Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Anothr Wolf Another Future ❯ I Know You ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3
I Know You
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>
Author Note: Just to let you know Karai knows Tsume from her gang who were arrested, she is the only one who wasn't found.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>
 
 
Karai came to a clearing as the other wolves looked at her with angry expression.
“Why did you do such a stupid act?” asked the small wolf as he sat down on all fours.
 
Karai didn't answer only let her eyes fall down to show her emotion, and then the gray wolf came and nudged her playfully.
“I'm glad to see you again Karai.” Said Tsume
 
As Karai bared her fangs into Tsume neck and he just smiled to himself.
“Wait?” Said Kiba as Tsume pinned Karai to the ground, only to have himself be thrown a few feet.
 
The two wolves fought until they stood before each other growling, only to sit on all fours.
“Still the same.” Said Tsume as he walked off in human form smiling to himself heading for the town, and Karai trotted off leaving the other wolves' confused.
 
“They know one another.” Said Hige as his ears went back in a pout expression.
“I guess so, but I have a feeling Tsume not going to be back for a while.” Said Toboe following Karai not knowing what would happen.
 
Another Author Note: The next chapter will let you see how Tsume and Karai know one another and Karai and Toboe will be come friend sorry for make this chapter short. R&R Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!