X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ GoddessOf Heaven ❯ One who fall from heaven ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Goddess Of Heaven

Diet Building

Hinoto: (Bowed) I've been waiting for you, Mikage-san.

Yui: (Puzzled) How did you know my name?

Hinoto: (Smile faintly) I'll tell you everything you want to know. Souhi, Hien! Please take care of Aoyama-san's wounds.

Souhi and Hien: Ok! Aoyama-san, please come with us!

Yuya: (Nervously) O…Ok! (Leave with the servants)

Yui: What is going on? Who are you? Why you're saving me?

Hinoto: I'm the one who summon them to help you, Mikage-san. To protecting you from harm, especially from the Seven Angels.

Yui: Seven Angels? (Puzzled) What on Earth you're talking about?

Hinoto then explain about the whole End Of The World stuff to Yui who was much so confused.

Kamui: What is the Sakurazukamori meant about the present of the Goddess? What you're hiding from us?!

Hinoto: I didn't hiding anything, Kamui-san. I just receive a vision about this Goddess.

Subaru: What exactly this Goddess is? I never know of it.

Sorata: My Master never told me about this Goddess either.

Arashi: I never heard of it before.

Hinoto: The Goddess Of Heaven is a girl who must gather the Seven Seals together then combines the power to summon the Dragon Heaven, the God of Beast. She will receive 3 wishes from the God of Beast and with the Great God Power; she will save this world from destruction.

Yuzuriha: Sound like a fairy tale to me…

Sorata: Interesting…so who this lucky girl anyway?

Yui: What is that got to do with me then?

Hinoto: The girl who must summon the Dragon Heaven was the one who inherited the power of Tennyo.

Yui: Tennyo?!

Yuzuriha: Tennyo? You mean like the one in the story of Legend Of Hagoromo?

Hinoto: Yes.

Yui: (Faces pale) No way…Not another of that!

Hinoto: You must have realized about the power within you, Yui-san. You are the Goddess Of Heaven and also the one who inherited the power of Tennyo. The direct descendent of a great Tennyo, Ceres.

Yui: Ceres…The one who killed my ancestor…

Yuzuriha: Eh?!! Yui-chan is the Goddess Of heaven? Cool!!

Subaru: …(Looked to Yui thoughtfully) So that's why Seishirou-san wanted to capture her… Does that mean if there was a Goddess Of Heaven then there must be another Goddess then?

Arashi: (Gasped) Impossible!! Are you saying that Seven Angel might have a Goddess too?

Hinoto: Yes, I'm afraid so. But I didn't sense their Goddess' present yet, at least for now.

Yuzuriha: Another goddess? This is getting strange.

Kamui: Why you didn't tell us from the beginning?

Hinoto: I'm sorry! I must keep it as a secret until her power awakened by her 16th birthday.

Yui: No… You must be wrong! I'm not a Tennyo. I'm not a goddess either. I'm just a normal girl. I don't have any power at all.

Hinoto: Don't even try to deny it, Yui-san! I know who and what you are! Onegai! Only you who can save the world! Please save this world along with Kamui and the Seven Seals!! (Bowed deeply)

Yui: I…I…(Confused) I can't believe this! (Faces pale)

Yuzuriha: Yui-chan…

Subaru: Are you ok? (Concern)

Yui: No, I'm NOT!! How could you expect me to save this world when my own family tried to kill me?! The End Of The World and this Tennyo stuff! I hate all of that!!

Hinoto: Your family made a mistake by killed countless girl who have a sign of a Tennyo. They are afraid of Ceres' curse. Your ancestor force Ceres to become his wife…

Yui: (Closed her ears) STOP!! I don't want to hear it anymore!! (Fall to her knees and crying) This is suck!! I hate this!! I just want my normal life back!! I don't care about the world!! The hell of it!!

Yuzuriha: Yui-chan…(Kneeled beside her) I know it hurt so much but please…don't turn your back from us. I love this world. We are all. We're gathered here for you. We will help you go through this. (Hold Yui)

Sorata: Well speak, Yuzu-chan!! (Patted Yui's shoulder) I believe in you, Yui-san. Fight with us, fight for the future!!

Subaru: (Smiled) Yes, they're right. We'll manage. You'll manage all of this, Yui-san.

Arashi: Don't worry! We're all with you.

Kamui: …

Hinoto: (Smiled)…

Yui: (Look at Yuzuriha and the other) You all… (Wipe away her tears) I can't believe this. Why you all so kind to me? We just met a while ago. You don't even know if I was a good person or not…

Yuzuriha: I believe in you!

