X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Tears Of Heart ❯ Tears Of Heart ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tears Of Heart

X-1999 Fanfic

Tokyo, Japan

1999

Mia Sumeragi arrived at Tokyo station on 09.34 from Kyoto Capital. She was a sixteen years old girl with long dark hair and bright golden eyes.

"Geez, Tokyo really was a busy city!" She said as she quickly pulled a note from her pocket. "Let's see, um, Imonoyama Mansion...Where could it be?"

She sighed in stress. It was her first time to go to Tokyo in her lifetimes and she coming with a big secret duty from Lady Sumeragi, which was her grandmother. She was gone to Tokyo with special assignment and to develop a letter to their clan leader from their former clan leader.

"I should ask someone about this Mansion." She said to herself.

Suddenly someone grab her bag and ran away with fast movement.

"Hei!! Give my bag back, you idiot thief!!!!" She scream as hard as she could and chased the thief but end up tripling and falling to the ground in the process and finally lost track of the thief, plus lost her own ways too.

"Omigod! NOW where the hell am I?" She screamed to herself once again after stood up.

She looks around, saw no one around and it's made her even more stress and scared. But what make her more scared was because the letter she was supposed to deliver was gone within her bag.

"What should I do now? Grandmother surely will punish me if she knew this. Oh, I'm so idiot! Why I didn't keep the letter in my stupid pocket instead?" She said with teary eyes. "Subaru-san…" She whispers in desperate.

She looked around to find that she was in a park whose was surrounded with some trees and a beautiful blossom Sakura tree.

She looked up to the Sakura and feel something strange but couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"Geez, What am I thinking about just NOW?! I should call the police!! No matter what will happen I should have back my bag and the letter as well!!" She determined. "But before that, where on earth am I?!"

"Perhaps I could be of help?" Someone asked suddenly.

Mia jumped slightly at that and turns around to found an attractive handsome man in black suits and sunglasses.

"I'm sorry if I make you afraid. Are you lost ways?" The man asked politely and giving her one of his warm smiled which could make any girls melted in an instant.

The man took off his sunglasses to reveals that one of his eyes was blind.

Mia stared at the man, didn't know what to say.

The man smiled at that. "Miss? Are you OK?"

Mia snapped back to reality and forces a smile. "I'm fine. Co…Could you tell me where am I?"

"You're in Ueno Park. Do you need any help, perhaps, to find your destination?" He asked politely.

"On my currently states, surely, your help would be needed." She said and smiled gently. "By the way, my name Mia. Mia Sumeragi."

The man seems a little surprise by hearing her last names but then he let out a strange smiled. "My name Seishirou Sakurazuka."

"So what should I do now? On my first days in Tokyo, I already experience such a bad stuff. I lost my bag, count in my clothes, money and the most important letter than my own life." She said in distress tone.

"It couldn't be so bad like that." Seishirou comfort her.

"You've no idea." She rolled her eyes. "I need the letter back otherwise I will better dead. And that because of that stupid thief!!"

"Well, maybe you should go to your relative houses first then you could make a report to the police about the thief." He said.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." She said. "Um, Did you know the way to Imonoyama Mansion?"

"I now perfectly where it was." He said as he smiled mysteriously.

After a while they arrived at the Clamp Gate.

Seishirou said, "I'm afraid I just can accompany you until here because I have got some business to attended to."

"It's OK." Mia said. "Arigato for accompany me to here. I didn't know what to do without your help, Sakurazuka-san."

"Call me by my name, Mia-san." Seishirou said as he winks to her.

"Ok, Seishirou-san." Mia blushed slightly.

Seishirou smiled even more at that.

{Just like him…}, he thought silently.

"Could we meet again later on?" Mia asked. "So that I can thanks you for what you did?"

"Of course. How about two days later? In Ueno Park, same times like this?"

Mia smiled happily. "Yeah!"

Imonoyama Mansion

Mia knocked the door to the mansion nervously.

Someone opened the door. It was a girl around 14 years old with short black hair.

"May I help you?" The girl asked politely.

"Ano, I was wondering if this was Imonoyama Mansion?" Mia asked.

"The one and only." The girl said with a genki smile.

"My name Mia Sumeragi. I was coming from Kyoto to find…"

"Sumeragi?!" The girl looks a little surprised. "From where Subaru-san's lives?!"

"Yes, and excuse me, is Subaru-san here now?"

