X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ GoddessOf Heaven ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Goddess Of Heaven

Aoyama's Resident

Yui: WHY YOU'RE DOING THIS?! YOU SHOULD HELP AKI INSTEAD OF ME!!

Yuya: But the one in danger is you, not him. (Crossed his arms and leaned against wall)

Yui: You don't understand! What if they killed him because he helps us to escape? Beside what if they didn't hesitated in killing Onii-chan just like…they killed my father?! (Tears streaming down her cheeks)

Yuya: (Sighed) Fine! Fine! I'll go to your Grandpa's Mansion once again, I'll try to escape your brother. Got it?! You better stay here and no matter what happen don't go out even a single step out of this resident!!

Yui: (Smiled) Got it!!

Yuya: I'll phone once I've seen your brother. Make sure you locked all the door and window.

Two hours after Yuya is gone…

Yui: (Nervously) What on Earth happen to him? Why he didn't phone me? Make me worry sick!!

KRINGGG!

Yui: (Took the phone quickly) Yuya! Yuya! Is that you?

Kagami: Hi, Yui-chan!

Yui: (Face looked pale) Kagami…?

Kagami: Aa. I've captured your friend now.

Yui: If you do something to him…

Kagami: Nothing will happen to him unless you didn't come to us now.

In the background, Yui could clearly heard Yuya's voice.

Yuya: Yui, don't come!! It's a trap!! They will kill you if you come!! Don't come!!

Yui: Yuya! (Tried to control her fear) What do you want?

Kagami: (Chuckled) So brave. Very well. Meet me tonight at Ueno Park. If you still want your Mom, Brother and Friend alive, you better come alone…Yui-chan!

Yui: Fine! I will!

Kagami: Well then I'm looking forward to met you, my dear cousin…

Ueno Park

Yuya: Shit!! What the hell is wrong with you?! She is your cousin!! Isn't that enough you've kill her father?!

Kagami: (Lit a cigarette for himself) Can't be help! After all, this is Grandpa's order, not me.

Yuya: She won't come!!

Kagami: (Smirked) Are you that sure that she won't come? Judging from her attitude, she'll come. Ever since she was little, I could read her every mind like reading a book. She will SURELY come for you…and her family. I know it!

Yuya: (Cursed) Damn you!! I won't let you hurt her!!

One of Kagami's bodyguards slapped Yuya and dragged him near a tree.

Yui: Stop it!! You promised to do not harm him or my family!!

Kagami: (Smirked) You've come!!

Yuya: (Angry) Idiot!! What the hell you're doing here?! I already said that this is a trap!!

Yui: (Looks serious) Even so I'll still come if it's involved anyone else. (Looks to Kagami) I've done as our deal. Now let's go of him and my family.

Kagami: I'm sorry…but I couldn't do that!!

Yui: What?!

Yuya: That's why I said you're such an idiot.

Yui: (Glared at Yuya) Shut up!!

Kagami: Your Mom didn't wished to meet you. As for your brother…I'm afraid he couldn't make it since he was in the care of Hospital's treatment.

Yui: Mom…Onii-chan…

Yuya suddenly burst out from one of the bodyguard's grip and stole his gun. With quick movement, he catches Kagami and pointed his gun to him.

Yuya: (Yelled to the rest of the bodyguard) Don't move!! Or I'll end his life!! Yui, come here!! We should get going by now!!

Yui: (Face pale) Yuya!! Watch out!!

Yuya: Eh?

DORR!!

Yuya collapsed before Yui's eyes.

A man stood there…pointed a gun to Yuya.

Yui: Yuya!! (Run toward her friend) Are you all right? (Kneeled beside him) Yuya!!

Yuya: Ucckk! Shit!! (Looked to his wounded arm)

Kagami walked toward the man that has shoot Yuya and pocked his arms.

Kagami: Well done…Tooya. Finished the boy off and took the girl with us!! (Walked away with a car)

The man called Tooya just nodded and looked to Yui and Yuya coldly. Tooya pointed his gun toward Yuya.

Yuya looked around. They were already has no way to escape. Tooya and some of bodyguard won't let them get away.

Yui looked to Tooya with angry and fear in the same time.

Yuya: Yui, please run!! I'll tried to distract them.

Yui: What for? In the end they would kill me too so there is no need anymore to run!! Maybe it's my fate to die here…

Yuya: Don't be such an idiot!! How could you lose to yourself!! Remember there is no fate that is already been decided. We, humans, are the one who controlled our fate. Believe in it!! Fight your own destiny!! (Fainted)

Yui: (Eyes widened with tears) Yuya…

Flashback

Yui: (stare in shock) Dad? (Run toward her father and kneeled before her father body)

Keigo: Run…Save your life! (Whispers) Fight….your….own….destiny…..(Smiles softly and close his eyes)

Yui: Dad? Dad! Dad! Noooooooooooooo!!

