X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Tears Of Heart ❯ Tears Of Heart ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tears Of Heart

X-1999 Fanfiction

Imonoyama Mansion

Yuzuriha was in Mia's bedroom. Both girls were having fun chatting about everything. About their dreams and how to made it a reality. Of course, they too chat about their dream man.

"I have met a man long before I meet Kamui-san and the other." Yuzuriha said and blushed slightly. "He was the first person that could see Inuki beside me and my family."

"Really?" Mia asked in curious.

"Yeah. He was kind and gentle but……he was much older than me."

"But age doesn't matter if it was involving love." Mia said.

"Yes, I think that way too."

"So did you tell him about your feeling?"

"I, I don't know. I just think it's not the times because there is so much happen recently." Yuzuriha said.

"I see." Mia sighed. "But you shouldn't let that kind of thing disturb your dream, you know?"

"You're right."

"Your situation reminded me of a song." Mia said. "What the theme of the song? I can't remember clearly. Oh, yeah, it is `Don't Cry, Joni.' Something."

"What kind of song is that?"

"Just an old song. It's about a teenage girl who happen falling love with a man that was much older than her." Mia said. "It's a nice song but a little sad."

"I see." Yuzuriha looked a little disturbed by Mia's word.

"So what's about this man anyway? Did you really like him?"

"Well, I don't know my feeling, I mean, I like Kohei-kun, too."

"Kohei-kun?"

"Umm. You know the one I talk to yesterday. His name was Hiragizawa Kohei."

"Oh, that's prince charming looking guy?"

"Yes." Yuzuriha replied shyly.

"He seems look rather strange." Mia said thoughtfully. "Actually I don't really like him."

"Why?"

"Well, I don't know but his smile somehow really disturbing me. But don't mind me. It's just my sense, although I always wrong with this kind of things." Mia said and laughed.

Yuzuriha sweatdrop.

"How about yourself, Mia-chan?" Yuzuriha asked her meaningfully. "How was your love's life?"

"What do you mean?"

"About you and Kamui-san, of course!!"

"Don't mind me!!" Mia said as she rolled her eyes.

"Why? Did you hate him?" Yuzuriha asked innocently. "I think Kamui-san is a good guy and handsome too, beside you two will made a cuter couples."

"Me and HIM? No way!!" Mia said still angry about the event in the hospital yesterday.

"Kamui-san will come back from the hospital two days again, right?"

"I guess so. Why?"

Yuzuriha grins. "Shall we make a surprise for him?"

"You made it!! I don't want to involved with him anymore!!" Mia said angrily.

"O, come on!!" Yuzuriha begged.

"No way!!" Mia said and crossed her finger as forbidden sign.

The next day, on Saturday…….

Imonoyama Mansion

"I'm going out now!!" Mia scream while she goes to downstairs, go to the kitchen, grab some bread and rush toward the front door.

"Hold on a minute, Mia-chan!!" Sorata called her.

"What is it, Sora-chan?"

"Where did you want to go?" Sorata stood in front of her, closing the front way.

"To meet a friend of mines. Why?" Mia asked, puzzle.

"Could you help me a little bit then?"

"Sure. Named it and I will do my best shoot."

Sorata smiled a genki smile. "Then could you drop by to the hospital and took this basket with you?" Sorata handed her a fruits of basket. "It's for Kamui and Sumeragi-san. You know Sumeragi-san must be tired for sleep over in the hospital just now."

Mia looked hesitated. She still doesn't want to meet Kamui but she have no choose because she already promise to do whatever he wants as long as she can help it, beside deep in her heart she was worried about Kamui and her cousin who was recently never eats much.

"Fine then!!" Mia said as she grabbed the basket and rushed to outside.

"Good!! I owe you one, Mia-chan!!" Sorata said and wave a hand to her. "Or maybe you're the one who owe me……" He said again meaningfully.

"What did you up to this time, Sorata?" Subaru who was goes out from a room, made his way toward the monk. "You've lied to her about me being in the hospital with Kamui."

