X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ One Night's Result ❯ The Sumeragi Heir ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:X is not mine.

Chapter 1:While you were asleep.

Seishirou bent over his lover,who was currently under the blankets,sleeping in his arms.So beautiful,he thought.For Seishirou had a wish.One involving his next generation.You see,Seishirou knew a spell,that could create humans.All he needed was blood.He bent down,and nibbled gently on Subaru's lip.Did I type gently?I meant hard enouh to make it bleed.Using his index finger,he wiped the blood and merged it with his own.He smiled.You asked for it,Subaru-kun.I'll let you know what getting involved with Sakurazukamori means.Especially since I don't want to give up my claim on you.He traced the spell.Disaster was born.

Subaru woke up.To his utter amazement,he found himself in Imonoyama mansion.Thats weird.Subaru vaguely remembered an ornate apartment awith the smell of Sakura,and Seishirou...Subaru licked at his lip and winced.Seishirou sure wasn't gentle.Speaking of which,he was sore all over.(Sweat*)Pushing last night into the back of his head,Subaru forced himself to repeat that it was over,and there would be no follow up.That made him feel worse.He got up gingerly,gimacing as pain shot through various parts of his body.As he clambered unsteadily down the stairs,he was shocked to find Kamui and the others sitting in the living room."Subaru??!!"KAmui cried out as he spooted the bruised and battered exorcist."How come you are up there?We were so worried when you didn't come home!"Great.Now Imonoyama mansion was HOME.Subaru smiled feebly.

"I came back late and decided that I would not wake the whole house up by ringing the doorbell."The other seals did not look very convinced.Subaru noted that Karen and Aoki were also present.Kamui must have been very worried.Thinking of that,Subaru started to feel very guilty.He cannot let them know about yesterday night.If they found out,Subaru decided on suicide.

Seishirou smirked as he stood under a tree,its shade blocking his presence.He watched the small figure walking up to the door.It was a small boy,clothed in a white robe.This boy was beautiful,filled with the slim and slender innocence that was bestowed upon Sumeragi Subaru.Blame everything on your innocence,Sumeragi Subaru-kun,Seishirou thought,that you caught my eye.Then he turned and disappeared.All was left were Sakura petals,in the month of September...

Dingdong!Everybody started.They were enjoying breakfast,well,Subaru kept replaying yesterday night's scenario in his head.Wanting something to distract him,he stood up to answer the door."Imonoyama mansion."He looked down and gasped in horror.This child was a spell.And immediately,he knew that it was his child.He could sense his aura."Seishirou-san,"he whispered,"what have you done?"The child tilted his chin up,and Subaru screamed and screamed.He could not stop.The child had honey golden eyes.Eyes that Subaru would recognize anywhere.Seishirou's eyes.

Note:OK.....of course,Seishirou's got a child with him too.You will find out in the next chapter....lahlahlhah...*author chokes as a certain Sumeragi strangles her.*

Author:Let go or I shall call your child Oogle boogle!

The presence of the Sumeragi disappears.

BTW:Can anyone think of names for a set of boy and girl twins????