X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ One Night's Result ❯ Meeting ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alright.I am taking a new approach.This is a very big story.It starts from Subaru and Seishirou to the death of their next generation.Haven't decided whether it should be happy or not.Depends on my mood.Okay.Here goes...
Disclaimer:Seishirou and Subaru and the X CLAMP characters ain't mine...their children are though.I pulled them out of thin air.
Note:I think I shall split this into two parts.Or should I just join it into one?Give me your reverred opinion please.I apprecciate it.

Prologue: Meeting

He stood on top of the tower.As he stared at the stunningly beutiful view around him,Sumeragi Subaru sighed.Tokyo,so beautiful.He loved this city,which would be destroyed part by part,just like his past.It seemed that whatever he loved would be taken away from him as he watched,his futile attempts not helping very much to save them for just another day.One day,is that so much to ask?Seishirou-san...

As if answering to his name,Subaru felt Seishirou's prescence step out from the shadows behind him.He turned around slowly,dreading what he would see.That meaningless smile.It wrenched at Subaru's heart.Be damned if he let Sakurazukamori know."You still come here,Subaru-kun,"Seishirou's voice spoke volumes of amusement."After all the memories it gives you.Most of it painful too."Subaru's eyes hardened into a glare.His hand moved into his trenchcoat,waiting,waiting for the perfect moment to throw his first attack.Hoping to gain at least some advantage.

Not fast enough.In less than a heartbeat,Seishirou was in front of him, grabbing his wrist.Gently though."Not today,Subaru-kun,today you tell me what you really want."Subaru struggled against him,to no avail.Finally,he lifted his chin and stared into Seishirou's eyes."Just one day,"Subaru whispered,"where I can pretend you meant it."Seishirou smiled knowingly."Is that all you ask for?You never change do you? Subaru-kun,as selfless as before."Subaru,looked away.Seishirou might make it seem as if it was no big deal,but somehow,he felt as though it was already too much to ask.

Seishirou turned around,not letting go of Subaru's hand.Subaru pulled back for a minute,causin Seishirou to turn and stare at him.After a moments hesitation,he followed Seishirou.They were heading for the Sakurazukamori's apartment.

Note:That is the prologue,which is why it is so short.Did you seriously think I would write a lemon???I mean,I am too young!ER...ok...maybe not..FINE!I am LAZY!What?I am not allowed to be lazy???