X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ The Deep,,Blue Eyes ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yo.Ohaio.I'm Back.

(You simply viewed...*sticks out tongue*)

Yare-yare..

Chapter 4

*****Human Female!*****

Kaoru opened his eyes yawned loudly,enjoying the pleasant wrmth next to him.

'Hm?..'He looked down at his chest and froze."Mmmh..Kisa-chan.."

murmured Akira,hugging Kaoru closer to himself.

Kaoru sweatdropped."Anone..Akira-san!.."He tried pushing Akira away,only making him hold on tighter.

Just as he gave up,he sighed and looked up at the ceiling and found himself staring into a blushing face.

"AARRGHHH!!!Who's here?"He cried,sitting up and trowing Akira off himself,who woke up instantly.

"Huh?Who are you?!what are you doing here?!"

Hobu just stood there gaping at the 'elf-couple'

"Ano.."He was still blushing slightly and avoiding their eyes.

"Ano..Tell me how to get back."

"Err..A little explanation would be useful,"said Akira, gettiong up and putting on his trousers."Like WHAT you are doing here!"

"I've been banished."

"Oooh,I see,I'm sorry.."

"I dont need your PITY!!!"shouted Hobu-""Tell me how to get back you morons!"

"Hey,no need to shout man,'cause all we can do is be sorry for you.There's no way back."

Hobu couldnt move a muscle.'No.way.back.'

No.way.back....'

"No way back.." he whispered.

Akira walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

Hobu didnt even bother to shrug it off"No way back..."

He whispered once again."Yeah, I'm sorry man,we are stuck out here too,so..What have you been kicked out for?"

"Kicked out?Hn,let me think.."Rubbing his chin theatrecaly."Well,all i remember is..Oh,yeah,I got hit,woke up in the emresses castle,refused to..Err..Be her mate and was thrown here.

So you say,its permanent?"

Akira looked away sadly."Yeah,mate.I'm stuck here,i've been stuck here for five years already."He sighed.

"I was stuck here for two years,"Said Kaoru,putting a hand on Hobu's other shoulder.

"So..You asked me what i was kicked out for,what were you two kicked out for?"

Both elves found the floor very facinating...

*****Akira*****

How can i tell him?

He probably doesnt even know that only the very worst elves get kicked out-for the worst crimes..

******flashback******

He was in his room,holding a knife to his wrist,pressing harder and harder,until crimson drops started running down and dripped onto the wooden floor.He watched in facination as the drops hit the floor ,splashing.

Elves were forbidden to kill any living creature.

And suicide was counted as a murder.

But he didnt care-"Ra-Onii-chan!!"

My little brother burst into my room-slipping and falling into the pool of blood,his eyes wide."OKAASAANN!!!!"

I remember him shout as i blacked out.Then i woke up in Kisa's room..

******end flashback******

I cant tell him.i hope he understands..

Hobu watched him struggle.

*******Kaoru*******

If they find out,they'll hate me...

******Flash back*******

I sat in the bushes,by the lords hot springs,watching the young lord bathe..Couldn't help it.I always had a soft spot for boys.Especially the lords son...

Suddenly I felt a grip on my shoulder,then pain.Lots of it.

It felt like my head was pierced by hundreds of poison arrows..

Burning...I shuddered.I woke up in an alley,on a pile of rubbish.

I remember that moment very well..Everything stank and was disgusting,all i could see is dark,blurred shapes..

Ofcourse i cant tell them..Especially Akira..

********Hobu****************

I watched them both silently,to be honest i wasnt very interested in their stories,but seeing the pain on their faces made me shudder and forget my own troubles..

Judging by their expessions,my troubles were nought compared to their.

*******Nobody*********

"Umm..You dont have to tell me,if you dont want to..

I just realised i still dont know your names,Im Hobuki.

Call me Hobu."

Both snapped from their stupor.

"Oh,gomen,watashi wa Akira desu."

"Gomenasai,Im Kaoru."

"i was thinking..its just that.."started Hobu,"I dont know anything about this world,and dont have a home.."he wriggled his toes like a kid..Akira sighed inwardly-he KNEW this would happen.

"Hobu,you know,i dont-"he was cut off by a loud *BANG*

"Aki-Caaannn!!!"Kisa stopped in the door,one leg in the air.

"Er..Akira,who is THIS?"She asked,pointing a finger at Hobu,

eyeing him up and down,taking in his lean hips,swarthy skin and wide chest.Not missing the pointed ears and white eyes.

"Dont point your finger at me,human.."

He growled,reaching for his surikens-only to be hit on the back of his head by Akira."Kisa,this is Hobu,a newly kicked out elf,Hobu, this is Kisa-my girl friend.."He added in a half-growl.

"Oh no-no-no-no..HE is NOT staying here!"

Kisa shouted-pointing at Hobu once again,who started growling.

"AS a matter of fact he IS!!"

"NO HE IS NOT!!!"

"GRRRR!!!"

"mm!"

"Every one turned to a small girl standing in the door way, who looked at Hobu with eyes full of dread."MMmmm!!!"

Kisa turned to Akira,who merely raised an eyebrow.

"This is Aya.She is my newly adopted daughter and is living here."

Only a fool would say something back when he saw Kisas look.

Akira wasnt one,so he stayed quiet.

"She cant talk." Kisa answered the question written on every ones face.

"Since HE is staying here (*grrrrr*),i suggest you go and get some furniture for the other rooms.I suppose we can re-furnish your office and turn it into a room for YOUR guests.."

She cut off Akiras 'almost started' tantrum.And Aya will stay in my office,right sweety?"

"and while you re gone,I strongly suggest that HE takes a bath-"

she wrinkled her nose.

"Are.You.Saying.I.Smell?..grrrrrr...human female?.."

Aya looked from behind Kisa,sticking out a tongue at Hobu,

"Hey,you,i have a name!It's KI-SA!And,yes you do smell."

*LOooooong silence*

"Stinky."said a little voice.

*****************************************************

Well,do you like Aya? kawaiii!!!!!

I'll send some of her pix soon! ^_^