X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Tears Of Heart ❯ Tears Of Heart ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tears Of Heart

X-1999 Fanfiction

Imonoyama Mansion

"Mia!! Mia!! What's wrong?! Open the door!!" Subaru yelled in panic.

"What's the matter?" Sorata and the other come immediately upon hearing Mia's scream.

Subaru tried to break open the door again.

The door opened.

Mia lay in the floor, unconscious.

Subaru quickly rushed to her side. "Mia!! Mia!! Call an ambulance!! Now!!"

Upon hearing Subaru's order, Akira quickly goes to call the ambulance.

Clamp Hospital

Kamui rushed to where Mia's room was when Suoh told him about the incident.

"Where is she?" He yell just right after he open the door abruptly.

"I'm here!" Mia sat on the bed, looks well.

Kamui sweat drop. "Wha…?"

Subaru, Sorata, Arashi, Yuzuriha and Nokoru are there too. Their face look confused.

"What the hell…?" Kamui asked. "I thought you're attacked or something."

"Naa… I'm alright, you know?" Mia waved a hand.

"But the way Suoh-san describe it's look like you're in trouble or something…" Kamui said.

"I'm also confused, Mia. Would you tell me what exactly happen?" Subaru asked.

"I don't remember what happen… Just what the hell you all talking about anyway?" Mia asked.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Subaru asked again. "You make us worried sick!!"

"Honestly I don't know what you're talking about…" Mia said.

"We heard you scream…" Sorata said. "Don't you remember?"

"And you sound so scare, plus, you got home with pale face!" Nokoru said.

"I don't remember…" Mia said.

"Would someone tell me what is exactly happen around here?!" Kamui yelled with a huge vein mark all over his head. "I ran to this place all the way just for nothing?"

Mia look at him and smile sweetly. "Are you worried about me, Kamui-chan?"

Kamui blushed slightly.

Yuzuriha giggles. "How cute!"

Mia laughed happily.

Everyone soon join in the laughter except Subaru who was observing Mia's face with a disturbing mind.

Tokyo Tower

Kamui sat on the chair with Sorata.

Kamui wear black clothes while Sorata wear yellow clothes.

Kamui rolled his eyes. "I don't understand why I agreeing your idea about asking her for a date in this place…"

Sorata snickered. "Don't you like my idea? I think it will be fun! Come on, Kamui! Get your ass from there and let's go for our date!"

"I don't believe this! You set me up for a double date!" Kamui growled.

"Kamui-chan! Sora-chan! Over here!" Mia yelled.

"There they are!" Sorata cheerfully took Kamui's hand and get over where Mia and Arashi was.

Arashi looks pretty. She wear white dress. Mia and Yuzuriha somehow managed to convince her to wear a dress.

"What took you two so long?" Kamui asked Mia but then dumbfounded.

"Wai!! Nee-chan, you look pretty!!" Sorata said making Arashi blushed. "Mia-chan, you also look pretty!"

Mia smiled at Kamui whose still dumbfounded upon seeing how pretty Mia was in her pinky dress.

"You…look…pretty…" Kamui said.

"Thanks…" Mia blushed.

"Well then… Ja!" Sorata suddenly wave a hand to Kamui and Mia then took Arashi's hand. "Have a nice day!"

"Wha…?" Kamui and Mia both sweatdrop. "Where did you two wanted to go?"

"To somewhere else." Sorata just said as he run away with Arashi.

Arashi just don't understand why she let Mia and Yuzuriha convince her to wear the dress and she don't know either why she accepted Sorata's favour for a date.

Is that because what he said to her a few day after they meet?

FLASHBACK

"I have decided."

"Decided on what?"

"I will give my life for you…"

END FLASHBACK

After a long run, she asked Sorata, "Where we are going to?"

Sorata stop dead in his track the he turn around. "Where do you want me to bring you out?"

They looked at each other silently.

"Now what?" Mia asked her companion.

"I don't know…"

"What the hell?! You are the one who ask me for a date!" Mia protested. "What a waste to think that I already this pretty and the boy over here don't know what to do…"

Kamui smirked. "So I see… You tried to making yourself more beautiful for our date…"

Mia smacked his head. "Cut that kind of look from your face!"

"Ouuch, that's hurt!"

Nishitamashi Building

A girl with long golden hair and blue eyes stood above the building.

Her eyes now closed like she tried to feel something wasn't there.

Her white wings looks beautiful dominated by the sun on the afternoon.

She opened her eyes and sighed. "I could feel her… I could sense her, but I don't know where she is. She seem haven't discovered the secret yet. I have to find her before him otherwise it will get worse!"

A chuckle.

"Who's there?" The girl turn around roughly to find a man with black wings stood not far from her. "Lucifer!"

"You seem in distress, Sera-chan." Lucifer smiled evilly. "Tired of searching?"

The girl called Sera glared at him.

Lucifer laughed. "You haven't change at all…"

"I could say the same thing about you…" Sera muttered, this time with sad eyes.

"You know, we could end this right now and then, if you wish…" Lucifer said as he walk closer to her.

Sera back away as Lucifer tried to careless her cheek.

Lucifer sighed. "Did you really wish to continue our little game?"

"I'm not letting you destroy the world!"

"Do as your wish…but the future is already been decided by the time when they reincarnated once again…" Lucifer said and disappeared.

Sera looked at where Lucifer once stood and whisper, "No. That's not true. The future isn't yet decided… An angel told me so…"

Government Building

Fuuma sat beside Kakyou in his realm of dream.

"What did you saw today?" Fuuma asked.

"I saw nothing…" Kakyou said.

"That's not the answer I expected…" Fuuma said gently and threatening in the same time.

Tokyo Tower

Mia stood and looking faraway, staring onto the scenery of Tokyo City from above.

"Mia-chan?" Kamui called her gently.

Mia slowly turn to face Kamui. "What is it?"

Kamui looks surprised. "Mia-chan, what's wrong?! Why you're crying? Are you sick?"

Mia looks confused. "Crying? Me?" Then she noticed her own tears from her reflection in the window. She wipe away her tears and said, "Strange…What's up with me? What's with this tears?"

Kamui looked to her, confused and worried clearly written on his face.

Suddenly Mia smile and said, "I saw an angel…"

"Angel?"

"An angel with white wings…" Mia said softly as she once again scanned the scenery of Tokyo City silently, her eyes looking faraway again before finally she looked to Kamui and smiling.

She took the boy's arm and said, "Shall we headed for the ice cream you promised to me earlier?"

Kamui couldn't help but smile. He don't know why he feel this way to her. It's not like love but it was like love. He feel calm and peace just being near with her. He wanted to protect her.

For the first time, he smile widely.

"I want somebody who cares for me passionately with every thought and with every breath.
Someone who'll help me see things in a different light."

TBC