"Of course! I meant Subaru-san just goes out for work but we already waited for you."

"You do?"

"Yes, by the way, my name Yuzuriha Nekoi. You're Subaru-san's cousin, am I correct?"

"Yes, I am."

"Your grandmother just phoned us about your arrival. Didn't you bring any bag?"

"That's…"

Yuzuriha and Mia quickly become good friends. Yuzuriha keep her accompany along with her spirit dog, Inuki as they waited for everyone to return from their own activity.

"Tadaima!!" Someone said, a man with short dark hair and emerald eyes, followed by a group of peoples.

"Subaru-san!!" Mia run toward her older cousin and hug him.

"Mia-chan?" Subaru looks surprised but smiled gently.

"Yes, it's me. I'm glad you still remember me." Mia said happily as she release him from her bear hug.

Subaru looks at her and said, "You've grown into such a lovely lady. The last times I meet up with you was when you're around seven years old."

The other looked at her in curious except Yuzuriha.

"Who is this cute girl, Sumeragi-san?" Asked a red haired woman.

Mia blushed at her comments.

"Oh, she was my cousin, Mia. Mia, she is Kasumi Karen." Subaru introduced her to the other seals.

"Mia Sumeragi. Yoroshiku." Mia said and smiled warmly.

"I am Aoki Seiichiro, my pleasure to meet such a cute girl as you, Mia-san." Said a handsome man.

Mia bowed slightly with embarrassment.

"Kamui Shirou." Replied a cool boy with short dark hair and violet eyes.

Mia looked up at Kamui.

{He was so handsome.}, she thought.

Accidentally, their gaze met each other. Mia blushed slightly having been caught staring at the handsome boy she ever meet. She then looked away and pay attention to the other.

"My name Arashi Kishuu." Said a girl with long dark hair and cold face.

"And I am her future husband, Sorata Arisugawa!" Said a boy with funny faces and end up receives a few glares from Arashi for what he said earlier.

Mia couldn't help but laughing hardly at this.

Soon the other followed her, laughing happily.

All the seals received her as their own families and treat her well. Even now, Mia became a great friend for all the teens who was Kamui, Yuzuriha, Sorata and Arashi.

Ueno Park

"I'm sorry, did I make you wait long?" Mia asked Seishirou.

"It's Ok. I'm just arrived too." Seishirou said as he smile gently at her makes her blushed even more.

"Now what should we do?"

"I know a place that sell a great ice creams. Wanna try some? I will pay it for you."

"You…. You didn't have to." Mia looked so nervous. For her, it's the first times she goes out with a man other than her friends back there in Kyoto.

"I want to." Seishirou said.

So they went to the ice cream store and have a nice seat and chat about everything, including about her `new' relative in Tokyo.

"Well, I'm surprised to see you in here with such a lovely lady, Seishirou." Suddenly a handsome boy around eighteen years old comes in their view and greeted them. It was Fuuma.

"Mia-san, I would like you to meet my friend, Fuuma Monou." Seishirou said. "And this is Mia Sumeragi."

Fuuma grins and kiss Mia's hand gently. "Nice to meet you, Mia-san."

Mia blushed slightly. "Umh, Monou-san…"

"Call me Fuuma, my lady." Fuuma said.

Mia felt her face red and hot.

{Why suddenly I was surrounded by so many bishounen?}, she thought silently.

Fuuma grinned as he took a seat beside her.

Seishirou and Fuuma exchanged a knowing glance and smiled mysteriously.

{This is gonna be interesting indeed.}, Seishirou thought.

{Yes, I will second that.} Fuuma thought silently as he stared at the sakurazukamori with an evil smile.

Imonoyama Mansion

"I have been searching for any track of the thief and finally we could catch some thief that fit in your description about the thief who stolen your bag." Suoh Takamura said.

"And?" Mia asked hopefully with a puppy eyes filled with enthusiasm.

"And calm down yourself for a while, Mia-san." Suoh said. "And take a nice seat."

"What for?" Mia felt confused.

"So you won't faint after you heard that." Kamui said jokingly.

"The thief said that he sold all your clothes in the black market and use all your money for gambling." Explain Suoh.

"He WHAT???" Mia's eyes widened at this information.

"You've heard it." Kamui said and receives a death glare from her.

"How about the letter??" Mia asked suddenly.

"Well…this is the very bad part." Suoh said silently.

