Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ The Beautiful Howling ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This is the "CENSORED" version of the chapter...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tsume put his hands on her cheeks and soon their tongues were mingling together. Tsume moved his hands to Toboe's hip and pulled her down so that she was lying on the ground. He began running his hands over Toboe's skin and under her shirt. He continued to her chest and ran his fingers over her nipples. Toboe was shivering as if she were cold, but she was just nervous. She liked the way his warm hands felt against her skin. She enjoyed it until he began to unbutton her shirt. She quickly stopped him with her hand. She wasn't sure if she was ready for him to see her... all of her.
Tsume looked up at her. He looked into her eyes. He could tell that she was scared. He kissed her lightly on the lips. "It's okay..." he said. He smiled. "You need to eat something anyway." he went outside and brought in the crow which had previously been refused by Toboe. This time, she took it. "Thank you," she said. She offered him some of the bird, but he insisted that she eat it all.
"I love you too, Tsume." she said.

As soon as she finished eating, Toboe kissed Tsume again then ran outside. "Where are you going?" he asked.
Toboe began howling, but it wasn't a sad howl it was a very happy one. Tsume watched her as she proclaimed to the night that she was alright and that she was happy. He watched his beautiful Toboe, Howling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This chapter is mostly for those of you who wanted more...

WARNING: Lemons

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tsume put his hands on her cheeks and soon their tongues were mingling together. Tsume moved his hands to Toboe's hip and pulled her down so that she was lying on the ground. He began running his hands over Toboe's skin and under her shirt. He continued to her chest and ran his fingers over her nipples. Toboe was shivering as if she were cold, but she was just nervous. She liked the way his warm hands felt against her skin. She enjoyed it until he began to unbutton her shirt. She quickly stopped him with her hand. She wasn't sure if she was ready for him to see her... all of her.
Tsume looked up at her. He looked into her eyes. He could tell that she was scared. He kissed her lightly on the lips. "It's okay..." he said. He smiled. "You need to eat something anyway." he went outside and brought in the crow which had previously been refused by Toboe. This time, she took it. "Thank you," she said. She offered him some of the bird, but he insisted that she eat it all.

When Toboe finished eating she looked at Tsume who seemed to be surveying the area as if to make sure no one would enter his realm.
This was Tsume... Tsume, whom she loved... He was being so kind to her and when she stopped him, he didn't hesitate. She wasn't afraid anymore and the small meal made her feel a lot better.

Tsume suddenly felt something hit his back. It was Toboe, her chest was to his back and she had wrapped her arms around him. She laid her head on his shoulder. "Tsume...," she whispered.
She let go as Tsume turned to face her. She had her arm across her chest covering up what she could; she had taken off her shirt. "Toboe," he said.
She was looking at the ground. He placed his hand under her chin and lifted her face to him. He stared into her eyes for a moment. "Toboe, are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. She nodded and leaned in to kiss him.

Again, he lowered her to the ground; his hand on the small of her back. Toboe began shaking again as Tsume kissed her neck and her chest, then he paused to take off her boots. Toboe removed Tsume's jacket.
Tsume took off his own boots and then moved to Toboe's pants. Toboe tried to stop him at first, but then let him take them off. His hands explored her thighs and her hips. This was his way of worshipping her.
His fingers found themselves at her opening. He kissed her to calm her down. After a few moments of searching, he found the what he had been looking for. As soon as he touched it, Toboe grabbed his arm. He kissed her again, then nuzzled her neck. He knew that his entering her would probably hurt her, since it was her first time. And he wanted her to be as lubricated at possible; he knew that this would be the best way.

Toboe felt a rush come over her and let out a tiny moan as Tsume finally stopped teasing her. She was so turned on now that she wanted him to finish it. She grabbed his pants and tried to take them off of him, but he ended up having to help her.
Toboe's legs were together now, so Tsume placed his hands on each of her knees and gently spread them, then he positioned himself on top of her.
Feeling him hard and up against her like that made her feel almost like she was being dirty, but as soon as his hand touched her cheek, she was reassured that everything was fine.

Tsume began rubbing up against her, then placed himself at her entrance. At first, he was way too gentle and he didn't go in at all. So he pushed harder... Toboe's hands were on his arms she was still nervous and shaking.
Tsume knew he would have to push harder, even though he didn't want to hurt Toboe. He kissed her forehead and with one thrust, he forced his way into her. Toboe screamed in pain. Her nails dug into his skin as tears fell down the side of her face.

They laid like that for a while, cheek to cheek. Tsume's arms were wrapped around her, and her arms were now around his back. He looked at her as if to ask if she was okay for him to continue and she nodded. Tsume started off slowly; in and out, in and out.

At first, Toboe was in pain, but it soon melted into pleasure. It felt good... She loved having Tsume inside of her. She was so exposed and yet, felt so safe.

Toboe Kissed him and he knew that it was okay now. He sped up, and Toboe let out a moan. This caused him to go faster and faster; 90 beats a minute. Toboe was now moaning constantly.
Tsume liked this feeling. He liked making Toboe feel good. He liked having her in his arms... like this. Tsume began moaning now.

Toboe felt another rush, but this time it was different. It was deep down in the pit of her stomach and it spread through her body as if she were about to lose control. "Tsume," she said. Tsume could tell that she was close to climaxing, as was he.
Toboe let out a load moan and her nails dug into Tsume's back. "Tsume.", she said. He kissed her and held her tighter. Tsume began moving faster. He could feel Toboe's heart beating faster and faster and he went faster and faster.
Her nails dug even deeper into his back and she screamed, "TSUME!" as she came. Tsume soon followed her.

Tsume was still inside of her as they wound down and Toboe's panting began to slow. Toboe remembered earlier and how Tsume had said that he loved her, but she didn't say it back to him. She STILL hadn't said it to him.
"I love you... I love you...," she began whispering and Tsume could barely hear her. "What?," he asked. "I love you, Tsume... I love you... I love y__," Tsume cut her off. He placed his index finger on her lips. She was flushed and drenched in sweat.
"I love you," he said. "A thousand times more."
She smiled and then kissed him.

Toboe and Tsume were lying next to each other. Tsume had his arms around her and her head was on his shoulder. Toboe suddenly got up and began dressing.
"Where are you going?" he asked.
She didn't answer, she just smiled and ran outside.
Tsume quickly got up and pulled his pants on, then he ran after her. In the distance, he could hear howling. It was Toboe, but it wasn't a sad howl it was a very happy one.
Tsume watched her as she proclaimed to the night that she was alright and that she was happy. He watched his beautiful Toboe, Howling.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry if it wasn't as good as the previous chapters, but I tried... I've spent weeks trying to decide exactly what to do, but I didn't want you guys to wait any longer...
I HEART REVIEWS!!!