Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ a Wolf's Rain romance ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(The next day when the pack moved on) “When are we gonna eat?” complained Hige. “ When we get to the next resting place,” Replied Kiba. “But I'm hungry” Complained Hige, “ Nobody cares” Replied Kye. “ Well I care,” replied Hige. “So what?” replied Kye. “Don't be mean Kye!' shouted Hige. “ Ill be mean if I want to be mean!” shouted Kye. “ Guys stop arguing!” shouted Kiba. “Fine!” They yelled (Then Rain walked up behind Kye and started stroking his head saying) “I love you Kye.” “I love you too Rain” Replied Kye (And with that Kye kneeled down and asked) “Rain will you be my mate.” “I don't know what to say except, yes” She replied. “Thank you for saying yes you won't regret it!” He exclaimed in delight. “I'm sure I wont regret it honey” Replied Rain. “Oh I'm so happy for you 2!” Exclaimed Isac “ Me too!” added Kiba “Me 3!” Added Tobue
 
(At the next resting place) “I love you Rain,” Said Kye. “I love you too Kye” replied Rain (and with that they started French Kissing each other and before long they were well mating.)(They were in the back of the cave) “ How are you 2 love birds do- ewe your mating, I wish I hadn't seen that!” “Exclaimed Tobue “Damn, you weren't supposed to walk in on us!” exclaimed Kye. “I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going to do that this early!” replied Tobue. “Just make sure nobody finds out” Said Rain. “Why, you're mates you're aloud to mate?” asked Tobue. “They don't need to know about it until we have pups” replied Kye. “Ok” replied Tobue.
(In the front of the cave) “So how are you 2 love birds doing?” asked Isac. “ We're doing good” replied Kye and Rain. “So are you 2 planing to have pups” asked Kiba. “Yes” replied Kye and Rain. “You 2 just met each other but you're already each other's mate, that's kind of weird” said Tsume. “Well we just fell in love at first site” replied Kye “ Yeah” agreed Rain. “That's a good explanation” replied Isac. “So how many pups are you planning to have?” asked Isac. “5” Said Kye and Rain. “That's a good number” replied Isac. “Yeah I Guess it is” Said Kye. “Hey Blue do you ever want to have children?” asked Hige. “ Yeah I guess.” Replied Blue. “Any ideas of who you want to have them with?” asked Hige. “Not you if that's what you mean” replied Blue. “No that wasn't what I meant I was just wondering.” Replied Hige (with a sad look on his face). “Oh Hige you know you would probably be my first choice.” Said Blue (and with that she leaned over and kissed Hige on the lips leaving him blushing) “o-o-ok” replied Hige (then he fainted) “Hige are you ok?” asked Blue (Isac, Kiba, and Kye start laughing) “What's so funny?” demanded Blue. “Hige fainted after you kissed him that's what's so funny!” exclaimed Kiba, Isac, and Kye. “I'm ok,” said Hige. “Alright” Kye said. “Well I'm going to bed,” said Kye. “Me too” Said Rain “ooh you're going to sleep at the same time!” exclaimed Hige. “So!” Shouted Kye and Rain. “ So you're probably going to sleep together!” exclaimed Hige (and with that Kye and Rain left to go to sleep both blushing because they knew Hige was correct)
 
(The next day when the pack moved on) “So how long are we going to walk this time” Asked Tobue. “ About 5 hours” Replied Kiba. “So we'll get to the next resting-place at about 5:00!” exclaimed Tobue. “Just in time to eat dinner” added Hige. “That's our Hige always thinking about food!” exclaimed Kye.
“I do not think about food all the time” argued Hige. “ Yeah you're right you either think about girls or food all the time Hige” Said Kye (And everybody besides Hige started laughing at that). “ Hey!” exclaimed Hige (who had started blushing a bright red). “Well it's the truth Hige” Said Kye. “ No it isn't” argued Hige. “Yes it is” argued Kye. “Yeah it is” agreed Rain. “ Yeah it is!” exclaimed everyone besides Hige (and at that Hige stopped talking). “I'm bored” Said Kye. “Me too.” Said Rain (And at that Rain and Kye started Kissing each other) “ Ewe guys do you have to kiss in broad daylight” complained Tobue. “Just leave them be they're in love and now they're not so bored” Said Isac. “ Ok” replied Tobue. “Besides its kind of sweet” Added Isac. “Yeah I guess it is” replied Tobue. “I wish I had a girl as beautiful as Rain as my girlfriend” Said Hige (at that Blue slapped Hige and everybody started laughing at Hige besides himself)