Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ One falls, One rises ❯ The New Flower Maiden ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well, thanks for the reviews, Fuyu, Wolf's Rain CYOA lover, and Kiba and Tsume r mine!. Out of 8 or 9 (I don't know) people, 3 reviewed… I guess it isn't that bad as my other one… Over 100 people read it, and I only have like what, 13 reviews… Anyway, Wolf's Rain CYOA lover and Kiba and Tsume r mine! Were wondering what the pairings were… Well, I couldn't choose, since, well… this was you! So you guys choose!

Kiba

Tsume

Hige

Toboe (won't be able to do much with him…)

So include who you want to be with in your review!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LAST TIME:

"If I kill her, you will be the Flower Maiden… and I could use you to bring my love back, and gain eternal power at the same time! It's less trouble… and I will go with that idea!" replied Darcia, and looked at the man holding Cheza. He nodded and…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He nodded and sliced Cheza's throat, killing her instantly.

"CHEZA!" yelled Tsume, Hige, and Toboe, growling at the man who killed her. Kiba stood there, motionless.

"Ch-Cheza… no…" he muttered, slightly trembling. He looked down, his hair covering his eyes. You were reacting the same way. Your grip loosened on the sword, and you stood behind Darcia, trembling. Darcia used this chance and kicked you, and you fell off the ship again. You landed on the hard ground, but you didn't care.

"M-My sister… she is dead… you killed her…" you muttered, as red aura surrounded you. You eyes changed from happy sapphire blue to bloody ruby red filled with hate. Tsume, Hige, and Toboe charged at the man, biting and ripping him up. He died soon after. The three went towards Cheza's body. Toboe was crying while Hige was about to cry. Tsume's eyes were full of unshed tears. You turned at looked at a smirking Darcia.

"You… you killed her…" you muttered, eyes glowing dangerously.

"You killed Cheza… for that… you will die!" yelled Kiba. You two ran towards Darcia, ready to kill. Darcia turned into a wolf and started his defense. He kicked Kiba away with his hind legs, but in doing so, he was bitten by you on the front left leg. You wouldn't let go.

`I can't let go… I will kill Darcia for killing Cheza!' you thought, and bit into him harder, erupting a loud howl from Darcia's mouth. Kiba came back quickly and bit Darcia on the back, erupting a louder howl as he tried to shake the two of you off. When you felt your teeth loosen even a tiny bit, you dug your fangs deeper. Suddenly, you let go and bit his neck, but only half, for Kiba also did the same thing. But you didn't mind, as you only wanted Darcia dead. Darcia tried to kick you off, but couldn't as he was loosing blood, and energy each second.

`THIS IS FOR CHEZA!' you and Kiba thought, as you two dug your fangs deeper, and bit his head off, a large amount of blood spraying in all directions. You let go of your part of the head, as did Kiba. You two looked at each other for a while before going down to Cheza's body.

"Cheza… sister…" you murmured as you gently stroked her face. Cheza slowly opened her eyes, a smile on each of your faces.

"Toboe… you are the youngest here, and may not understand most things, but this one knows that you will grow up to be a strong and loyal wolf… Hige… you may be silly… but this one knows that you will become a fine wolf… Tsume… you have kept to yourself most of the time… I hope… that you would open a little more… Kiba… you are a great leader and you always will be… I love you…" said Cheza meekly, looking at each of the wolves. Finally, she looked at you, and you looked at her.

"Tsuki… my sister… you are the Flower Maiden now… Lead Kiba, Tsume, Hige, and Toboe to Paradise… finish what this one couldn't… please… Everyone… do not be sad…please… you must always be happy… And when you finally reach Paradise, this one will be there, no matter what." Cheza died right after she told you 5 the message. The 5 of you howled in anguish and sorrow…

~Later~

You and the others had buried Cheza in a beautiful flower meadow near the forest. The 5 of you tried to follow Cheza's will, by staying happy. Tsume, Toboe, and Hige went to go hunt for some food, so Kiba and you were left alone.

"So… your name was Tsuki?" Kiba asked you as you both sat in front of Cheza's grave.

"Yes… I believe yours was Kiba…" you replied, and continued staring at your sister's grave.

"Yea… listen… we need to get to Paradise… I was wondering… if you could lead us there…" Kiba looked at your face, trying to see what you were thinking. Silence filled the meadow for a few moments, before you replied,

"It is my sister's last will. I will lead you and your pack to Paradise… and I will see my sister there… Cheza never breaks a promise… and she never will."

"Thank you… Tsuki." Just when you two finished the conversation, Tsume, Toboe, and Hige came back from the hunt, bringing 5 medium sized deer.

