X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Tears Of Heart ❯ Tears Of Heart ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tears Of Heart

X-1999 Fanfiction

Kamui couldn't help but laughing at the fallen girl.

Mia glared at him.

"What? What's so funny?" Mia asked harshly.

Kamui leaned himself against a near tree to support his body from falling to the ground.

"I'm……I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it." Kamui said as he tried to control his laughter.

Mia's face turned red in angry and embrassment.

"I hate you!!" She screamed to him and storm off.

After school…….

Shinjuku

"How dare he was? Laughing at me like that? Grrrr, I hate him!!" Mia screamed to herself and entered to a cake&bakery shop and ordered something to eat.

Mia sat on one of the table near a window.

"That baka! I swear I will give him a lesson for laughing at me like that!! Watch out, Kamui!!" Mia said as she ate her sweets.

Peoples were staring at her in amusement as they saw the young girl feed the sweets so much and keep babbling about something.

Mia glared at the peoples.

"What?! Never saw a girl in stress?!" Mia asked harshly.

Peoples sweatdrop at that and quickly avoid her gaze.

A chuckle.

"Do I sense a beautiful girl in bad mood?"

Mia turn around, ready to flame the whoever asked her that question……and frowned……and chocked too.

"Fu…….Fuuma-kun?!"

Fuuma smiled gently and took a seat in front of her.

"Nice to meet you again, Mia-san!" Fuuma said and winks.

Mia blushed slightly.

"Did someone disturb you?" Fuuma suddenly asked.

"Eh?"

"You look angry and upset somehow."

"Yea…….It's nothing. I'm just……well, a little angry to a friends of mine."

"A boy, I suppose?"

"Yes." Mia said and frowned. "How did you know?"

Fuuma smiled. "Let's just say that I'm a good observer at this kind of things."

"I see."

"Is it your boyfriend?"

"Eh? Kamui-chan?" Mia blushed to think about it then her face turn to pure anger. "NO!"

Fuuma sighed. {So it was my cute twin star.} Then he smiled teasingly. "This Kamui guy, did you like him?"

"No way!! He was so annoying!! I hate him!!" Mia said although her face turned rather red.

Fuuma stare at the young girl in interest then he said, "Wow, you eat a lot, are you that hungry?"

"Well, that's because a girl in stress usually eat a lot. You know, some sort a medicine to fight the stress." Mia explained.

"So, I take it that you're really upset then?"

Mia rolled her eyes. "You've no idea."

Mia sighed, thinking about the incident with Kamui and the kiss, then she shaking her head violently.

"What is it?" Fuuma asked in concern.

"Eh, it's nothing. Umm, maybe we should find other place to talk? I don't like it here because this peoples staring at me like I'm some sort of weird person."

Fuuma laughed. "OK!!"

Mia said, "Then I shall pay all this, first." She shipping her tea carefully and stood.

"I will pay it for you, my lady." Fuuma said.

What Fuuma said made her shocked and causing her to cough up violently.

Fuuma rushed to her side and asked her if she was alright.

After a while, Mia said, "You didn't have to, I mean, to pay all this."

"But I want to."

"You can't!!" Mia said. "Because……"

"Because what?"

"Because it would took a high cost since I……I was eat a lot this time."

"Money is doesn't matter to me as long as you're happy." Fuuma said gently.

Mia blushed again then she recovered. She still refused Fuuma's offer. Finally Fuuma sighed in defeat.

After paying for the cost of her lunch, Mia and Fuuma goes out for a walk then they decided to go to Ueno Park.

"Woww!! Kireiii!!" Mia said as she saw the scene of cherry blossom in the park.

Fuuma smiled as Mia running around and laughing to herself.

"There was such a beautiful place in Japan yet Subaru-san and Kamui-chan never told me about this place." Mia said.

"Maybe they want to protect you." Fuuma said.

"Protect me? Why? Is not like I will eaten by a tree, didn't I?" Mia said jockingly.

Fuuma smiled coldly but Mia didn't see it. "Depend of what tree you're talking about."

"Eh? What did you say, Fuuma-kun?"

"It's nothing."

They sat on the bench and chat about the natural world.

"Don't you think this world need a change?" Fuuma asked.

"A change?" Mia asked back, confused.

"Yes, to create a new world without destruction, without us, human, spoiling it." Fuuma said. "The earth deserved a new change, it was the earth's wish."

"I don't really understood that, but I love this world, no matter what happen. I'm felt sad too because some peoples didn't appreciate the nature of this world but then again, there is still so much peoples whose still care about the earth, you know? I love this world where I meet so much peoples and I wish to protect this world where the peoples I love lives their life."

Fuuma smiled gently. "You're truly a kind person, Mia-chan."

Mia blushed slightly. "By the way where is Seishirou-san?"