"What?" Mia demanded. "What happen to the letter?"

"He tear it apart and throw them away." Replied Suoh carefully.

Mia's face turned pale and look about to collapsed.

Akira Ijuin quickly rushed to her and tried to calm her down. "Mia-san, calm down, please."

"How could I? Grandmother gonna kill me for this." Yelled Mia.

"She won't." Subaru assured her.

"How could you be so sure?" Mia asked him as she threw herself to the sofa.

"You're under my take care. No one can harm you. Not even Grandmother." Subaru said as he rubbing her head gently.

Mia wanted to protest but decided against it.

Yuzuriha tried to cheer her up. "So you didn't need to worried anymore then? Shall we go to the mall to shopping then? You need to buy some new clothes, you know?"

Mia quickly stood up and got a star in her eyes as she said, "I would love to."

Everyone sweat drop.

Clamp High School

It's already two weeks since Mia arrival and she attended the same school as Kamui, Yuzuriha, Arashi and Sorata attended to.

"Ne, ne, Mia-chan!" A girl after girl called her.

"What is it?" Mia turn around to faces her new friends.

"You are so lucky! You lived in the same roof as the most bishounen boy in the school!" One of the girl said meaningfully.

"You mean Kamui-chan?" Mia asked back.

"Who else?!" Said all the girls in unison.

Mia winced at that.

"Ne, ne, Mia-chan!!"

"What?!" Mia get annoyed by her new friend's attitude.

"Please, let us go to your house, so we can meet up with Kamui. Please???"

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Afterall, it's not my house but it's Nokoru-san's. Maybe you must get permission from him instead of me." Mia said.

All the girls looked down now.

Mia then said, "But maybe I could help all of you asked permission from Nokoru-san."

All the girls looked so happy now.

"Yaiii!! You're the best, Mia-chan!!"

Then all the girls storm off, leaving Mia all alone.

A chuckle.

"It's seem you got so much trouble from all your friends." Kamui who leaned against a wall smiled coolly at her.

Mia glares at him. "And that because of YOU, of course!!"

Kamui laughing. "Can't be help!! It's not my fault that I'm such an attractive, handsome and perfect guy, you know?"

Mia rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right!!"

Kamui and Mia then took a nice walk in the Clamp School's garden.

"Ne, Mia-chan?"

"Nani?"

"What is the special assignment that your grandmother asked you to done anyway? You never mention it to us or Subaru." Kamui asked her.

"Well…The truth is…I don't know." Mia answered hesitantly.

"You WHAT?!" Kamui sweatdrop at her answered.

"Well, Grandmother said I will known of it after Subaru-san opened and read the letter but since the letter is now gone, I don't know anymore of how I must doing." Mia said.

Kamui raised his chin thoughtfully. {Could it be…that this girl has something to do with The End Of The World?}

Mia stared at him. "What?"

"What's what?" Kamui asked back.

"You know something, don't you?"

"About what?"

"About something that I shouldn't know." Mia said suspiciously. "Come to think about it why all of you gathered in Tokyo anyway? I mean didn't all of you have yours own family? Even Subaru-san leaving Kyoto just like that and never let a word about it, even Grandmother keeps it as a secret. I wonder why. Didn't all of you have yours own family?"

"No, we didn't. At least, I didn't have any family left in this world." Kamui said silently.

"What do you mean?"

"They all no longer exist in this world." Kamui said again. "My mother, auntie, even Kotori…and Fuuma as well."

Mia gasped and felt tears start to form from both her eyes. "I'm sorry, Kamui-chan. I'm sorry, I didn't know about it at all."

Kamui smiled gently. "Forget about it. Don't cry, Mia-chan."

"I'm so sorry!" Mia said as she suddenly hugged him.

Kamui blushed but return the hug gently. He smiled and rubbed her head as he said, "Baka, don't cry anymore. You really shouldn't blaming yourself about this."

Kamui then wept away her tears.

Mia blushed but smiled gently.

Both teens drown in each other gazes.

Kamui leaned down and kisses her forehead gently.

Mia was shocked but happy as well.

Both teens blushed slightly.

Suddenly the bell rang which mean the classes will began again.

"Come on, we should get going." Kamui said and looked away, tried to cover his embarrassment.

"Yeah, you're right." Mia said and she quickly run toward the school only to end up tripling and falling to the ground.

To Be Continued………………