"Eat up." Tsume said, and gave you a deer. He was nicer, ever since Cheza died… it was her will after all.

"Thank you Tsume." You replied, and started eating with Kiba and the others. When you all finished, a full moon shone upon the sky, illuminating everything below. You calm sapphire eyes scanned the sky.

"So… Tsuki… I'm not sure if Kiba asked you this…" Hige started, but you cut him off.

"Yes… he did. And I accept. It's my sister's last will… and I will carry it out… besides…" you turned to them and flashed a kind smile. "I want every wolf to find Paradise… I want them to live in harmony… without humans manipulating them to do their evil biddings." You replied, and looked at the faces of the four wolves.

Kiba and Tsume = Smirk/Smile Toboe = Smile Hige= Goofy Smile

"Thank you…" said Toboe, and fell asleep quickly.

"I guess young Toboe has made a good choice. We should all sleep and travel tomorrow…" you said, and looked at the faces of the sleeping Toboe, and the snoring Hige. You quietly giggled, and closed your eyes, but didn't sleep, though everyone thought you were.

"Tsume, why are you still awake?" Kiba asked his silver haired companion.

"I was about to ask the same thing." Tsume replied, looking at your sleeping form.

"She's a little different from Cheza… since she's also a wolf, she doesn't need sunlight and stuff like that…" said Kiba.

"Yeah, I know…" Tsume closed his eyes and tried to sleep. "We should probably sleep, it's been a long day." Kiba nodded and also tried to sleep, but found that he couldn't.

"You two should sleep… it has been a long day," you said, your eyes still closed. You drew the attention of Kiba and Tsume.

"I thought you were asleep." Tsume said, smirking.

"I don't sleep." You replied and opened your eyes.

"Just like Cheza…" Kiba murmured.

"You two should sleep… you need your energy for tomorrow… I have a feelings something bad is going to happen." You said, and looked at the stars. Amazingly, a minute later, they fell asleep. You sighed as you looked at the shining stars, thinking of your sister. Suddenly, she appeared right before your eyes, scaring you a lot.

"G-G-Gh-gho-ghost…" you stuttered, and backed away slowly.

"Tsuki, it is me… they let me come visit you one more time… I have to tell you something…" the ghost of Cheza said. You gulped, and listened.

"Yea?"

"Please… erase their memory of me from their minds completely… no clues or anything… please… my death causes much sorrow in their hearts…"

"What?! Are you crazy?"

"No… please…"

"B-But… I don't know how to…"

"I know how. But I need an alive person. Which is you… All you have to do is say exactly what I say."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes…"

"But…"

"Memories are unforgettable and forgettable

But the memories I bestowed upon them are sorrowful

I wish to erase those sorrowful memories

So that they may live a happy life

May the devil not place a scythe on their heads

So that they may rest on their beds." said Cheza. You copied the same spell, and felt very tired. Suddenly, a great blue light appeared from their bodies and came out, and dispersed.

"Thank you Tsuki… The feelings they had for me will now be for you" said the ghost of Cheza, and disappeared.

"Wait…" you whispered, but no reply came. You sighed.

~Morning~

It was morning, but the sun didn't rise yet. You decided to go hunt for some food, since you knew they would all be hungry. You turned into your wolf form, and went to the forest. You found 5 deer, and slowly approached. You bit one, and the others ran away. The bitten one died. You chased the 4 deer, and eventually caught up with them, and killed them. You dragged the 5 dead deer back to camp. The others were still sleeping. You fetched 5 big pieces of leaves and places the each deer on top of each leaf, and put it in front of the sleeping wolves.

`I wonder why Cheza wanted me to erase their memories of her… sure they were sad… but still…' you thought, as Kiba and Tsume stirred. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at the sleeping wolves. A moment later, Tsume and Kiba awoke. They were surprised to see the dead deer ready to eat right in front of them. They looked at you.

"Did you…" Kiba started, but stopped when you nodded.

"Thank you." Said Tsume and Kiba, and started eating. While Kiba, Tsume, and you were eating, Toboe and Hige woke up.

"Wow… who hunted?" Hige asked, looking at the deer with hunger in his eyes.

"Tsuki did…" said Kiba, and finished his meal along with Tsume and you.

"Thank you Tsuki… that was delicious." Said Tsume and let out a tiny smile.

"It was no problem. Now come on Toboe and Hige, eat up. We need to go soon…" you replied, and smiled. Hige and Toboe finished their breakfast in silence.

"Come… I shall lead you to Paradise."