WWE Fan Fiction ❯ WWE does the Breakfast Club ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here is the next one.



Firefly: Places everyone.

They all showed up at the same time again.



Vince turns to leave.
Cena: (under his breath) Eat my shorts...
Vince spins in his tracks and faces Cena again.
Vince: What was that?

Hunter: Talk about hard of hearing.

Cena: (loudly) Eat my shorts!
Vince: You just bought yourself another Saturday, mister!
Cena: Oh, Christ...
Vince: You just bought one more right there!
Cena: Well, I'm free the Saturday after that...beyond that, I'm gonna have to check my calendar!
Vince: Good! 'Cause it's gonna be filled, we'll keep goin'! You want another one? Say the word, just say the word! Instead of going to prison, you'll come here! Are you through.
Cena: No!
Vince: I'm doing society a favor!

Steve: Your a jackass Vince!
Hunter: Yeah! What he said.

Cena: So?
Vince: That's another one, right now! I've got you for the rest of your natural born life if you don't watch your step! You want another one?
Cena: Yes!
Vince: You got it! You got another one, right there! That's another one pal!
Trish: (worried) Cut it out!
Trish mouths the word "Stop" to Cena.
Vince: You through?
Cena: Not even close, bud!
Vince: Good! You got one more, right there!
Cena: Do you really think I give a shit?
Vince: Another...
Cena glares at him.
Vince: You through?
Cena: How many is that?
Kenny: That's seven including the one when we first came in and you asked Mr. McMahon here whether Barry Manilow knew that he raided his closet.
Vince: (to Cena) Now it's eight... (to Kenny) You stay out of it!

Hunter: Yeah let them kill each other.
Firefly: You just can't help yourself can you?
Hunter: Nope.

Kenny: Excuse me, sir, it's seven!
Vince: Shut up, Peewee! (to Cena) You're mine Cena...for two months I gotcha! I gotcha!
Cena: What can I say? I'm thrilled!
Vince: Oh, I'm sure that's exactly what you want these people to believe. You know something, Cena? You ought to spend a little more time trying to do something with yourself and a little less time trying to impress people. You might be better off. (to everyone) Alright, that's it! I'm going to be right outside those doors. The next time I hafta come in here...I'm cracking skulls! (Cena mouths “I’m cracking skulls”)
Vince leaves and closes the door. A musical riff builds to a climax as Cena screams.
Cena: (screams) Fuck you!
We see the clock, it reads a quarter to eight. We see Cena, lighting his shoe on fire and lighting a cigarette with his shoe. We see Trish thinking. We see Kenny playing with his balls. We see Shawn playing with his sweatshirt. We see Lita pulling a string around her finger and making it turn purple. We see Cena put the flames on his shoe out. He then plays air guitar. We see Lita drawing. We see Shawn playing paper football. He cheers silently. Lita shakes dandruff from her hair onto her picture. We see everyone fall asleep.
LIBRARY
Later. Vince is standing there staring at the sleeping kids.
Vince: Wake up! Who has to go to the lavatory?
Everyone raises their hands.
LIBRARY
Later. We see the clock, it now says 10:22. We see Shawn stretching. We see Cena tearing pages out of a book. He is tossing them around.
Shawn: That's real intelligent.
Cena: You're right...it's wrong to destroy literature...
He continues to tear pages out.
Cena: It's such fun to read...and, Molet really pumps my nads!
Trish: (pronouncing it correctly) Mol-yare.
Kenny: I love his work.
Cena tosses the rest of the pages at Kenny. He picks up the card catalogue drawer and begins to take cards out.

Jeff: You know you really shouldn't destroy books.
Cena: Its in the script!
Hunter: No excuses.


Cena: Big deal...nothing to do when you're locked in a vacancy..
Shawn: Speak for yourself...
Cena: Do you think I'd speak for you? I don't even know your language!
Shawn turns to Trish.
Shawn: Hey, you grounded tonight?
Trish shrugs.
Trish: I don't know, my mom said I was but by dad told me to just blow her off.
Shawn: Big party at Stubbies, parents are in Europe. Should be pretty wild...
Trish: Yeah?
Shawn: Yeah, can you go?
Trish: I doubt it...
Shawn: How come?
Trish: Well 'cause if I do what my mother tells me not to do, it's because because my father says it's okay. There's like this whole big monster deal, it's endless and it's a total drag. It's like any minute... divorce...
Cena: Who do you like better?
Trish: What?
Cena: You like your old man better than your mom?
Trish: They're both strict.
Cena: No, I mean, if you had to choose between them.
Trish: I dunno, I'd probably go live with my brother. I mean, I don't think either one of them gives a shit about me...it's like they use me just to get back at each other.
Suddenly, from the back of the room.
Lita speaks.
Lita: (loudly) Ha!!!
Everyone looks at her shocked. Lita blows her hair out of her eyes and grins.
Trish: Shut up!
Shawn: You're just feeling sorry for yourself...
Trish: Yeah, well if I didn't nobody else would.
Shawn: Aw...you're breaking my heart...

Firefly: Ok people. That is enough for now. See you all tomorrow.
Everyone leaves.

Getting longer. Bye. R/R