Sorata: A pretty girl like you must not a bad person. (Winks)

Yui: You all… Thanks. (Smiled)

After that Yui live in the same house as all the Seven Seals were. They live together in Imonoyama Mansion. In the meantime, Yui become close with every member of Seven Seals. It had been three day after the incident in Ueno Park and Diet Building. Yui attended Clamp High School like the others.

Imonoyama Mansion

Yui: Good morning, everyone! (Smile faintly)

Yuzuriha: Morning, Yui-chan! (Walked to the kitchen) Breakfast is almost ready!

Kamui: Good morning, Yui-san! Did you sleep well?

Yui: Yes. How about you?

Kamui: I'm fine. But you seem a little pale today. Are you got a fever?

Yui: No, I'm fine. Thanks. (Flushed)

Kamui: Good. Then why don't you go to eat your breakfast?

Yui: No. I'm not hungry.

Kamui: But at least you must eat a little.

Yui: I will. I will eat at school. Later.

Kamui: Then I'll go with you. (Grab his bag)

Yuzuriha: Hei! You two don't want to eat first?

Kamui: I will eat at school with Yui-san. (Looked to Yui) Is that ok with you?

Yui: I don't mind at all.

Kamui: It's settling, then! We're leaving now!

Yui: Ja ne!

Yuzuriha: Ja! Be careful! (Wave to Kamui and Yui)

Sorata: Where are they going? (Yawned)

Yuzuriha: Go to school. (Sighed) Ne, Sora-chan?

Sorata: Huh?

Yuzuriha: What do you think of Yui?

Sorata: (Thinking) She was kind and beautiful. And certainly she will be a perfect match for Kamui. (Winks)

Yuzuriha: You think so? Just like I thought! (Smiles)

Sorata: I think Kamui need to stop mourn about Kotori's death and started a new relationship with her.

Yuzuriha: Hm. But Yui seem doesn't have that kind of interest for Kamui. I would think that she actually love Yuya-san.

Sorata: I don't think so. Yui love Yuya but as a brother.

Arashi: You two! Will you stop talking like a bunch of mother?!

Sorata & Yuzuriha: Heh?! (Sweat drop)

Clamp High School

Yui and Kamui were in a garden and were eating lunch together.

Keichii: May I join you two? (Smile cheerfully)

Kamui: Ah, Segawa-kun! Long time not see you!

Keichii: Recently I've so much duty to done with.

Kamui: Glad to see you again! (Smile)

Keichii: That girl is your new friend?

Kamui: She was a transfer student.

Yui: Nice to met you! My name Yui Mikage! (Smile)

Keichii: It's my pleasure to meet you, Mikage-san! My name is Keichii Segawa!

Keichii then talking with Yui happily and Kamui felt like being left behind.

Kamui: (Stare at Yui gently) I'm glad you're all right…

Yui: (Confused) What are you saying, Kamui-san?

Kamui: (Flushed) Nothing! I'm just remembering that I've to met Subaru today! I will leave you two behind! See you in the next class, Yui! (Stood and leaving immediately)

Yui: Eh? (Puzzled)

Keichii: (Chuckled) Hmm. It seem Shirou-kun has changed a little.

Yui: Really?

Keichii: When I first met him, he looked so sad and seldom talking with people other than his friend, Sumeragi-san.

Yui: Subaru-san…

Keichii: You know him too?

Yui: Yes. I live with Kamui-san and the other.

Keichii: No wonder he looked so happy while with you…

Yui: Did he?

Keichii: Of course. One would think that he has a feeling toward you. (Cheerfully)

Yui: No. That's not it! (Closed her eyes) Kamui-san didn't have that kind a feeling toward me. He just tried to be kind to me.

Keichii: Why you are thinking like that?

Yui: I just know…{He was being kind to me just because he was supposed to protect me…since I was her Goddess}

Keichii: Mikage-san? Are you all right?

Yui: I'm fine! Well, now we better head back to the class. (Stood)

Keichii: Yeah. (Stood)

Suddenly Yui falls to her knees.

Keichii: Are you ok?

Yui: (Breath hardly) {What is happening to me? Suddenly I felt my heart thump madly just like that time}

Keichii: Mikage-san?

Yui frowned slightly as a vision appeared in her head.

Mikage building

Mikage Kagami sat on his chair in a secret underground office.

Man1: Master, Wei saw that girl leaving Clamp High School and go toward hospital where Master Aki was.

Kagami: (Smirked) Perfect. Make a preparation to capture her.

Man1: Ok!

Prof X: Is that girl was the one who have the power?

Kagami: You got that right! It's about time to see the Tennyo Power. She will be mine.

Prof X: You do remember your promise right?

