Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ The Blood Of Wolves ❯ A Change Of Heart? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Four: A Change Of Heart?


I am sooooo sorry for you people that like this story, but i haven't had ANY time to do this, but here i am, and don't worry, I'll try to make this chappie long, so here you go!!!!

Disclamer: Me no own Wolf's Rain so you no sue!

Last Time: "I.... um... uh........well..... sure, I guess....." You managed to get out, luckily you had forgotten about them being 'wolves'.

You heard a long sigh of relief from the group in unison. You were still scared though, I men, you were tied to your bed you know!!!!!
You then coughed, getting their attention. "Could you AT LEAST untie me?!?!" You gritted your teeth.

"oops..." Toboe grinned at you and untied you, he felt extremely bad for his friends' behavior!!! you stretched and yawned, then heard on obscene noise.
"grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrurrrrrrrrrrrrgle..." Was Hige's stomach growling.

"Well I guess I can make you guys dinner." Defeat, it was a sad thing... you were making them dinner.

-A couple hours later-

"That was awesome!!!!" Hige exclaimed.

"That was good, thank you very much!" Toboe smiled his innocent smile, he was always so nice.

"Yes, thank you." Was the calm demeanor Kiba had.

"Yeah." Was all you got from an ungrateful Tsume.

"If you guys could clean up I'll get you a place to sleep ready, but this is a one night kind of thing, okay?" Your kind and gentle voice rang through your guests' ears, never before had they received so much kindness, let alone any! The group seemed to melt at this, except for Tsume and Kiba, who kept being, well, Tsume and Kiba.

-Yet again, an hour or two later-

"Goodnight," you said softly, "Sleep well." you finished and laid your head down on your pillow to rest, you ___(long/short___, ___(color___ hair resting on your shoulders and your ____(color)____ eyes shutting slowly, to dreams of meeting someone and never having to be alone again.

-Morning-

You awoke to, no one? How could this be? "Hello?" your panicked voice echoed through your house... no response, they had left... how ungrateful!!! You were filled with fury, so much so, that you packed a bag with your necessities, put on your fall/winter cloak and headed outside, bringing your cat...

-A few minutes later-

"Yes I'm sure you can have her," you started sadly, ''I should be gone for a long while...'' Was all you said to the old lady whom you had given your cat to. You didn't know why, but you had to find these boys, something drove you to, something unexplainable...


Their POV

"I feel bad for leaving like that, we didn't even find out where the scent was coming from!" Toboe whined.

"Yeah, and she cooked so well!" Hige groaned (figures that's what he remembers about you...).

"We have to keep going, I didn't want to leave either but did you see the look on her face when she heard we were wolves? She could never trust us, and then she passed out and forgot. After that she practically loved us... it's just not right." Kiba's tone of voice saddened.


Well that's it for now (sorry!!!!) if you want more just review!!! Talk to you later!!!! Buh-bye!