Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ a Wolf's Rain romance ❯ The new arrivals ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(2 months later in a resting-place) “Kye I love you and I'm willing to take care of pups with you, and well I'm pregnant” said Rain. “Really, I'm so excited, I'm going to be a father!” exclaimed Kye. “Wow I'm so happy for you 2!” exclaimed Isac. “Me too” added Kiba. “ Me 3! Added Tobue. “So when are they going to arrive?” asked Kye. “In 3 months” replied Rain. “Cool!” Exclaimed Tobue. “Well we're going to sleep,” said Kye and Rain. “Ok good night you 2 love birds,” Shouted everyone except for Kye and Rain.
 
(3 months later when the pups were born) “Awe they're so cute” Said Kye. “Yeah”. Agreed Tobue. “What are their names?” Asked Isac. “ The Oldest one you know the one with the light blue hair and blue eyes and the blue diamond spot on its forehead like Kye is Kye Jr., and the second oldest is Ken, and the third oldest is Koji.” Said Rain. “Ok” replied Isac. “And the oldest girl is Rain Jr., and the youngest girl is Karen.” Added Kye. “ Ok” replied Isac. “Well I hope you 2 take good care of them,” said Tobue. “Well we're going to sleep” said Rain and Kye.