Kagami: Of course! C-Project will be opened as soon as we've her in our hands.

Ragawa Hospital

Yui: {I know it! Onii-chan was here!} Excuse me! I want to know where was Mikage Aki's room?

Nurse: Let's see…

Yui: {Onii-chan, this time I will help you!!} Thanks!

Clamp High School

Kamui was with Subaru. They were discussing about Yui and her problem.

Kamui: She was pretend to be cheerful but I know that she was just faking it.

Subaru: Yeah. She seems still hesitated about her duty as the Goddess Of Heaven.

Kamui: Can't blame her! Everyone will do the same if they were told that they was supposed to protect the Earth by calling the Beast God.

Keichii: Shirou-kun! I've been searching you!!

Kamui: What's the matter?

Keichii: Mikage-san was…

Kamui: What?! She was leaving this school?!

Subaru: We've to find her! If Seishirou-san finds her, he will capture her! We must split up!

Kamui: Ok! (Stood and leave)

Kamui was panicked. He tried to sense her aura but he couldn't.

Kamui: Shit!! Where the hell she was?!

Suddenly a vision appeared in his head.

Ragawa Hospital

Yui: Mother?! (Hold her wounded arm)

Sayuri: Why, Yui? Why you kill your father? (Holding a knife)

Yui: No! That's not true!! I'm not the one who kills him!!

Sayuri: You didn't need to be afraid! I will kill you then I will kill myself! We'll be together with your father soon!

Yui: Mother, don't! (Tried to run away)

Ceres: `Release me…'

Yui frowned slightly as she heard someone whisper in her mind.

Ceres: `Let me out…'

Sayuri manage to corner her daughter.

Yui: Mother!! Please!!

Ceres: `Release me…the real you…'

Yui: {No…}

Yui could feel that Ceres was fighting inside her body, trying to show up.

Sayuri: (Holding her knife highly, ready to stab Yui) Good-bye, Yui…

Yui closed her eyes. Her heart thumped madly.

Yui: {Mother…}

BLASST!!

A violet light appeared from Yui's body sending Sayuri's body to the other side of the wall.

Kamui: Yui!

The light blinded Kamui's eyes. When the light fades, Yui was nowhere to be found.

There was a girl with long dark blue hair and golden eyes stood there, replacing Yui.

Kamui: Who…are you?

Ceres: (Opened her eyes) The Yui in existence now has fallen asleep.

Kamui and Sayuri stare in horror.

Ceres's body was floating in the air.

Ceres: I have fallen from the heavens… Watashi wa Ceres…

Kamui: Ceres?! Impossible!! Are you Yui's Tennyo personality?

Ceres smile gently when she saw Kamui.

Ceres: You're the one who helping us at Ueno Park a few days ago… Kamui, isn't it? The one who will control the fate of the world…

Kamui: You know?

Ceres faded away and then reappeared right in front of Sayuri.

Ceres: You shall pay for what you did… (Lifted a hand and stuck it right in front of Sayuri's face) I shall let you experience the joy of death!

Sayuri let out a high-pitched scream.

Kamui: Stop it!

Yui: `Ceres! Nooooooo!'

Ceres ignored Yui's plea in her mind. Ceres released a powerful chi from her hand and directed it toward Sayuri.

Kamui shielded Sayuri with his body. Luckily Yui manage to control over Ceres for a few seconds and directed her arm away from Sayuri and Kamui just in time and end up blowing a hole in the wall.

Ceres: Kamui, why you are protecting her? She was trying to kill Yui…

Kamui: But I can't let you kill her! She was Yui's mother!

Ceres: So naïve… None of the Mikage's person was deserve to live. Not after what they've done to me. You've known about their family, isn't it? They're killing my descendents for countless times.

Kamui: I know that was unforgivable…but still you've no right to kill her! She has nothing to do with this!

Ceres: She has everything to do with this since she was marrying Mikage's man. Beside she let all those people to kill Yui! I will kill all Mikage's family!

Kamui: I don't understand this! They're your descendents too!

Ceres: Enough already! Stay back! Otherwise I will kill you too, Kamui! (Ready to throw another blast)

Suddenly Tooya appeared from behind.

Tooya: I've been waiting for you, Ceres…

Ceres: (Turn around in surprise) You're one of the Mikage's men…

Tooya: I've been ordered to capture you. I will take you with me, whether you want it or not.

Kamui: No, you won't!! (Stood in front of Ceres protectively) I won't let you harm her!!

Ceres was taken a back by Kamui's words. She then smiled and landed beside Kamui. She patted his shoulder.

Ceres: It's ok…

Kamui: Ceres…

Ceres: I will take care of him!

