X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ The Deep,,Blue Eyes ❯ ****HELP!!**** ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oi, every one!

this is my first Yaoi story-so go easy on mee..

its fine for yaoi fans (comme MOII!!)

and other ppls!please tell me if i misspelled something and PLEASE review!!

Okay-here goes..

Chapter 1.

"please dont gooo..." "just another 5 minutes!!" "AKIRAA!!!"

The fan girls were ready to tear a young man part-clining onto him from all the existing sides-threatening to tear him apart at the least,the fact that he was there next to them,driving them insane and disabling their brains from working properly-that is if they ever did..

The only thing the young star was able to think about was how to survive this screaming,squealing

'fan-girl Hell' he had to go through in order to keep his two-store manison an all the rest..

'This house is hell to pay for -'he thought,at the same time tearing off one especially cheeky girls hands off his boxers,which were now were more visible than his leather pants..

"FUCK IT!!"he roared in purely homicial ravage-dashing towards the doors-

He only started thinking clearly when he was inside the car - he shook his head as he started the car.

"Damn it!Why wont you start,you fuckin' mare!"cried ,hitting the whell in despiar.

NOW he was certain-he leaned back in his seat,brathing in slowly; first:he got a ticket for speeding,he growled,secondly,he had ,no HAS a horrible headache,he thought he'd better not remember the fan-girls, and NOW he had o walk home!!He glanced at his watch,'no,there certainly wont be buses at 4 in the morning..Its not like id lower myself to use one!'he snorted and got out of the car,his limbs aching and crying for a hot bath.Akira just clenched his jaws determined not to pay any attention to his throbbing head.And he started off for his house-knowing itll be at least two or three houres of walk,but then again a bit later on he'd might be able to catch a taxi or something-he comforted himself as se set off groggily..

************Mean while-ina completely different part of the town,close to Akiras house..***********

On a pile of goods he managed to pile up,in order to stay relatively dry-clutching his well built, but bony body,lay a young elf-a creature as lowly as the dirt he lay upon in his own and some others eyes.

The youth was too peoccupied in his efforts to warm up that he didnt notice a particularly nasty loking

(and smelling) group approach him.

The man in the front,obviously the leader stood there watching the elf with facination on his grim features.The elf finally felt his presence and jolted up,gasping-

"Oh,lookie,"the man growled,grabbing the elf by the throat and lifting him up-"its royal majesty finally decided to open it eyes and look at me.."drawled..His comment was met by a roar of laughter from his side-kicks."I'll teach you how to rest your pretty ass where ya shouldnt.."He shouted in the elfs face,

sprinkling him with saliva,he shut his eyes un-consciencesly he man froze at such an insult..

"WHY YOU LITTLE..YOU!!!"he roared and kicked the elf in the empty stomach,causing him to double over in pain,clutching his stomach."please,ill leave and never come back here..please let me go!"He whimpered.The man cupped his chin and pulled his head up roughly,capuring the elfs lips with his own and biting him hard almost hard enough to bite his lip off-"oh,well let you alright.."

He smirked."After im done wiv ya,ya little filth.."he managed,his voice thick with desire,

only to be interruoted by his comrades murmurs behind his back."oh,yeah,-after WE are done with ya.."

In one swift movement he ripped the frightened elf threadbare jumper of,and started fumbling with his nts,which were secured with a piece of rope.

Now the elf stood,naked and shivering,infront of the man-"N-no..Plea.."The elf felt the mans hard length poke him in the face"NO!!LET ME GO OU MONSTERS!!HHEEELLPP!!!!!!"

"shuddup ya filh!"roared he man,hitting him on the head,sending him spawing across the wet asphalt.

He yanked the cowring elf up by his hair."Ya-" The rest of his words were drowned out by a sickening crunch-when some ones fist collided with the mans jaw-sending him flying and crashing into the gaping gang."You ok,kid?"Asked the stranger,turning to the youth and putting his jacket around his shoulders.

"Come with me,"he whispered,pulling the confused elf by the shoulder-"You-you arent the police-

a-are you?" studdered the elf."COME_ON YOU JERK!"Cried the tired and frustrated Akira,then

seeing the dread on the young face ha added a bit softer-"or would you rather stay with them?"

He lead the elf away-The gang still on the ground,too shockrd to do anything.

***************************

***************************
***************************

Well,what do you Think?

is it worth continuing?

PLZ review!!

later on there will be more characters,Yuki-a sexy blonde-in love with her self and Akira,

my fav-Kisa, a young air-head,witha head-full of cockroaches and rarely not under the influence of alcohol,and a young ,sweet couple.....about which you'll find out about later!

Reviews,ideas,names and criticizm's welcome! ^_^