Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Arisa ❯ Deer Legs and Kidnappings ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is the 4th chappie. I so happy! Even though I hardly got any reviews. X_X Humph. On with the story.
 
 
 
 
 
Arisa and Kiba came up on the pack. “Hi guys!” Toboe said. Hige looked at Arisa and yelped. Tsume smirked. Arisa sat down and ripped the deer into shreds. “Here Tsume.” She said and tossed him a clump of flesh. She did the same to all the others. She finally got to Hige. He looked at her and whimpered. She smiled and threw a leg at his head. CLUNK! She grinned. Direct hit. “OW!” Hige yelled. He fell over when the leg hit him. He sat up. The wolves took one look at him and burst out laughing. “What's so funny?” He asked. Toboe laughed and pointed toward the small puddle of water nearby. Hige looked in. Hige started laughing as hard as the rest of them. He had a huge smear of deer blood across his face. It gave him a strong resemblance to a clown. Eventually the laughter died down. They all sat around after the meal feeling full and happy. One by one, they fell asleep. Arisa kept awake by looking at the moon.
 
Tsume woke up and sat with her. “Isn't the moon pretty?” Arisa's soft voice broke the silence. Tsume looked at her. “Yeah it is.” Arisa looked over at him. “Tsume, what are you going to do when you get to paradise?” Tsume smiled and closed his eyes. “I want to find a place to live and be free. What about you?” She looked at the moon again. “I want to find love.” Tsume looked thoughtful for a minute. “You do have love.” She looked at him. “Oh?” Tsume looked at her. “Yes. Toboe loves you as a sister. As do Hige and Kiba.” She looked at the moon again. “And what about you?” Tsume looked away. “I don't know yet.” Arisa grinned. “I can make you love me.” “Yeah? And how is that?' the words were no sooner out of his mouth when she jumped on him and started tickling him. Tsume tried to hold his laughter but failed. Miserably. She laughed when he pushed her off and retaliated. Still laughing, they went back and slept with the others.
 
They started walking at morning. They came to a city. Arisa looked on with interest. Hige held his nose. “EWWWWW! It smells like something died!” Indeed. The city was filled to the brim with trash. “It's gross, but we have got to get new bandages. And I have to get a new jacket.” Arisa said. Kiba shrugged. “I guess we can go down there.” So they went. Arisa was walking near the back with Toboe. They were taking a shortcut down an ally to get to the actual town faster. Arisa felt someone grab her form behind and hold a knife to her throat. She let out a strangled gasp. The others whirled around and saw her being held by a tall, extremely dirty man. He grinned at them. “Now be good little boys and go on. I'll take this girl off your hands.” Arisa turned red with anger. They others just sat back. “You might want to get your hands off her now or you'll be suffering worse then anything we could cook up.” Kiba said camly. “Oh yeah? What can this girl do to me? Everyone knows girls are weak.” This set Arisa over the edge. She elbowed him in the gut and he released her. “WEAK? WEAK? WHO SAID I'M WEAK?!?!?!?” she screamed as she pummeled him into the ground, braid whipping wildly behind her. She stepped away breathing heavily. She turned and stomped out of the ally. The others followed in her wake. At a safe distance of course.
 
They eventually made it into town. Arisa's anger gone. She happily skipped from shop to shop, getting the things she needed. They met in the square. Toboe had antibiotics, Tsume had bandages, Hige had a few bags of food, Kiba had a few bottles of water, and Arisa had mire bandages and a new jacket tied around her waist. They all went into an abandoned house. They used to water and antibiotics to clean the wounds. Arisa wound fresh bandages around Tsume's leg. She took water, bandages and antibiotics and went into the other room of the house. As she was passing, she hit Hige over the head knocking him out. The boys looked at her. “What? I'm just insuring my privacy.” The guys nodded in agreement. She went into the room and closed the door. She cleaned and dressed her wounds. When she came out she took off what was left of her necklace. She put the chain into her pocket. A bullet came through the window scaring them all. (By now, Hige was conscious.) A group of men jumped through the rotting door. The leader of the group looked at Arisa. “Wench, you are going to pay for what you did to one of my men!” Arisa gave a come-and-get-me grin and pulled out her gun. Now stocked and full of ammo. With her free hand, she pushed the guys into the room she had previously come out of. The men pulled out their guns. “You think you can harm us with that puny little hand gun?” One of the guys laughed. She grinned bigger than ever. (And slightly insanely I might add) she pulled out another gun. It was a .25-caliber semi-automatic pistol. They looked at her and jumped into hiding places as to not get shot. Arisa kicked over a table to use as cover. One of the men shot at her. She shot them back. They all came at her at once. She retaliated with both her guns. She only got shot in the arm and leg while they sustained more wounds. The boys were staring out of a hole in the door. The fight continued on.
Tsume saw a guy sneaking up behind Arisa. He didn't have enough time to warn her before she was shot in the back several times. She yelped and fell. The men were coming up to her hiding place. They saw that she was unconscious. Tsume and Kiba jumped out of the room and started beating up the men. The leader yelled to some of the others to get Arisa out of there before he was cut down by Kiba. Hige and Toboe made a jump for Arisa before they had to dodge bullets. The small group ran off with Arisa into the alleys of the city.
 
Arisa woke up tied to a wall. Her clothes were in tatters. She flinched at the way the men were looking at her. One of them reached for her face. She turned her head and snapped at him. He slapped her across the face. “Girl! You killed our friends! Now we get to kill you!” They all pulled out whips, chains you name it. They took her off the wall and tied her feet and hands so she couldn't get away. They beat her until she was covered in blood.
 
Kiba stopped fighting when the last guy fell. “Hige! Can you smell Arisa?” he called. “Yeah! I got her scent.” They all jumped out of the house and followed the scent. Hige followed it through the city. `She had better be all right. They could be doing anything to her now!' Tsume thought to himself. Little did he know, they other 3 were thinking the same thing. They found the scent getting stronger. They went into an ally and saw Arisa lying on the ground in a pool of her own blood. The rest of the men continued to beat her. Tsume and Kiba wasted no time and killed them. Kiba knelt by Arisa and untied the ropes binding her hands and feet. Toboe held her up so Kiba could look at the damage. Tsume and Hige looked over Kiba's shoulder and visibly blanched. Arisa was crisscrossed with welts, rips in her flesh, wide gashes, deep cuts, and a lot more. There were also rings of reddened flesh around her wrists and ankles where she struggled. She was losing more blood by the minute. Tsume scooped her up onto his back and they all ran back to the house to get the rest of the medicine. They cleaned and bandaged her wounds. Toboe stood in the background whimpering. “Is she gonna be ok?” He asked Kiba. Kiba looked at him. “I don't know.” Hige held Arisa up while Tsume bandaged her back. Her clothes were scraps. Toboe noticed this and got a blanket. Tsume nodded his thanks and wrapped her up. Kiba, Hige, Toboe, and Tsume, with Arisa in his arms, left the rotting house. Kiba was seething. `Those guys didn't suffer enough! They should have suffered like Arisa had!' Hige was growling with anger. Tsume looked calm, but inside, he was boiling. Toboe was whimpering softly and looking at Arisa. None of them knew if she would live.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ohhhhhh. Cliffie! I am so evil! Send reviews so I can know what to write next! No reviews, no new chapter. So get em' posted! Arisa's life depends on it!