Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ The Blood Of Wolves ❯ What Becomes Of Rain Part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: The Begining Of The End

Sorry this has taken me soo long, but I've been REALLY busy, so forgive me!!! Alright, I've re-read my first two chapters, and decided I need to change my style of writing, which is what I'm going to do now, so buckle your seatbelt and enjoy the ride!!!


Last time: 'This is when I have to ask myself... What becomes of rain?' You thought listening to the rain, so squeezed your eyes shut.


Okay, listen up because here it is: ' It melts, and here I am, melting away as they stare... being soaked up in the ground, i wish I could be soaked up in the ground...' You thought as you stared...into the kind eyes of the young brown haired boy, the icy, careless eyes of the white haired man, the deep brown eyes of the goofy orange haired boy, and the mysterious aura around the tall and handsome brown haired blue eyed boy.

Their POV
"Please, just calm down, we're NOT going to hurt you" Kiba tryed to be as nice as possible to you, but this was quite difficult for him.

"It's going to be OK, We're not bad or anything, please don't be afraid..." Toboe tried to calm you but you just shook, just shivering, shaking, and tears streaming down your face.

"Your not going to be able to stop her from being scared of us, we broke into her den! Just pick her up and we'll go!!!" Tsume snarled at the rest of the pack.

"No, let's stay with her and maybe she'll feed us!" Hige said as his stomach growled.

Your POV
"Leave me alone!!! Who are you? What do you want?!?!" You shouted, crying... Your cat hissed and growled at them.

Their POV
"A-a-aaaaah!" Toboe shyed away from your cat and was scared to death of it.

"You make wolves look like puppies!" Tsume accidentally hissed at Hige.

"W-w-w-w-wolves?!?!" You shouted, your eyes wide and full of terror.

Your POV
You grabbed your cat, and squished yourself farther into your corner, but had to get another glimpse of those blue orbs the brown haired one possesed as eyes, he seemed to also be their leader. Fear struck you. Wolves? No, it had to be just legends, fairy tales, myths, it couldn't be real could it?

Everything then went black... you awoke on your bed, tied down? your hands and feet were tied to your bedposts. You looked at your clock, it was now about 1:30 pm, you had been unconsious since 11:30 or so... You looked up to see them all resting as well, the leader saw you and introduced himself, followed by all of the others. You said nothing at all, you felt no need to do so.

"We're not here to harm you, you overreacted so harshly towards us, but we are sorry for intruding, just please let us stay for a while, we're just normal people like yourself, but we're on a quest." Kiba plainly stated.

"I.... um... uh........well..... sure, I guess....." You managed to get out, luckily you had forgotten about them being 'wolves'.




Well guys, R&R and I'll keep going, luv ya, bye bye!