Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Another World ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yes, I know another school fic, but I made mine my own. I hope you can appreciate that fact. I also hope you appreciate the hard work and thought I put into it. Well here I go again. Enjoy!



She opened her eyes as the suns rays burst through her window and the sound of a


Women’s voice is heard from down stairs.


“Cheza wake up, your going to be late for school” The woman’s voice said as it got closer.


The girl named Cheza sat up and looked around her clean organized white room. The white wolf stuffed animal was clutched between her arm and chest, which she had won the night before at the festival. She quickly recalled all the money she wasted even after her friends told her to forget about it. But with the girl named Cheza it was different, she was a very persistent girl who got what she wanted. She remembered how it’s crystal blue eyes where calling to her and it’s snow white fur she longed to touch. She got the impression it too was lonely like she was.


The door opened and a young woman with brunet hair peeked into her room with a radiant smile.


“Honey, you have to go to school,” She stated as she pushed the door open.


“Yeh mom I’m going” Cheza said a tad annoyed.


“Hmm, that wolf it’s eyes are so cold” The woman stated.


Cheza looked down at the wolf then back at her mother. “I think that’s what makes him so beautiful”. Cheza stated putting it on her bed and getting up towards her bathroom. When she was done brushing her teeth and putting on her uniform she quickly looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. “This smile will do for today” she said to herself.


She walked out of her room and down the stairs. The aroma of eggs had caught her nose as she stepped into the kitchen where her “mom” stood over the stove.


“Smells good” Cheza stated.


“Are you going to eat before you leave?’ The women asked concerned.


“Sorry mom I have no time” Cheza said picking up the orange juice and taking a few sips. She walked over to her mother and kissed her on the cheek.


“Thanks mom” she said. Cheza stepped over to the counter and grabbed her bag and books.


“Have a good day at school dear” Her mom said turning to look at her.


“Have a nice day at work mom see you when you get home” Cheza smiled.


“I’ll probably be late tonight,” Her mom stated looking away.


“Again? Your never home anymore mom” Cheza stated her voice breaking.


“Sorry dear but you know I have to work” Her mother said turning again to face her.


“Fine all start dinner” Cheza said


“That’s not necessary I don’t think all be home early enough to have dinner with you” Her mother looked at her caringly.


Cheza looked at her for a moment and smiled. “I understand” was all she said as she headed for the door.


“Her and her false smiles” The women stated to herself as she heard the door close.


The sun hit Cheza’s face making her reddish pink eyes glisten. Her planned smile was already put to work as she walked by the small houses and on her way to school. She walked clutching her books tightly eyes tears began to form around the rims of her eyes.


“Cheza you need to be strong, you know she has to work,” She kept repeating it to herself.


As she kept repeating it her tears began to roll down her light vanilla skin colored cheeks. She put her head down as she walked by people in the streets. And tried to conceal her tears with he short lavender color hair. “Smile Cheza” she told herself. Her mind repeating it over and over. Before she knew it she was running, running away mentally and physically she wanted to run until she couldn’t run no more but her plans were subsided as she turned the corner and her body came crashing into what felt like a wall to her. She quickly tumbled back and fell to the ground sending her books flying and the wall she hit to. She sat there letting the throbbing of her body stop before she looked around to see what she had hit. She looked across from her and saw the wall sitting on the ground rubbing his head.


“Oh my god I’m so sorry I didn’t mean too, it was an accident” She quickly apologized as she got off the ground and walked over to the boy to give him a hand. She examined the boy and realized he was wearing a blue uniform just like the color for her school.


“Oh you must go to my school,” She said extending out a hand to the boy.


“I’m fine,” The boy said standing up patting his uniform down.


“Sorry I was running and I turned the corner, I couldn’t stop” Cheza said smiling.


“You don’t have to smile if you don’t want to” The boy answered back before looking into her eyes.


Cheza’s body stiffened as her eyes captured his and his words captured her ears. She stood there for a moment completely dazed before she answered.


“No but I do want to smile” Cheza said.


“If you say so,” exclaimed the boy.


The sun shown of the boy’s hair. It was short and brown but what was so refreshing under the hot sun was his ice blue eyes that stared back at Cheza sending chills down her spine.


“I’m so sorry I didn’t mean I was kind of in a hurry to get to school,” Cheza said looking around for her books before she knelt down to pick them up. He also knelt down to help her pick them up.


“It’s fine I said I was o.k.” The boy said handing her a book.


“I see you go to my school. You must be new cause I have never seen you before” Cheza said taking her book from the boy.


“”Is it that easy to tell?” the boy asked.


“I’ve lived hear all my life so I know most of the students that go to the high school and I’ve never saw you before today” Cheza answered smiling at him. “Oh I’m Cheza”


The boy looked at her curiously before repeating her name.


“Cheza huh? Well my name is Kiba,” The boy said.


“Kiba Huh?” Cheza looked down at her books.


“School! Well it’s nice meeting you Kiba but if we don’t hurry well be late” Cheza turned and began to walk away.


“Hey” Kiba said behind her.


“She quickly turned and looked at him. “Yeh?”


“You really shouldn’t cry and run at the same time,” Kiba said walking in the other direction.


“But I’m not crying... Hey, wait schools the other way,” She said after him but he had turned the corner and was out of sight.


She quickly turned and began to run again. “How did he know?” Cheza asked herself. “And those eyes I’ve seen them before” The boys eyes poped into her mind once again.


“Forget about him I need to get to school” Cheza turned the corner of the school just before the bell rung. She reached the schoolyard as the students began to enter and into the large brick building. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath from all the running. One last deep breath as she stepped into the lighted hallway of the school and her smile was in play again.


Hope you like the beginning. I have a lot of Ideas for this story but you guys just have to be patient.