Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ a Wolf's Rain romance ❯ Kye and Rain lovers forever ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Look at those 2, they've just met and they're already in love” said Kiba when they got to shelter (he was right, Kye and Rain had just met and they already had there eyes locked and were trading compliments and kissing each other between compliments). “Rain your eyes are so beautiful” said Kye (they kissed and then Rain said) “Kye your lips taste so good”. “Well your lips taste really good too, if we both like the taste of each others lips then why don't we let our selves enjoy the taste some more” replied Kye. “Ok” said Rain (with that they started making out and caressing each other's neck while making out) “ get a room you 2, I mean ewe. Complained Tobue. “Damn, I forgot there were other people in the shelter!” exclaimed Kye “ I'm sorry Tobue, Rain and I will go to the back of the cave. Apologized Kye. “Ok”. Replied Tobue. (Then Kye and Rain moved to the back of the cave and got back to making out)
“Damn I'd love to have a babe like that as my cuddle buddy!” said Hige (Blue slapped him) “Rain is Kye's girlfriend you pervert”. “Oh I'm sorry babe did that make you jealous, don't worry you're the only girl for me. Replied Hige (with that Blue slapped him again except harder this time) “Was that necessary?” Questioned Hige. “Yes it was” Replied Blue. “Well I'm surprised Kye got a babe like Rain as his girlfriend, I mean you'd think a hot babe like Rain would go for a guy who actually had some style. Said Hige “ I agree with Hige, I mean what girl in her right mind would go out with Kye let alone make out with him. Agreed Tsume. This one thinks Rain is crazy. “Said Cheza. “Yeah me too” replied Kiba. “You know I can still hear you guys!” yelled Kye. “Oops I forgot how well Kye could hear. Whispered Kiba. “Well I'm going to bed so goodnight guys” Said Tobue. “Goodnight” replied everyone.