X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ X on VACATION!!!!!!!!! ❯ At the island ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Dsclaimer:X is not mine...Doesn't everyone say that...
Warning:What else...
X on Vacation
Note:This is really getting lame...Personally,I prefer Happily Married.
I am answering your requests.There is more Nataku..The poor fella.He wants to know how to make a campfire...

On the Island...
"Alright then,it is two people to a tent,except for two groups which will have three."Arashi pointed this out matter of factly.Seven of them drew lots.

Kamui sighed resignly.His lot said one DoE.It was scibbled in kitty handwriting.He glanced at the DoEs.Alright,the big burly one seemed ...big.And the frail sleeping one..aneroxic.Fuuma,out of the question.Sakurazukamori,no,no.Computer geek,er...The rest did not look too good either.He'll decide later.Maybe they might allow him to suicide by drowning himself in the sea.Nah...

Subaru stared at his lot.It said,one DoE.He looked straight up at Seishirou.<Just pick him...you know you will anyway,so...why waste your time pretending to choose?>It was at times like this,Subaru desperately wanted a chainsaw.So,this was it then.

The pairings are obvious.Go figure.

Later at the seaside...
Nataku stared at the pile of wood in front of him er..(just take Mataku as a boy..for a while...).He wondered what daddy was going to do with it.He watched Fuuma curiously as Fuuma gathered more wood,and heaped them together.How,weird.Staring about,he realised that everyone were doing weird stuff.Like,Satsuki-san was under a tree,with her small computer,Yuuto-san was doing whatchacallthat, ah!Flirting with her,and the computer was growling...hmmm...Daddy was trying to put his hands down Kamui's pants.With no avail.This made Kamui his mommy?The Sakurazukamori and his prey were,erm...doing wierd stuff under the sea.Nataku looked away,his ears flushing red.ewwww...

That night...
"Daddy,how do you make a campfire?"Fuuma looked up at Nataku."You rub the wood together till it starts smoking.""OH.Then,why do you keep putting your hands into Kamui's pants?I mean,if Karen is mommy,why aren't you er...disturbing her?"Fuuma raised an eyebrow.The rest of the people sitting around the campfire stared hard at Nataku."Makes me wonder who is taking care of his education."

Sorrie!!!I know it is a short chappie!I'll write longer in the future!I mean,type!
Alright next chapter,it is bedtime.It will be for S/S fans,coz I will be writing a long one for them.Coz I am biased.HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHAR.. ..opps.Sorry. Rating depends on my mood.Heheheh...
yours sadistically,
blood_roses_forsaken_souls(Damn.my name is long)