Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Wolf of Flowers ❯ Jealousy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Wolf of Flowers
Chapter 3: Jealousy
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Wolf's Rain.
Kimika2: sorry it has taken so long for me to right I been preoccupied with stuffs
Kagome: She's been goin crazy not bein able to write more
Kimika2: Too true!
Kagome: on with the story^^
 
~~~~Story~~~~
“Cheza.” Kiba said. Cheza was petting Kiba when she looked towards a long haired girl. She stared at her till she brought her eyes off the sky which she had been looking at previously. Cheza was shocked that she could feel no pain in the girl but she suffered a wound. Did she not feel? Cheza asked herself.
 
“You…you have a wound yet you feel no pain, why this one wishes to know?”
“It's mearly a scratch it nothin serious. Not all wounds hurt Cheza we may bleed but it does not mean that we are suffering.” Kagome said turning her gaze back at the sky. Kiba looked at her surprised at what she had said and kept staring until she turned and looked at him. Then, turned away.
 
“We need to leave we're going to be surrounded by a bunch of humans if we don't.” Hige said. (A/N:Wow Hige's nose is convienent. I wish I had a nose like that)
 
“Then let's go shall we.” Kagome said, not really caring at the moment about the humans but the others we're somethin she was thinking about. She started walking in one direction not really watching her surroundings, just following her nose. Blue caught up to her and was looking at her suspiciously.
 
“If you look at me much longer like that I might just trip you.” Kagome said looking at her and smiling.
 
“Sorry, I didn't mean to it's just that your acting weird, kinda like spaced out.”
 
“Am I? Didn't mean to just thinking. Sorry if I worried yah!”
“Ok, so what you thinking about exactly?” Blue asked a smirk caressing her lips.
 
“That's for me to know and you to never find out.” Kagome said smiling walking faster than before. “Well, it seems that those humans are trying to make us go the other way I wonder why. There's human on our left and right and infront of us, meaning there must be something they don't want us to see. I say that me and Blue go ahead and take a look. What do yah say Blue?”
 
“That's probably our escape root. That's why there guarding it.” Tsume barked out at her. “You would be putting both of yourselves in danger."
 
“Why do you care Tsume it's not up to you it's up to Blue so back off.” Kagome said well keeping her eyes forward.
 
“Yeah. If we can find a escape root we can get Cheza out and that's all that matters.” Blue said.
 
“Then let's go.” They both ran out in front of them. After hearing a bunch of gun shots they thought they would both come back. Only one did it was Blue. She had a deep cut on her left arm.
 
“Where's Kagome?” Toboe asked scared something had gone wrong.
 
“Don't worry I couldn't keep going so she sent me back. She has worse injuries then me and I can't take this one little scratch. How pathetic am I?” Blue started crying.
 
“You're not pathetic, but I also believe that that is not just a scratch. That could become infected.” A voice, which turned out to be a blood covered Kagome said.
 
“Oh, Kagome your fine and you smell bad.”Hige said. Kagome started laughing.
 
“Well, it seems we have our way out.” They looked at her. She turned around and started walking Toboe and Blue running to catch up to her. Kagome was wiping the blood of herself with anything she could. “Hmph, I guess I have to go around as the blood monster for the rest of the day, huh Toboe what is it something wrong?”
 
“Your to nice.” Toboe said looking at the ground.
 
“Trust me I'm not a nice person. I'm probably the exact opposite.”
 
“No your not I know your hiding your pain. Kagome I mean you have six gun shot wounds on you and you're trying to make US laugh. WE should be the ones trying to make you laugh.” Kagome shockingly started laughing at this. They looked at her oddly.
 
“Toboe I'm really not in pain. I can honestly say that I've had worse and that this is nothing. Getting shot is something I've had done to me many a times. I'm not being nice I'm being me. Anyways, I wouldn't care if I was injured anyways I would just keep going till I couldn't keep going. That's all Toboe.” Kiba stared at her back making her irrated.
 
“GOD, KIBA is that like a habit of yours. Stare at a person till they notice you cause I really HATE it.” He looked at her shocked that she had yelled at him. But he saw something in her eyes that surprised him when she had turned like that she was in pain. She had lied to make them feel better. `She really is to nice.'
 
“Sorry, I didn't know that I can't look at things.”
 
“OHHHHHHH, you can look at things just not my back ok.”
 
“Maybe I'll keep staring.”
 
“He's dead.” Blue said to Hige and Tsume. “Got that right.” Tsume said back.
 
“ You F*7034^ (A/N:HAHA CENSOREDSHIP!!) HOW DARE YOU AHHHHH!!!” But was the most surprised that she just turned away and walked on, no punches no hits, no nothing.
 
“Wha…aren't you going to like hit him?” Silence, more silence, a little more silence, and just a little more silence. Then ……..nothing.(A/N: HA you expected something!^^) “Kagome! I'll stop staring if you want.” Kiba said in a feeble attempt to get her to speak to them again.
 
“It's not that you idiot there's more f****** humans infront of us. Blocking our way out.”
 
“How many?”
 
“21!”
 
“We'll take care of it you watch Cheza with Blue.”
 
“Whatever.”
 
