Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Volume Three, Chapter Eight: Innocence Lost ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Innocence Lost
Luck was in love with Mika tonight. First, she talked Tsuki into resting for the night.
“Tsuki, let's rest for the night,” Mika offered. The other she-wolf eyed her oddly.
“Why?” she asked. The sexy she-wolf shrugged.
“Cause,” Mika said. “It's getting dark and we should stop soon.” Tsuki looked around a bit. This was true. The she-wolf eyed Mika.
“Just a rest?” she asked.
Mika nodded. “Yes.” There was a long pause. Tsuki eyed her sharply. Mika waited patiently. The wolf rolled her eyes.
“Fine, whatever,” she mumbled. Mika played down her excitement. Part one down. They came to an abandoned apartment complex. They slept in the lobby. Actually, Mika waited for Tsuki to sleep. “Come on,” she thought. “You have to go to sleep sometime!” It took a couple of hours. When Tsuki finally shut her eyes. Now for part two.
Mika looked around the room with her eyes. She spotted the exit through the double glass doors. Perfect chance. The she-wolf looked at her companion. Tsuki was still asleep. Mika smiled to herself Time to move.
The she-wolf slowly rose to her feet. She took one more look around before leaving. “All clear,” she thought. Mika just simply walked away.
She just let the night lead her wherever. Not much around her. So quiet…
It's time for a setting change,” she thought. But first, to deflower a certain pup. That's when luck gave her a great big kiss on the lips.
Mika happened to look up in the alley to see Toboe wandering around in the dark. Her heart began to race. But, wait. Was he really here? The she-wolf blinked for a moment. Yes, Toboe was really here. Mika smiled to herself. Hello corrupting mission. She made her way over to the pup.
Toboe looked up and saw Mika walking towards him. His body became stiff and cold. His eyes stayed locked on the sexually intimidating she-wolf. Mika came within inches of him.
“Hey there, cutie,” she stressed out in a low voice. Toboe trembled as he tried to look away. Mika smiled as she noticed his face.
“Aw,” she cooed.”Don't be like that. Why are you afraid of me so?” Toboe didn't answer. Mika leaned in a bit closer. She lifted his face to her. The puppy's eyes tried to avoid contact with his captor's smile.
“You alone?” Mika asked.
“Uh… y-y-yeah!” Toboe yelped. Mika licked her lips at him.
“What's a little pup like you doing out in the middle of the night all alone?”
Toboe trembled. “I-I-I couldn't sleep!”
Mika kept her eyes on him. “Really now?”
“Yeah!” Toboe nodded his head. There was a pause. Mika's lips curved into a smile.
“You know what I do when I can't sleep?”
Toboe was about to speak when Mika gently covered his mouth.
“Don't talk, nod or shake your head,” she whispered. Another silent moment. Toboe slowly shook his head. Mika kissed him once on the lips.
“Let me show you,” she whispered. Then, the older she-wolf pushed him playfully against the wall. The pup's mind spun into panic. He wanted to tell her to stop, but what good would that do? She wouldn't listen anyway. Might as well pretend to enjoy. Maybe then, she'll go away.
Mika kissed him on the lips. She didn't even take a breather. The she-wolf playfully forced her tongue into his mouth. Better take the lead to something lesser tonight. She grabbed onto his hips and undid his pants. Mika broke off the kiss and looked him straight in the eye.
“Try to relax,” she said, trying to sound sexy. “I'll be really gentle.” Toboe swallowed hard as he nodded at her. Mika grinned as she sank down to her knees. Toboe tightly shut his eyes.
It took Mika about five minutes to warm up the puppy. He rose up almost involuntarily. Mika smirked at the results.
“Well, well,” she said. “You have a rather nice size to you.” Toboe's cheeks turned a bright tomato.
“Can we just get on with?” he whimpered.
“Take it easy there,” Mika replied. “I'm only getting started.” Toboe tried to calm down again as the older she-wolf began her late-night treat. Stars below up in her eyes at first taste.
Oh wow,” Mika thought. “He's much better than I hoped!” Right then, she decided that she had to have more of Toboe ASAP. But right now, she had to enjoy this midnight dessert in her mouth and in front of her.
Tasty