Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Wolf of Flowers ❯ Are You or Aren't You? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Wolf of Flowers
Chapter2: `Are you or Aren't You.'
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Wolf's Rain.
Kimika2: If I did I would have a tea party and give all the people cookies except Inuyasha he would get Kibble'n'Bits ^^!
Inuyasha: I don't eat dog food.
Kimika2: You're a dog of course you eat dog food!
Kagome: Before this gets really bad like last time can we move on.
Kimika2: Fine!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~Last time~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Wait aren't you a wolf. You smell of one?”
~~~~~~~~~~This Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Me a wolf that's crazy!” She said to Kiba. Okay she really didn't say it she more like screamed it at him.
 
He looked at her and sniffed her again. “Well then why do you smell like one?” He yelled back at her.
 
“Well, Kiba maybe her pack didn't want her to know and hid it from her.” Toboe said. (a/n: WOW TOBOE”S SMART! YAY!)
 
“That's possible but unlikely. Why would a pack want to hide its members blood from her.” Kiba said.
 
“Maybe because they were trying to protect her.” Blue said now standing up for Toboe, since what he was saying made a lot of sense to her. Kagome was just lying against the tree she had been on. Thinking `Oh, god this is so annoying. This is almost as bad as Inuyasha's snoring.'
(a/n: My friend came up with that line.)
 
“Hey, girl is there anything that could be hiding your true identity?”
Tsume said.
 
Kagome thought..and thought. Then finally came up with it and put her arm out showing a beautiful bracelet that had snowflakes on it. “My mom told me to never take this off. I don't know why though.”
 
“ That must be it! Take it off let's see!” Toboe said jumping around. Kagome did as she was instructed to. She unclasped the bracelet and just waited. Nothing happened, well that's what she thought but she wasn't a wolf. “Okay, well that worked her wolf scent is very strong now. Girl, now think of being free and wolves.” Kagome's eye twitched at Tsume.
 
“I have a name you know it's KA-GO-ME! Say it with me will you KA-GO-ME! Men!” She closed her eyes after she cooled down and thought about what that boy told her to think about. When she opened her eyes she looked down to see black paws. `PAWS!' Kagome was a base of black but had to stripes of white on each side of her. She also had two deep blue eyes.
 
“Good, well. I guess Kiba's not crazy anymore.” Toboe said. Smirking at the last of the sentence.
 
“To go back just concentrate on your human form.” Kiba told her. She did as she was told and went back to her human form. She got up and stretched. “What are your guys names since I told you mine I think I should know yours.”
 
“Oh, yeah I'm Toboe and the guy infront of you is Kiba, the one that called you girl is Tsume, the female is Blue, and the one `sleeping' is Hige.” She looked at everyone but her eyes stayed on Blue the longest. To her it seemed she had seen that girl before but where. The boy that had been `sleeping' opened an eye and glared at Toboe. He got up and stretched but then he said something that made kagome laugh.
 
“Oh, man I'm starving can we please get something to eat?” Hige whined to Kiba but saw Kagome and looked at her. She smiled at him.
 
“The babe's awake and you didn't tell me. I feel so betrayed.”
 
“Quiet porky, it's not our fault you didn't wake up. It's not our responsibility to take care of you.” Tsume said glaring at Hige.
They heard laughing though and looked at Kagome. She was laughing her ass of at their fight. Soon Toboe and Blue started laughing. Kiba smirked and Hige started to join in. “Hey Kagome will you come with us, please it'll be a lot of fun.” Toboe asked giving her puppy-dog eyes. They all looked at her. “Tell me where we're going first.” “Paradise.” Toboe said still giving those eyes to her. When she looked like she was gonna say no both Blue and Hige joined in with Toboe. Now she had triple trouble. “Fine.” They shouted in happiness.
 
Kiba went hunting and they ate. They soon left their little rest stop. Kiba would sneak glances at Kagome, to look at her injuries. (That's not all he was looking at) Blue and Toboe noticed that he was looking at her and started snickering. Talking amongst themselves. “Hey, Blue?” Kagome called to her.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Have me and you ever meet before?” She said looking down.
 
“I don't know but it feels like I've known you forever. Like we meet before but we just can't remember.” Blue said looking at the sky.
 
“That's weird but what ever floats your boats maybe it's just because you have a really strong friendship.” Hige said.” I know I'd like a strong `friendship' with both of you gals.” Hige said well wagging his eyebrows at them. Kagome and Blue both started laughing and walked on.
 
After an hour or two they could see to airships battling. “What the hell are they doing?” Tsume exclaimed. Kiba looked up and ran towards the direction of the battle. They followed.
 
~~~~~ In the airship~~~~~
“I have a shot, sir”
“Take it private.” He shot at the airship and got a dead on attack.
~~~~~I the other Airship~~~~~
“What are those fools doing!” He looked back at a girl. She was next to a hatch and had opened it. She fell and the man tried to reach for her but no luck.
 
“CHEZA!”
~~~~~The Wolves~~~~~
 
The flower maidens in there I can feel it!' Kiba thought as he ran through the forest. “What are we running for?” Tsume asked Kiba.
 
“The Flower maiden she's in that ship.” They saw a light in the sky know descending down. Toboe pointed in the sky. “She's gonna die if she falls from that height!” Toboe said running faster not wanting anyone to get hurt.
 
They ran till they got to a cliff and started jumping. Kagome and Blue right behind Kiba and Tsume, Toboe and Hige having some difficulty. Blue had just jumped on and off a rock when it started to fall. Headed straight for Hige and Toboe they looked on. Not being able to do anything. Well if you count falling and getting hit with the rock instead, yeah that's all they could do. So guess what Kagome did it. She jumped off the ledge and to the boys, grabbing them and got hit in the back with the rock well protecting them.
 
Toboe opened his eyes when he felt Kagome's arm and Hige press against his side. He looked up at Kagome to see her eyes closed tightly. She opened them and looked at him softly.
 
“Well that really sucked, be more careful.” She let go and started jumping again they followed her. When they reached the top Kiba checked Kagome's back out. It was slightly bleeding not bad but not good either. He put her on his back and started carrying her in the direction that he smelled Cheza.
 
“KIBA! Put me down I can still walk i'm not mortally wounded. Let me down!” She was pounding on his back. He looked at her but didn't let go of her. He let her down though when he saw the flower maiden.
 
“Wait!” Tsume yelled to him when Kiba started walking to her. “
 
“Cheza.” Kiba whispered as she was petting him.
 
Pairings: Need to be voted on!
 
Tsume:
 
Tsume/Toboe
 
Tsume/Cheza
 
Tsume/Blue
Blue:
 
Blue/Hige
 
Blue/Tsume
 
Hige:
 
Hige/Blue
 
Hige/Cheza
 
Toboe:
 
Toboe/Tsume
 
Toboe/Blue
 
Toboe/Cheza
 
Kimika2: If you have anymore ideas for pairing. I think the next chapter will be `Jealousy”.
Kagome: We hope you enjoyed the story. Please review she writes faster when you review.