End Flashback

Tooya: Shall we end this now?

Yui: (Looked to him coldly) No…No! I won't lose to the destiny!! I won't let you hurt my friend!!

Yui's body was covered with violet aura.

Tooya back off in surprise.

Yui: I…I WON'T LOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

There was an unseen force thrown away the entire bodyguard and turned them into dust, except Tooya who wasn't harm at all.

When the force disappeared, Yui looked to Tooya with hard breath.

Tooya: (Sighed) I see. That's why Kagami don't want me to kill you. He was after this power of yours…power of Tennyo.

Yui: (Still breathe hard) Kagami…?

Tooya: I won't harm your friend if you go with me without giving me so much trouble.

Sorata: We wouldn't like the idea then. (Landed in front of Yui)

Yui and Tooya jerked in surprise.

The other soon landed beside the new visitor. They are Kamui, Subaru, Arashi and Yuzuriha.

Arashi: Bullying a girl isn't a good idea.

Yuzuriha: That's right.

Subaru: (Walked toward Yui and kneeled beside her) Are you all right? I'm sorry we're a bit late.

Yui: Who are you?

Subaru just smiled and didn't say anything. He then checked Yuya's condition.

Subaru: Good things he still breathing.

Kamui looked to Tooya coldly.

Kamui: You better get out from our sight now.

Tooya: (Sighed) It seem that I was outnumbered. Fine, I'll withdraw for now. (Looked to Yui) I'll come back for you.

Yui didn't say anything as Tooya walked away.

Sorata: (Walked toward Kamui) Woaah!! If looks could kill, I'm sure that man had died already.

Kamui: (Glared to Sorata) Don't joking around!!

Yuzuriha: (Walked toward Yui) Anoo…Are you Miss Yui Mikage?

Yui: (Nodded) Yes. Who are you?

Yuzuriha: (Smiled) My name is Yuzuriha Nekoi.

Sorata: (Smiled) My name is Sorata Arisugawa. And…(Pointed Arashi) the girl over there is my fiancée, Arashi Kishuu.

Arashi: Who's your fiancée? (Made a scary face)

Kamui: (leaned against a tree) Kamui Shirou.

Subaru: (Offered a hand to help Yui stand) My name is Subaru Sumeragi. We're all here because Hinoto-hime summoned us to help you.

Yui: (Puzzled) Hinoto-hime?

Yuya: Ucckk…

Yui: Yuya!!

Yuya: Yui? Am I already dead?

Yui: (Smiled happily) Of course not, you idiot!! (Hug him)

Subaru and the other smiled at the duo.

Suddenly the environments around them melt into nothingness. Maboroshi.

Yuzuriha: This is…

Arashi: Sakurazukamori!!

Kamui and Subaru quickly looked around carefully.

Seishirou: My, my, it seldom to see the members of Seven Seals other than Subaru-kun was here.

Subaru: Seishirou-san.

Seishirou: It been along time, isn't it, Subaru-kun?

Yui: (Puzzzled) What is this?

Yuya: (Puzzled) I don't know either.

Subaru: What is your business here? Is it to continue our fight?

Seishirou: No. I'm coming here regarding to the girl over here. (Pointed to Yui) //Kamui// wished to speak with her.

Kamui: Fuuma?

Yuzuriha: Did they know about her?

Sorata: There is no time to hesitate. If you come to take her then you'll have to fight us first.

Seishirou: (Smiled) Very well.

Suddenly there was some rock appeared from nowhere attacking all of them.

Subaru quickly threw his ofudas to Seishirou who dodged it.

Kamui tried to concentrated to break the maboroshi as his friends continue to fight.

Yui and Yuya looked at each other helplessly.

Kamui: I'm tired of this!! (Harshly)

Crackk!!

The maboroshi cracked and shattered.

Seishirou back off in surprise.

Seishirou: Hmm…It seem Kamui of Seven Seals has grown strong. Is it because of the present of the Goddess?

Sorata, Arashi &Yuzuriha: Goddess?

Kamui: (Glared) Stop-talking nonsense!

Seishirou: (Chuckled) I see. It seem you all didn't know exactly what you're doing. Well then, I've still time to talk with her. Until then…take care…

Seishirou disappeared into a flurry of sakura petal

Yuya: What the hell all is this about?

Subaru: I think I know someone who can explain it to us.

Kamui: Let's met Hinoto! I want to know what else she has hide from us!

Yui: Huh?

Yuzuriha: Let's go everybody! Come on, Yui-chan!

Yui: Eh?

TBC