X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ The Deep,,Blue Eyes ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yo,Here's the next chappy!

R&R!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The sun tickled a small,up-turned nose,making its way through the room.

"Mflblfl..5 more minutes..I'm sick today..no go work.."

Kisa turned around in the bed,pulling the cover over her head and trying to cuddle to the person next to her.

Her hand finding empty space..A very angry,bright green eye looked from under the cover.

"Akiraa.." a deadly growl escaped her lips as she got up and stormed down stairs.

'I'll kill him.I'll twist his ears off,i'll pull out his teeth,i'll put out his eyesesss...

Yesss we'll kill him,nasty Elfff..'her anger slowly evaporated as she imitated her fauvorite action figure,and noticed the time and date in the bathroom.

"Ah,well,he probably got up already."she stated to herself as she walked down-stairs.

***********

in the kitchen.

***********

"Kaoru."

"What?"

"You are blushing."

"sorry.."

-Kisa stopped dead-

'who the hell is KAORU?!! ..blushing..'

She leaned to the wall to listen to the conversation.

"Kaoru,wipe your mouth."

"oh,ok,Its just that i didnt know it'll be so.."

"Big and tasty?"said Akira with a small laugh.

-Kisa stopped breathing-

"Its so embarassing..Hey!Stop that!"
"stop what?"

"Stop looking at me!"

"Fine,shy boy..Want more?"

"Oh..I t-think im kinda full already.."

-Kisa heard a chair move-

"Oh,no NO!"

-Kisa couldnt bear it no longer.-

She stepped into the kitchen,pale,trembling breathed in and..

"Kisa,love. you are up!"Said Akira stepping away from the the fridge,a steak in his hand."Kisa,baby,what's wrong?"He cried,noticing her state,dropping the steak on the table and hugging her.

"Kisa,Kisa you ok?"Kisa finally breathed out,"Yeah,im fine-I-I-I just hought that something happened to you since you werent in bed.." she came up with an excuse,

how stupid it's of her to think something of the sort about her boy friend.

She put her hands around his back.

No one was paying attention to Kaoru.

********************

As she put her hands on his back,a strange knot tightened inside my stomach.

Jelousy.No! what am i thinking.Its the steak.Yeah!It's the steak.

'yeah sure' said a small voice in his head.'shuddup.'

'No i wont.You like him.Admit it.'

'Even if i do,im not saying i do,'cause i dont!Even if i did,he has a girl friend..

He has a life,a house and money.Lots of it.'

'What do i have?Huh?NOOTTTIIINNGGGG...So just leave me alone.'

'You said you didnt like him.'

'Hm!Get lost.'

'Fine'

'man i hate that shtupid conscience!'

'I heard that.'

'GOOD!'

"Ahem."

Kisa and Akira both turned to me,Kisa blushing slightly and Akira ginning stupidly.

"Ah,sorry Kaoru.This is my girl friend,Kisa.Kisa-this is Kaoru."
"Nice to meet you."Kisa greeted him,"Erm..i think i'd better go change.."

turning around and running out of the kitchen,blushing.

I couldnt help noticing how pretty she was.*Sigh*

'See,you like him..' 'Oy!I told you to get lost!' 'I'm a goin',I'm a goin' '

"Kaoru,you know i kinda feel tired,i think you do too, but im afraid we only have one bed..so i thought that maybe you wouldnt mind sharing one with me.."

Kaoru gaped at Akira.

"No-no..not that way!Little pervert!Its a queen-sized bed,'cause a king sized one isnt enough for Kisa..So there'll be plenty of space.I dont think i cant stand anymore.

Exo," Kaoru held back the blush that was building underneath his pale skin,but it seemed that the circulation in all other parts of his body was cut off,all the blood speeding towards his face.Luckily for him,Akira was too tired to look at him.

Goodness,now he had to SHARE A BED with a person he couldnt look at withou thinking something saucy..

'oh,kami save me..' Feeling as though he was consigning his soul to eternal hell,he followed Akira,trying not to pay attention to Akiras leather clad..er..Lower body?..

'PERVERT' stated his conscience,'Shuddup!'

'Yeah,yeah,i know you dont know any other words than this,so..Have fun!'

'And THIS is called 'good conscience'' Kaoru thought bitterly.Kisa emerged in the doorway,now in a pair of jeans and a black tank top.

"Kisa,dear,m terribly sorry..im just really tired"

Kisa raised an eye-brow at Kaoru.

"Kisa,I'll tell you the whole story later..He's staying for now."

Akira pulled off his t-shirt,causing Kaoru to look away and collapsed onto the bed on his stomach.Groaned and turned onto his back.

"you know whats horrible about being a rock star?" 'A ROCK STAR?!!*gulp*'

"no-what is it?Isnt it cool?" "Nah,I have to wear this horrible leather all the time,

not to mention all the horrible fan-girls."He sighed,pulling off hei pants.

