Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ a Wolf's Rain romance ❯ Rain and Kye first meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rain was running through the woods on a rainy night. She was running from the life that she had to live for 17 years (she has just turned 18). She stopped running when she came to a clearing and she started sobbing there. “Mother why did you have to die” She thought.
 
(2 hours later) “man I'm getting hungry” complained Hige. “you're always hungry Hige” replied Kiba. “Yeah Hige , besides we just ate” added Kiba's brother Kye who has light blue hair and blue eyes . Before Hige could defend himself they came upon a clearing and saw a women of about 18 years of age , the same age as Kye, with black hair that extended midway down her back, and a lose T-shirt and blue jeans. Kye walked over to her and said “its ok where here now we'll help you”. Then she looked up and her and Kye's eyes locked and Kye saw that she had green eyes that were as beautiful as emeralds. “Thank you” Rain said “wow what a hottie with that light blue hair and those blue eyes” she thought. “What's your name” Kye said. “My name is Rain, what's yours”. She replied. “My name is Kye, and these guys are Kiba, Hige (be careful around him), Tobue, and Tsume. “Well its nice to meet you all, but it's especially nice to meet you Kye” Rain said (she blushed when she realized she had said “but it's especially nice to meet you Kye”. Kye blushed too and Said “ well its extremely nice to meet you Rain. (And with that Kye and Rain would've started making out if Kiba hadn't interrupted by saying) “ I think we should find some shelter. “Yeah you're right Kiba” agreed Kye (with that Kye picked Rain up and carried her to shelter)
 
.that's the end of the chapter please fill free to leave reiews.(I hope you like the fanfic so far)