"If I didn't say that, she probably don't want to drop by to the hospital and talked to Kamui ever again. So I arranged this meeting for them." Sorata said and winks.

Subaru smiled.

Clamp Hospital

Kamui sat in his bed in the hospital. He was reading a book that Subaru brought for him yesterday night because Subaru knew that Kamui would felt so damn boring alone in the hospital.

Mia knocked the door and opened it.

"Mia-chan?"

Mia forced a smile. "Sorata asked me to bring this basket for you." She said as she put the basket on the table near Kamui's bed.

"Thanks." Kamui said softly. "Thanks for drop by here."

"How is your arm?" Mia asked. "Getting better?"

"I'm fine, thanks again." Kamui said. "Where is Subaru? Wasn't he with you?"

Mia's eyes gulped out. "But Sora-chan said he was with you?!"

"Yesterday he was but at night he goes home. I think you've fall into his trick, Mia-chan." Kamui said as he remembered Sorata's advice to him about dating her. "That crazy monk……What the hell he thinking about?!"

"That Sorata!!" Mia growled in angry and the desire for revenge.

"Well, anyway aren't you in a journey to go somewhere?" Kamui asked her as he saw her clothes.

"Well, actually yes." Mia said. `I wanted to meet a friend of mines."

"Sou ka."

"I heard that you would leave the hospital 2 days again, are you?"

"Yes." Kamui said. "I hate stayed in the hospital. It's so damn boring and the food……Ucckk!!"

Mia laughed. "I will ask Akira-san to make some food for you then I will bring it to here tomorrow."

"Thanks."

Silent.

"Ano…"

"Ano…"

Silent again.

Both sweat drop.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, Mia-chan."

"I'm sorry too for yelling at you yesterday, Kamui-chan."

Both looking each other and smiled.

"As for my apologize, how about I treat you ice cream and cake in Tokyo Tower after, of course, I leave this stupid hospital?" Kamui asked her with red face.

Mia flushed. {Did he just ask me for a date?!} "Sure, I would love too."

Kamui smiled a gentle smile.

Mia returned his smile too.

Ueno Park

Mia ran toward the road along the park. She saw two men waited for him in front of a tree. It was Fuuma and Seishirou.

"I'm sorry! Did I make you two waits too long?" Mia asked in panic tone.

"It's ok, Mia-san. We're just coming a minute ago." Seishirou said.

"I'm really really sorry. I was late because I need to drop by to the hospital near here. My friends asked me to check on Kamui-chan, really sorry!!" Mia explained softly.

"It was alright. Now shall we begin our little picnic then?" Fuuma asked as he threw a carpet on the ground near under a few tree.

"Yeah!!" Mia answered happily and helped him to prepare everything. "Oh, I brought some cake from my house. This cake is so delicious because Akira-san made it. He was a famous cooker in Clamp Area."

"Why, it would be our pleasure to get a chance to taste his homemade cooking." Seishirou said.

Mia smiled and took a seat on the ground along with her `new' friends.

They happily chat about everything.

Fuuma and Seishirou asked her to tell them about her relatives.

"Well, everyone were so kind to me, I really like all of them. There was Yuzu-chan who can keep me smiled for all days and I was enjoying the drama between Sora-chan when he tried to beg Arashi-san for a date with him. Then Aoki-san's and Karen-san's parental advice which was a little annoying. Then my cousin……"

Seishirou who was shipping his tea looks so interested as she mention about Subaru.

"Subaru-san was the kindest of all peoples." She said. "He promised to take care everything about a little mess I got here since the letter was missing already. I was so grateful that he didn't phone Grandmother about my foolishness. Thank God for it. Otherwise I'm not gonna survive these day." Mia said and smiled.

"I was wondering what kind of letter that you was supposed to deliver for your dear cousin?" Fuuma asked.

"Well, that's……I don't really know of it. Grandmother won't tell me about it, she just said that I would know after Subaru-san opened it." Mia said softly. "Aaackh!! I'm still worried about that!! Good things that Subaru-san kind enough to let me stay alive until now. I thought he's gonna kill me for losing the letter."

