did she say?" Hige asked. "She just asked what my name was, if we were hungry and that if I ever needed her she'd be in the graveyard." Toboe answered. "Lets go see if she wants to join us on our way to paridice." Kiba said. "YA!" Both Hige and Toboe agreed. "Stupid woman." Was Tsume's answer.

Cryss's POV
++++++++++++++++++++++++

After my talk with Toboe I decided I needed a bath. I sniffed around for any hot springs and luckily I found one just behind the graveyard. I began to walk toward the hotspring. When I got there I set down my backpack and the kid I had found on my way to this city. I took off my clothes only see the many scares I had, each one was either frome battle or from my fathers abuse. I got into the water and started to sing one of my favorite songs unaware of the watching eyes.

End Cryss's POV
++++++++++++++++++++++++

They had went to the graveyard to find her but she wasn't there. "She said she would be at the graveyard!" Said Toboe. "Hey! I got her scent!!" Yelled Hige. They followed her scent till the got to a hotspring and watched as she got into the water and began to sing. Her voice sounded like it was dieing from the inside but it also sounded like athousand angels singing. Then they herd the words,

Love can be a many splendor thing
Can't deny the joy it bringsA dozen roses, diamond ringsDreams for sale and fairy tails
It'll make you hear a symphony
And you just want the world to see
But like a drug that makes you blind
It'll fool ya every time
The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is
It doesn't care how fast you fallAnd you can't refuse the callSee you got no say at all
Now I was once a fool, it's trueplayed the game by all the rulesBut now my worlds a deeper blue
I'm sadder, but I'm wiser too
I swore I'd never love again
I swore my heart would never mend
But then I hear it call my name
The trouble with love isMake your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is
It doesn't care how fast you fallAnd you can't refuse the call
See, you got no say at all
Every time I turn around
I think I've got it all figured out
My heart keeps calling' and I keep on fallen'
Over and over again
The sad story always ends the sameMe standing' in the pouring' rainIt seems no matter what I doIt tears my heart in two
The trouble with love is
The trouble with love, yeah
"Wow, that was awsome!" Toboe yelled. "Ssssssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" The rest or the pack shed. "Who's there!" Cryss asked. Toboe walked out from behind the bush he was hiding in. "Hi Cryss." He said, his ears back getting ready to be yelled at. "Oh its you Toboe. Don't scare me!" She said. "Your not mad at me?!" He asked. "Of cuarse not! I used to have a son who would bathe with me!" Cryss said with sad eyes. "What do you mean by used to have a son?" He asked. "He was murdered along with all my friends." She said. "Oh, sorry!" Toboe said. "Don-!" She stopped at the sound of a broken twig. "Who's there!!??"She yelled. The three wolves that Toboe was with. By now Cryss was completly dressed.