Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Haunting thoughts ❯ Episode 4-5 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well we walked about three days away from the city of the howls. The whole time I was trying to think of a way to ditch the others. Suddenly I hit pay dirt. I simply told the pup I would eat him if I got to hungry. Then just as I was thinking I had it to where they would run me off, we ran into a deer's carcass. I was so disgusted that I walked off.

When I left, I took shelter in a old run down building, with all the windows knocked out. While I was considering how to create a new theiving pack of humans, hopefully more loyal than the last ones, I heard Toboe's howl. When I looked out my heart froze. There was a gun barrel shining right behind him. The pup didn't even realize that he was in danger. It happened so fast, I didn't even feel the bullet hit me.

Toboe was frightened out of his mind. Like with Arianna, when he is afraid he fidgets horribly. We were at least attempting to get away from the mechanic monstrosity. The damn thing fired at us again and knocked us off of the cliff.

When I woke up I found out that somehow the pup had dragged me into a cave. He was beginning to clean the wound on my leg. I didn't want to be indebted any further to him, so I rudely told him to leave me alone. When I thought things couldn't get much worse, the damned machine found us again. I had to give Toboe credit. He wanted to play hero and attempted to distract the machine so I could get away. It didn't work and I was as good as a sitting duck. Then Kiba managed to stop it while Hige got me out. Then Kiba has the gall to say that it was just instint.

We walked into a decimated city with the only wolves degraded Paradise. I don't know which is worse the fact that Kiba was still believing in Paradise and walked away or the fact that I'm beginning to believe in it, myself. I took a walk to clear my head. The pup thought I was going to leave the pack. He let me know that it wasn't alright with him. I just went to the train station and laid down on a bench.

That it for now. Bad case of writer's block. I got a favor to ask would anyone draw a young Tsume with a young black wolf together. Arianna doesn't really have a human form and she is a black wolf. Thanks.