Fuuma and Seishirou smiled at that.

Mia then asked Seishirou about what kind a job he dealt with. But Seishirou just smiled and said nothing while Fuuma quickly changed their topic.

"How was school? And your little boyfriend?" Fuuma asked teasingly.

"Boy……boyfriend?!" Mia almost chocked as she ate her cake.

"Yes." Fuuma won't let the subject drop. "What his name was? Kamui, am I correct? You said earlier he was in hospital, is he OK?"

"He was doing well. He seems fine to me since he still as annoying as ever but he was…." Mia stopped suddenly and blushed.

"What is it?" Seishirou asked her.

"No. It's nothing." Mia said quickly and ate another cake.

Fuuma and Seishirou exchanged a knowing glance and let the subject dropped.

For a while, they eat in silence.

Then something caught her eyes.

A shadow stood under a tree and watched her.

Mia chocked hardly and made her companion worried.

"Are you OK?" Seishirou and Fuuma asked in the same time.

Mia's face turn paled.

"Are you alright? Your face is as white as a paper like just saw ghost or something?" Fuuma asked her.

"Maybe I've just seen ones." Mia whispered.

Fuuma and Seishirou frowned slightly then both turned around to see whatever she saw but saw nothing.

Mia quickly stood up and excused herself, she looked somehow afraid of something.

After Mia has gone, both men looked at each other.

"Did you felt it?" Fuuma asked.

"Yes. An intruder with dark aura. Whoever it was, it watching us since Mia's arrival." Sesihirou said as he raised his chin thoughtfully. "And it disappear so quickly too."

Fuuma smiled. "It seem what Kakyou said might be true."

Seishirou didn't say anything. He didn't like this current situation at all. He didn't like the idea about some outside intruders.

Imonoyama Mansion

"Tadaima!!" Mia said as she opened the front door.

"Okaeri!" Nokoru and Suoh welcomed her.

Sorata comes out from the kitchen. "Oi, Mia-san, have you delivered the basket to Kamui?"

Mia run passed him and goes to upstairs then locked herself up in her room.

Nokoru, Suoh and Sorata looked confused.

"What was wrong with her?" Suoh asked.

"She seem doesn't look well. Is she OK?" Nokoru asked. "She looked afraid."

Sorata looked to the upstair. {Did she got another fight with Kamui?} "I will told Subaru-san about her."

In her room, Mia was sat in the floor as she holding her pillow.

Her face looked pale. Tears streaming down her cheeks.

{It was him. It was him. He came back just like he said.}

She shakes her head violently.

She wanted to scream.

{Help me! Somebody help me!}

FLASHBACK

Rain. It was rained day.

Screamed was heard throughout the forest.

Insane laughter was heard from nowhere.

One hand was dripping by blood.

Tears drop from her cheeks.

Two dead bodies were la in the ground.

Sweet smile covered his lips.

Black wing spread from his back, engulfed her small body.

{Soon. Soon, little girl……You'll be mine.}

Someone scream. Someone cried.

{We will meet again in the future to fulfill what we leave behind……}

END FLASHBACK

Suddenly there was a knock at her door.

"Go away!! Leave me alone!!" Mia screamed.

"It's me, Mia-chan." Subaru said softly. "Mia, what's wrong? Sorata and the other worried sick over you. Are you OK?"

"Subaru-san……" Mia whispered, for a while she seem like gonna open the door but she hesitated to do so.

"Mia-chan, open the door now!!" Subaru ordered.

"I can't!" Mia screamed. "Please don't ask me anything, just leave!!"

"I won't leave until you tell me what was wrong, do you hear me?!"

Mia shaking her head, looked so desperate. "You don't understand……"

"Try me!"

Suddenly the window in her room opened abruptly.

Mia screamed.

"Mia!! Mia!! What's wrong?! Open the door!!" Subaru screamed and tried to break open the door but fail.

TBC