~~~~~Army~~~~~
 
“What happened here.”
 
“We we're ambushed by two girls.”
 
“Hmm, find them and kill them.”
 
“Yes. SIR!”
 
~~~With Kiba and the boys~~~~
 
“I thought she said there were humans.”
 
“They were here they must have..” Kiba was cut short by Blue's scream.
 
“KAGOME CHEZA MOVE!”
 
Kagome had enough time to push Cheza out of the way. But, she got shot again in the back were her wound was. Kagome cringed when she fell on the ground. Blue had screamed when Kagome got shot. Kiba came through the bushes to find the soldiers crowding Blue who was holding..Kagome. Cheza behind her. He ran for the soldiers killing the one's in reach well the others that arrived at the same time took the others.
When they were done blood was everywhere but they didn't notice.
“Is..is she ok?” Toboe asked tears already welling up in his eyes.
 
“Yeah, I'm just peachy.” Kagome said as Blue suffocated her.
 
“Kagome-chan your ok I was so scared you were dead.”
 
“I can see .. obviously you want to do that yourself.” Blue looked at her and apologized profusely.
 
“It's ok I was just joking around with you.” Blue looked at her, only to find Kagome looking at Cheza.
 
“Cheza are you ok your not hurt are you?” Cheza's eyes widened.
“This one is fine. But this one knows that you are not.”
 
“Trust me, I'll live.”
 
“Well since you're fine let's go.” Tsume barked out. Kagome at first couldn't get up but soon did and just started walking slowly. Blue holding her right hand Toboe her left. Kiba and Cheza infront of them well Tsume walked next to Toboe, Hige next to Blue. They walked till they were in the middle of a building. “Were surrounded again.” Hige stated. “Let's go that way!” But Kiba and Cheza were going in the oppisite direction. Tsume and Hige went the way Hige had said to. Toboe and Blue went with Kiba and Cheza. Kagome took her own way. Kiba had a gun pointed to him and was going to attack but the soldier just fell over. Kagome behind him.
 
“Oh, don't get all mad I just got here first.” Kagome said as she turned around and walked. You could plainly see she had taken out quiet a few humans.
 
“Who said I'm going to get mad!” Kiba yelled at her.
“You are right now.” Kagome simply said back as she went down a corridor.
“I'm totally going to kill her one day she's way to annoying sometimes.”
“I'm annoying at least I don't stare at peoples backs all day like you want to say something but you would rather keep it your self.”
“At least I don't get hurt every five minutes.”(He just went over the line!)
“You wanna fight!” Kagome said pissed off.
“Um….maybe we should do this another time.” Toboe said.
“Fine, you wanna fight then let's go.”
Kagome turned around and shook her head. “Real men don't put others in danger so they can fight someone.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kimika2: Again sorry it took so long but I'm righting another story now a Samurai Deeper Kyo/Inuyasha crossover. Is very fun to write.
Kiba: She'll try to update more but she's lazy so don't expect anything.
Kagome: I'm a b**** in this chapter
Kimika2: Sorry bout that! Thanks for reading PLEASE REVIEW!!!!