X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ The Deep,,Blue Eyes ❯ ***Never mind*** ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok,i appreciate the fact that some of you read my story-

but a bit depressed that none of you reviewed..

Ah,well *sigh*

On with the story!

*************Never mind.*************

The night embraced the two lonely men in its cold and moist embrace,as they made their way

towards the tall building infront of them...

Though it was only about 50m away,

"hell,when will we get there?"muttered Akira as he struggled to stay up under the other mans weight.Not that he was that heavy..'Kisa's heavier..' he thought with an inner grin,

'though i'd better not let HER find out..or it'll be hell to pay..'he added with a shudder.

"Yo,you ok there?"ge asked the youth leaning on his sore body."Hm?Oh,yeah.."

answered the guy."Apart from being beaten to half-death,tossed around like a ball,kicked, bitten almost raped?"he asked looking at Akira with his big,blue eyes"well,then i guess im ok,"he nodded,grinning.'Hn,this guy sure is tough!'Akira chuckled,this guy had obviously had a good sense of humour,if he could joke at times like this..."you sure are tough!"

He said nudging the other guy-"and by the way," he added,freeing himself from the young mans somewhat desperate clutches to find the right key"-i still dont know your name.

Aha!"he stated"found it!"he finally opened the door and turned to his silent companion.

"so-...."he froze in mid-sentence gauking at the man in front of him.

"what?!"he snapped"never seen an elf before?"he asked,pain on his young and handsome features."err...No." said Akira. "unless the one in the mirror counts as one."

"huh?"Akira regared the youth silently.They both stared at each other,taking in the others appearance.Akira finally noticed the guys long,pointed ears,and most amazingly,

the light aqua eyes.Without irises.

"so,what are you called"Akira asked once again,snapping out of his daze-still not believeng he was seeing an elf."K-Kaoru"."Kaoru?.."Akira tested his name,Kaoru nodded,smiling slightly."Akira.Nice to meet you Kaoru," he said smiling.

"Welcome to my home,"he said,leading Kaoru in."But please be quiet!"he added in a desperate voice."You wouldn't want to wake my girl-friend!"he sniggerd (ha-ha-dunnowhat came over me to use'SNIGGERED'....)"if you wake her up,

Kami save me!She'll act like a tyranosaurus female in heat!"

Kaoru couldn't help but smile at Akiras description.

"And oh,"Akira added-rubbing the back of his neck and turning to Kaoru,just in time to see those aqua eyes of his roll and his knees tremble."Kaoru?Kaoru!"

***Kaorus perspective***

I was trying my best to pay attention to what Akira was saying, my head spinning and it felt like the floor was giving away beneath my weary feet.

I mustn't black out...as i sank to the floor,i felt two strong arms catching me-

'oh,great.now i'll give him even more trouble than i already did..'

I felt the darkness embrace me...I guess this was just one more side-effect of living out in the streets................................

***Akiras Perspective***

As i was speaking, Kaoru suddenly rolled his eyes and started falling forwards.

I just barely made it,catching him and carrying him towards the sofa.

Plcing him on the soft,creamy sofa (my present to Kisa,when she just moved in..)

I finally noticed the horrible stench that my new guest gave off..AND the brown stains he left on the spotlessly clean sofa,i scowled.Now I'll get (at least) a long brain-washing or some thing of the sort i got on special occasions like this...

I knew i couldnt leave him like this.

For some reason i felt like a child who brought home a little,dirty kitten,or a puppy..

*sigh* now what? Maybe,if Kisa sees him clean and well dressed-up,she wouldnt make me

throw him out..

"Yo,Kaoru!" i said,shaking him by the shoulder-"Kaoru!!"

"KAORU!!"I sighed with my help-lessness."You leave me no choice.."I said,suddenly realising how tired i was.i looked at my watch.6am.Great.Fabulous.

With all my strength,or what was left of it..I lifted his limp body and carri..Dragged him to the shower,placing his limp form into the bath as i opened both tabs and watched the water turn broun...

I left the water running and stole into my room,tip-toeing across the room,littered with all the items you could,or couldnt imagine..Taking care not to step on the numerous objects as if created to stop me from moving around my own house..I grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of pants,heading back towards the door,and couldnt stop my self from admiring the lovely scene on the bed.

Kisa was wearing one of my t-shirts,which looked immense on her petite,but well built body,

she was lying in the middle of the bed,a habit of hers,due to which i sometimes woke up on the floor.Her short hair tousled and sticking in all the directions possible,sucking on her thumb...Kawai..I thought,heading out.

The bath tub was now full,with broun water..After another atempt to wake Kaoru up i took a shampoo and poured it on his head,feeling some-what awkward and rinsed his hair,noticing its colour,a creamy,peachy colour.No wonder he was so popular...

I heard his breath quicken as his eyes fluttered open,staring blankly in front of him.

"where am i?"he asked indifferently,still staring in front of him.

"Err..I'm sorry,but you kinda..Well you weren't exactly clean,and i couldnt wake you,so i just carried you here..."I said,making it sound as natural as possible,holding out my hand.

He turned to face me and stood up shakily,reaching out to grasp my hand and missing it,slipping and falling forward.While he lay on top of me,groaning,and rubbing his head he managed to bang on the sink,i averted my eyes,studying the picture on the cup-board i never noticed before."Mmm..you know,it would me nice if you got up and helped me up,too"

I said coldly."and put something on."

I saw him turn bright red and jump up quickly,grabbing the towel from my hand.

"sorry.." he muttered."I'll wait down stairs,and here."i added,handing him the clothes i brought him.

As soon as i was downstairs,dashed in the kitchen,grabbing a sponge and hurried to the sofa,my attempts to wash off the broun stain failing miserably.Only achieving a mess that any self-respecting pig would be very proud of...

***Kaorus perspective***

Well,that went nice didnt it?

To wake up naked in some ones bathroom,no even worse, someones BATH!

Naked...Then fall on top of that nice someone.

But he seemed quite nice,didnt he?He said he has a girl friend,so i dont have to be scared about THAT..But who knows? Maybe he doesnt,after all,i havent seen her yet.

Maybe he's planning to call the cops..NO!he helped me!He saved me..

And i repay him with doubt?..I'm such a nice person..

As my head gave a particularly nasty throb,l lifted my hand to feel the bump on the back of my head-instanly pulling it away,the metallic scent of blood flooding my nose.

"oh great" i felt it again,thank goodness it was only a small scratch,but the bump was anything but small..Sniffing,i headed downstairs,following my nose.

"you finally decided to join me,Kaoru-sama.."Grinned Akira....His swarthy,handsome features tired and sleepy."What would you like for breakfast?" he asked,turning a sizzling steak oven on the fying pan."I'll have what you are having.."I said,hiding my hunger and trying hard not to drool."You can cook?"i asked amazed.

"Keh,with that kinda woman around the house you have to know how to do EVERYTHING- and that includes washing the dishes"he said on mock anger handing me a plate with still sizzling steak,and taking a seat opposite,munching on something crunchy.

"I thought i said i'd have what YOU are having.."I said gloomily.

"hey,im the boss around here,so stop being picky and eat up!"He said with his brows crossed."Besides.."he added"it's not like i havent seen you drool when you saw what was cooking.."he said in a mocking kind of voice.I had to force down a blush,

'shit,i hope im doing a better job in concealing my blushing than my drooling..

"Kaoru."

"What?"

"You are blushing"

***

****

*****

******
*******

*********

***********

Well,i hope you liked it...

Please R&R!!

Tell me should i or should i not continue...