"He's got some business to attend to so he can't accompany us." Fuuma said.

"I see, that's too bad." Mia said and looked around. "O, gosh, it's already evening, I need to get home before night." Mia stood up and excused herself. "I'm sorry I must leave now."

"It's OK. We shall meet again soon. How about picnic on Saturday in this place around 14.00?" Fuuma asked. "Seishirou and I will bring the food and all. Seishirou was good at cooks, you know?"

Mia laughed. "Fine by me. Ja ne!" Then she went away.

"Ja matta ne!" Fuuma whispered.

Fuuma looked at her until her shadow no longer could be seen and smiled coldly.

The day after that……

Clamp High School

"Mia-chan!" Kamui called to her as he saw her coming toward the school gate. "Mia-chan! I want to talk to you. It's important."

Mia pretended to be deaf and rushed to the school.

Kamui rushed to her too and took a hold on her wrist.

Mia glared to the boy, seem ready to flame the poor boy but…….

"What do you want?" Mia said sweetly.

Kamui sweatdrop. "I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to laughing at you like that."

"Oh, I know you didn't mean to so forget about that, OK? Now, if you excuse me, I need to go to my class. I have a duty to done with."

"Mia-chan!!" Kamui said with serious tone. "I'm really, really sorry. You could do anything you want to me."

"Really?" Mia asked sweetly.

"Err, yes."

"Then…..Minna!!!"

Mia called for a group of girl who was Kamui's fan.

"Eh?"

"Kamui-chan said that he will asked us to go to karaoke box in the town after school. He will singing for us!!" Mia said.

"What?!!" Kamui looks shocked. "When I said agree about this?"

"You said you would do anything as long as I forgive you, right? Well, this is what I want!!"

"What??!!" Kamui's face turn pale.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" All the girls became hysterical and they rushed to Kamui's side and grabbed him while Mia walked away innocently.

Kamui looks panicked but couldn't run away from the girls.

Mia walked to the school building and meet Nokoru, Suoh and Akira who watch the whole episode. They both sweatdrop.

"That was a mean thing to do, Mia-chan……" Akira said in sympathy for the poor boy.

"He deserved this!!" Mia said and laughed evilly as she excused herself.

After school……

Karaoke Box, Shinjuku

"I don't believe I did this." Kamui said and growled slightly as he watch a couple of girls were singing loudly. "Tell me again, why I must do this?"

"Because you wish for me to forgive you." Mia said cheerfully. "Too bad Yuzu-chan, Sora-chan and Arashi-san couldn't accompany us."

"Of course they couldn't, there is so much important things to do then to singing like an idiots." Kamui said.

"Oh, yeah? Like what?"

"Something a child like you shouldn't know and mind." Kamui said.

"You're so mean!! I'm not a child! Beside if I'm a child then you too!" Mia said. "You're just sixteen just like me!!"

"Fine! Fine! Whatever!!" Kamui sighed in defeat. {Better to not argue with her.}

"Aaaaaaaaaa!! That's my song!!" Mia screamed and made Kamui winced.

"What was that for?!" Kamui said.

"Come on, Kamui-chan! Sing the song with me!!" Mia said as she took the microphone and start to singing `Pure Snow, Pure Heart' with all her heart.

Kamui must admit that Mia has a nice voice but he doesn't like to sing so he just rolled his eyes.

All the girls screamed and clap their hands together.

"Now it's Kamui-chan turn to sing!!" chorused a couple of girls.

"No!!" Kamui said almost scream in high tone and made all the girls to winced.

"Awww!! Come on, Kamui-chan!! Don't you want me to forgive you?" Mia said teasingly.

Kamui growled and said, "Remind me to kill you after this, Mia-chan!!" Then he took the microphone from Mia's hand and waited for the next songs.

Mia blinked innocently.

"Waiii!! Kamui will sing a song!! Sing a song!!" chorused the girls.

"Shut up, both of you, otherwise I'm not gonna sing that damn song!!" Kamui said harshly.

The girls sweatdrop.

Kamui pretend to cough for a while. He though, `In the time like this, I wish I were out fighting Fuuma instead. At least I know how to fight then to sing.'

Kamui start to sing a song………with falls voice.

Everyone sweatdrop again.

Suddenly there was an earthquake!!

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" Instanly, everyone panicked.

Mia lost her balance and almost collapsed to the ground but Kamui catch her in time.

"What the hell is going on?!!" Mia screamed in panic.

"One of the angels……" Kamui sighed.

"What?!" Mia asked, confused.

"Don't panic!! We should get out from this place soon!!" Kamui said to the girls, ignoring Mia's question.

"Kamui, what's going on?!" Mia grabbed his wrist and demanded for an answer.

"I shall tell you later but now just get out from this place, leads the girls out of the way!!" Kamui ordered her.

