Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Arisa ❯ Blood Loss ans Perverts ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do I really need to put one up?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Quent and Blue jumped out of the bushes. Arisa started firing at them. Blue jumped at her and ripped at her arm with teeth and claws. Arisa screamed and shot at her. Quent injured Toboe and Hige before Tsume got him from the back. Kiba jumped at Blue and tore her off Arisa's arm. Blood was pouring everywhere. Arisa's arm might have well been a cats scratching post. Quent shot Tsume off of him. “I can't win now but I can do this.” He leveled his gun at Arisa's chest and fired. Kiba tried to stop it but the bullet was too fast.
 
Arisa's necklace shattered into tiny pieces. The bullet went strait through the glass and metal and went into her chest anyway. Arisa passed out from the pain. Kiba grabbed her up in his arms and ran into the woods and out of range with Quent. Quent smiled at his shot. If he had not killed the wolf he had injured her. Blue got up and they both ran away.
Toboe, Hige, and Tsume ran after Kiba. They found Kiba in a clearing tending to Arisa's wounds. Out of all of them, she had sustained the most. Arisa was still out of it. Kiba gently picked her up and brought her to the nearby stream. He stuck her mangled arm into the water and cleaned it. Hige noticed the tenderness in which Kiba did all of these things. Kiba untied her jacket from around her waist and shredded it to make bandages.
 
Arisa came to while Kiba was bandaging her up. She struggled to sit up. Kiba supported her with his hand on her back. Hige knelt beside her and sank his teeth into her chest. Arisa screamed. Kiba ripped Hige off of her. “What are you doing?!” he yelled. Hige grinned and held up the bullet. “It had to come out Kiba.” Kiba glared. “Next time, give us a warning.” Arisa stood up with Toboe's help. She grabbed what was left of her jacket and fell next to Tsume. She bandaged his leg. Tsume helped her by taking the bullets out of his flesh.
 
Hige and Kiba were still arguing. Arisa looked at them. “Looks like they aren't going to stop anytime soon.” Tsume looked as well. “I agree with you.” She smiled and mover to Toboe. He wasn't that badly hurt. Arisa rinsed and bandaged him. “There. You're all done.” She looked at her chest. She grabbed the last scraps of her jacket and went into the woods. “Where are you going?” Toboe said. Arisa blushed. “I can manage this bandaging on my own.” Toboe blushed as well. “Uh yeah. You do that. I'll tell the others where you went.” Arisa nodded her agreement and went on.
 
She followed the stream down a ways. She undid her braid and let her hair fall down her back to her knees. In a braid, it was to her hips. She shed the rest of her clothing and slipped into the water. She washed away the blood. She also scrubbed what she could out of her hair. A couple minutes later she hopped out.
 
Kiba and Hige had finished arguing and walked over to the others. “Where's Arisa?” Kiba asked. “She's taking care of her chest wound.” Said Toboe pointing to where she had gone. Hige had sudden images of Arisa flit through his head. He started off in her direction. Tsume grabbed him by his collar. “Hige….” He said warningly. “But I was just..” Hige's brain scrambled for and excuse. Kiba smiled. “Tsume's just trying to save you from becoming extinct.” Toboe nodded. “She would kill you if she saw you peeking. Hmm.” Toboe's look turned thoughtful. “That would be funny though.” Tsume shook his head. “No. Arisa would blame us for not trying to stop him. We'd share his fate.” They all flinched. Tsume hadn't known her long and didn't fear many things. But he was mortally terrified of the redhead wolfs wrath. Hige was still trying to go in the direction Arisa did. Toboe knocked him out and tied him to a tree with a nearby vine. “Heh heh.” They all (with the exception of Hige) grinned evilly.
 
Arisa bandaged her chest and put her clothes on. She grabbed her hairband and set off toward the group. She saw what they had don to Hige. “What the…” Kiba looked up. “He wanted to look.” Arisa blushed bright red. “T-Thanks for stopping him.” She stammered. Kiba grinned. Toboe looked at her. “You look good with you hair down.” He said. Arisa smiled and sat down. She snapped her hairband onto her wrist. She gathered her hair and started to braid it. Kiba watched her with interest. “There.” She said and tied the end off. Arisa looked up and saw Hige starting to come to. She felt her anger rising. She got up and walked over to him. “This should be good.” Tsume smirked. Kiba and Toboe nodded simultaneously.
 
The first thing Hige saw when he woke up, was a pair of very angry, bright green eyes. “Oh shit.” He said and slouched down as much as the vines would allow. “Oh shit is right. You tied to peek at me didn't you!!!” Arisa yelled. “Y yes.” Hige said. “YOU PERVERT!” here came the sound of doom…… SLAP! Arisa stalked away royally pissed. Tsume, Kiba, and Toboe looked on. Hige was dazed and had a big red handprint on his face. “Ouch.” Toboe winced. Kiba ran off in an attempt to soothe Arisa's rumpled feathers. (It's an expression. X.x) He caught up to her a little while later. She was stalking a deer. He watched fascinated as she chased it down than snapped its neck with one swipe of her paw. She stood up in human guise and looked at him. “Hi.” She said and hefted the deer over her shoulder. They started walking. Arisa looked at Kiba. “Did I overreact back there?” Kiba shook his head. “No Hige just got what he deserved.” Arisa smiled. “Well, in any case, let's head back.” Kiba nodded. Together, they headed back to the pack.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well. That's it for this chapter. Now, click that happy little button down there and review. You do, and I will love you forever! Thanky!
~Owari