Without warning, both Ceres and Tooya disappeared.

Kamui: Ceres!

Kamui then decided to check on Sayuri who was trembling to death.

Kamui: Are you all right?

Sayuri: Demon… That child is really demon! I should have known! Why I'm giving birth to a demon child like her?! It's not fair! (Yelled in hysterical tone)

Kamui: Is that so? (Muttered sadly) Is that really all right of you to abandoned her? She was your only daughter and she loves you so much.

Sayuri: If she loves me then why she kill her father?!

Kamui: I don't think she would do that… (Sighed softly) She was a kind-hearted girl. She was always cheerful even when she was experienced such a bad stuff. Is that really all right of you to do that to her? To called her demon child without even knowing her better?

Sayuri: What did you know about it? You are nothing but an outsider people!!

Kamui was silenced after hearing her harsh word.

Suddenly there was an explosive from the rooftop of the hospital.

Kamui: Shimatta!

Kamui quickly run toward the source of explosive. He saw Ceres was fighting Tooya and sent out some blast that cause so much damage.

Kamui: {At this rate, an innocent bystander around here will got hurt!} Stop it! Ceres! {Shit! I can't create my kekkai yet! I couldn't do anything to protect this place!}

Ceres: Where is my hagoromo?! (Yelled to Tooya)

Tooya: How should I know?

Ceres: Then die!!

Tooya manage to dodge Ceres' attacks.

Kamui stand in front of Tooya.

Ceres: Kamui…

Kamui: Yui, if you hear me, please return now!

Ceres: It won't work! I won't let her out before I know where is my hagoromo!

At the time, Subaru and the other appeared.

Subaru: Kamui! Are you ok?

Kamui: Aa.

Yuzuriha: Where is Yui-chan?

Kamui: She was right in front of you. (Pointed to Ceres)

Sorata: What?!

Yuzuriha: Hehhhh??

Arashi: She was…Yui-san?

Kamui: Aa. Her other personality.

Subaru: A tennyo?!

Ceres: You all? I see… You're the members of Seven Seals, isn't it? Stay back! I won't let anyone interfere with my business with him!

Sorata: Of course not. We're supposed to protect you but…(Looked to the destroyed area) We've to stop this now.

Tooya: Heck, I was really outnumbered…again. Well, I will just withdraw for now…(Jumped from the rooftop)

Ceres: Matte! (Run toward Tooya)

Kamui: Ceres!! (Grab her hand)

Accidentally Kamui was tripling and falling onto Ceres and both was end up falls to the ground. At the time, Kamui's lips touch her!

Everyone eyes gulped at the sight.

Then there was a light covered their body. When the light fades, Ceres was nowhere to be found.

Yui: (Opened her eyes and shocked) Aa…

Kamui: (Flushed) So…sorry!

Yui: (Quickly stood up) Mother!

Yui run and quickly go to where her mother was. Kamui quickly after her too, leaves the other behind.

Kamui: Yui! Matte!

Meanwhile Sayuri was still crying in the room.

Yui: Mother!

Sayuri: (Stare at Yui with full of hate) What are you doing her? Get the hell out from my sight! I hate you!!

Yui: Mother, please listen!! (Trying to reach her mother)

Sayuri: Shut up! You demon child! I was regretting giving birth to you! You demon! I hate you!

Yui: Mother! (Tears streaming down her cheeks)

Sayuri took the knife that was stained by Yui's blood earlier.

Sayuri: I would rather death than having you as my daughter! (Stab herself right in the stomachache)

Yui: Mother! No! (Run toward her mother)

Sayuri: Don't touch me, demon!!

At the time, Kamui and the other arrived and stunned at the sight.

Yui: Mother, no! Please don't hate me! Don't do this to me! (Hold her mother's weak body)

Subaru run toward Yui trying to make Yui let go of her mother's body.

Subaru: Calm down, Yui!

Sorata: I will call the doctor! (Quickly run)

Arashi hugged Yuzuriha who was crying too.

Yui: Mother…Why? Why?

Kamui couldn't do anything but silence at this. He didn't know what to do.

The doctor and some nurse came immediately and quickly brought Sayuri to ICU room.

Yui just stood there while Sayuri was being brought away by the doctor. She then wipes away her tears.

Kamui: Yui…

Yui: (Turn around to faces her friends) …

Kamui and the other stared at her, not knowing what to say.

Yui: Look what I've done...This is the Tennyo's power that I possess...so destructive...so full of death. Because of this power, my own mother hates me. I don't need this! I don't want it at all!

After saying that Yui run away without giving the other chance to react or say something.

TBC