"But how about you? We should get out together."

"I will survive! Now go!" Kamui said and push her away.

Kamui then run toward back way and separated himself from everybody, tried to locate for the angel.

Clamp Hospital

"Kamui-chan!! Kamui-chan!! Please open your eyes!!" Mia screamed. "Don't die!!"

"He's not die yet, Mia-chan!" Subaru said softly.

"It's all my fault!! I shouldn't force him to go with me to Shinjuku!!" Mia said and cried hopelessly.

"Calm down, Mia-chan! Kamui need his rest!" Sorata tried to calm her down. "And it's not your fault!! You didn't know that there would be an earthquake!!"

"True!" Subaru added.

Kamui opened his eyes slowly and felt a headache.

"What on earth this mess is all about?" Kamui said, half unconciussly.

"Ka……Kamui-chan!!" Mia screamed in shock and happy then she threw an arm around his weak and wounded body and made him winced in pain. "I'm sorryyyyyyyy!!"

"Itaiiiiii!! Let go of me, Mia-chan! You're hurting my arms." Kamui said.

"Goshh!! So sorry!! I'm forgot that your arms broken." Mia said.

"It's Ok. Like I said I will survive!" Kamui winks.

Smackkk!!!!

Suddenly Mia smacked his head.

"Itaiii!! What was that for?!" Kamui screamed to her.

"How dare you proud of all of this?! What will happen if you dead because of a building fall on you or something?! If you dead, I'm gonna haunting you down!!" Mia screamed angrily.

Everyone sweatdrop.

Kamui silent for a while and then suddenly he laughing hardly.

"What's so funny?!" Mia growled in angry.

"How could you haunt me down when you're still alive and I'm already dead?" He said and laughing until his stomach hurts.

Subaru smiled at that while Sorata laughing until his body rolled down to the floor.

Mia grew angry.

"You! You sly bastyard!!" Mia screamed. "I won't worry about you anymore!! You could gone to hell if you want!!"

After saying that, she storm off.

"I think you're tease her to much far this time, Kamui." Subaru said.

"I didn't mean too." Kamui said. "Perhaps I should apologize again later."

"Why you didn't asked her for a date in Tokyo Tower? It was a nice place that can create a romantic situation between a lovers." Sorata said teasingly.

Kamui glared at him. "Sometimes I wonder if you really a monk, Sora."

Sorata grinned. "If I were you, I will take this chance to having fun before the promised day. Although I would like to date my Nee-chan after the battle but I was destined to die for her so I was think to date her now."

Kamui rolled his eyes. "Cut the crap about your destiny to die, Sorata. There is no such a thing about our destiny was foreordained. You will make Arashi sad if you die on her."

Sorata smiled. "Maybe you're alright."

Subaru smiled at the two young seals but didn't say anything.

"By the way how about the kekkai in Shinjuku?" Kamui asked.

"Good things that we can keep the kekkai in Shinjuku from falling down." Subaru said.

"Good thing the angel was been sent ahead today was Nataku." Sorata added.

"Yeah." Kamui added. "Good thing it's not Fuuma."

Government Building Underground

Kakyou sat in his realm of dream when suddenly Fuuma appeared.

"Have you seen any dream?" Fuuma asked.

Kakyou looked somehow confused.

"What is it?" Fuuma asked again.

"The scene about the future I saw slowly was changed to something I don't understand." Kakyou said.

"Really? And what would it be?" Fuuma asked in curious.

"I saw two girl who will bring a chaos on this world." Kakyou said.

"Two girl? Who are they?"

"I don't know. This is odd. The future start to change because of this two girl."

Fuuma raised his chin thoughfully. "I wonder what are they?" Then he smiled. "This would be more interesting than ever. I wonder if that girl has something to do with this."

"What girl?"

"The girl I meet with Seishirou recently. Your beloved's cousin."

Kakyou looked shocked. "Hokuto's cousin?"

"Yeah. Mia Sumeragi."

Diet Building Underground

//Dark// Hinoto smiled evilly.

"Finally the war that once happen 1000 years ago shall happen to continue again. I wonder what will Seven Seals and Seven Angels know about my beloved child. The child of Earth." She said to herself.

`What did you up to this time? Are you planning to do that again?' The true Hinoto asked her darkside.

"The dark legend shall begin again. No one could prevent it from happening, not even both Kamui."

`Nooooooooooo!! Don't let it happen again!!' The true Hinoto screamed. `Don't awaken them! Those two shall destroy everything and bring a chaos to the world once again!!'

//Dark// Hinoto smiled even wider. "That's what I want." She laughed evilly. "Come now, my child!!! Embrace your mother!!!"

A shadow stood on the above twin tower building. A shadow whose happen got wings. Black wings.

"Mother, I coming for you. Mother of Earth."

To Be Continued…………………