'Im not gonna blush ,im not gonna blush,im not gonna blush..'

Kaoru walked over to the other side of the bed,and lay,turning away and clothes.

Oh,how much he wished he could see Akira.

But he wont.

Despite the warm body close to him and the deep,relaxed breathing and all the stuff running through his head,Kaoru soon fell asleep.

*************************************************************** *****

In the Elf World

*************************************************************** *****

The castle stood in a misty valley,like a spiky ghost.

The woods around it were inhabited by evil sprits,fowl creatures,dark elves and other things travellers tried not think about.The Deepwoods were feared more than The

Empress Hebi-sama herself.By those who didnt meet her.

Those who did and lived preffered the Deepwoods.

Along a winding and twisting path,only visible to the eyes of elves, a hooded figure made its way.

Deeper and deeper into the Deepwoods,the figure went.All around him the forest echoed with howls and shrieks of concealed beasts.

He fingered an amulet around his neck,and prayed that the guards who were following didnt change their mind into simply guiding him to hell instead of the destination...

***flashback***

He remembered like now,when he was practicing with his deadly surikens-then a sharp pain on the back of his head and then waking up on a cold stone floor,he looked up to see a pair of delicate,pale feet.Bare,with many silver bracelets and bangles.He slowly looked up higher to see a woman,no a girl.

He stared at the seemingly ageless girl with her pale,almost translucent,skin and her dark brown hair.She sat on a throne of stone,draped in a light,semi-transparent piece of silky material,which moved slightly in the drought.He watched,pralyzed as a delicate hand reached and rushed a few bangs from her face.

She just stared back at him with her cold,emotionless grey eyes without bliking even once.

She waved her hand at the guards,dismissing them and stood up graciously,

her dress moving about her like vapour and walked towards lim lightly.

The stone in his chest became ten times heavier as he saw the sign atop the throne.

A snake.Coiled around a branch of sakura blossoms.

The stone became a million times heavier and colder as she sat on the stone floor next to my face and stretched out her hand.

I closed my eyes,my whole life passing infront of my eyes.

It was really boring.

I remembered the tales of the horrible Hebi-empress-it was said that she was imortal-

that she lived in the very centre of the Valley of fog,which was in the centre of the Deepoods.

That she seeked a mate-but all those she found werent good enough...

And were eaten...

********Hebi*********

Doubtless,he is the fairest of all i saw,it might as well be him.

So beautiful...Those frightened icy eyes..I've never seen such eyes..they are comletely white..Like snow..

Oh please let it be him...

*******?********

Instead of a deadly strike i felt fingers caress my face-i awaited cold ice-

but instead i felt sun rays..She smelt like sakura blossoms..

And something else..No,it cant be..

She's a..But she did smell like she desperately lusted for a mate..

"Whats your name?"Said a voice like flowing honey.

"H-Hobuki,your Highness."

Her eyes hardened."Who told you im a royalty?" I felt Death breathing in my ear.

"I-I saw the sign on t-the wall.." I studdred.

Her eyes were soft again - a bit too soft to my liking though..Sure she was beautifu enough,but I didnt like the idea that she'll eat me right after she's had her 'fun'..

(note: i'll use ***Nobody*** when im telling the story in third person)

****************Nobody********************

The Empress moved closer to Hobuki (I'll call him Hobu-) still stroking his cheek lightly,she moved even closer,removing Hobu's bonds and bidding him to sit up, her hand moving lower to rest on his chest,she leaned forward and brushed her lips against his own,thus sending a shiver down his spine.

Her hand was now under his shirt,stroking his lean stomach-and moving even lower,pushing his pants down,a small moan escaped his lips,his now free hands suddenly pushed the empress away,causing her to fall on her back,surprise plain in her cold,grey eyes. "How Dare YOU?!!"She cried angrily,sitting up and rubbing her abused behind.

"It's not right for us to be together!.."Hobu studdered,this time feeling the Death embrace him,in an equally intimate embrace as the Empress.

"I WASNT ASKING FOR YOUR PERMISSION YOU WORM!!"

She raged,the guards rushing in,all sort of deadly looking weapons aimed at him.

The Empress stood up- to face the now standing Hobu-

"But I'll forgive you,you lowly creature-i wont take your life away-

well,in a way,*smirk* You are banshed to the Human World..."

She glared at him.

"See him out,"she waved her hand carelessly"and be quick about it!"

**************End Flashback****************************

They finally reached the cursed place,containing the door to the human world..

The place resembling a simple old temple,as he went closer to he door,a pair of rough looking guards pushed him in..

The world swirled in front of him..

Then he sharply hit something hard and passed out..

He opened his eyes-his head hurt like it was split in two.

He looked at the ceiling above him.It was white.'Strange..'

He sat up and looked around,his eyes catching a small movenent to his left-he swirled around to face it,and a small blush creeped to his cheeks..

***************

*****************

********************

Thats it! Wacha think?