X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ X on VACATION!!!!!!!!! ❯ Seasickness and sadists ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer:X isn't mine!!!!!!!!
Warning:S+S,F+K and others...
X on vacation...(Lame)
Note:I am lame,so i decided that Hokuto should become involved...

Still on the jetty...

"Who are the other eight people we are sharing the cruiser with,Subaru?"A very hyperactive Kamui yelled out.Subaru winced.If Kamui continued on like that,he would be deaf by the time the vacation ended.Everyone but Nekoi,Arashi and Subaru were anticipating this trip.What what they expected to see was a big group of people standing on the docks and in the cabins.What they did not expect however,was that these people were all sadistic and had a reason to kill them before they got off the cruiser.

Unknown to them...

A girl in her mid teens hoovered near the ceiling.She was dirctly on top of the Sakurazukamori who was in the enclosed lounge reading the papers and enjoying a cup of coffee.She willed herself to be visible and yelled out,"SEI-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"The most unfortunate Seishirou jumped out of his comfortable armchair and spilt coffee all over his armani suit and designer trenchcoat.He looked about for the source of his misfortune and spotted the girl,her body ransacking with laughter.His eyes widened in amazement."Hokuto-chan?!"

Surprise surprise...

Nekoi looked up and down the docks.She had thought she caught a glimpse of Kusanagi but that was impossible unless he was a DoE.She laughed inwardly at that thought.Kusanagi was too nice to even kill a fly,let alone a human.Nahhhhhh...he could not be one of those sadistic bastards.(Eppps!!!!!!!!I called Seishirou a sadistic bastard!)Actually,he was the reason she was so depressed.Going on vacation for two weeks meant that she would not be able to see him for fourteen days!Secretly,she admitted that she was so obsessed with him that she even started haluccinating about him.

Even so......

The strange dark figure peered from behind the banister.It's gaze was forever on the Sakurazukamori,waiting for the him to be unprepared and then,he would have his revenge.Yes,indeed.The figure's eyes narrowed as he spotted a young man in a cream coloured trenchcoat walk slowly up to the Sakurazukamori.The young man seemed to suffered intense pain mixed with pure joy as he stared at the ghost of the victim of the Sakurazukamori.Oh,yes,sakurazukamori really ruined plenty of lives did you not?

At that time...

Kamui walked on the top deck,his eyes darting nervously about as he looked for a place to hide from his persistent stalker.He felt a presence of overwhelming evil behind him.Sighing with resignation,he spun around slowly,his eyes glued on the other man's face."Fuuma."He stammered.Fumma smirked wickedly as he stalked closer to Kamui,finally pinning him against the railings with his leg in between Kamui's.He bent down and bit down hard on Kamui's earlobe."I am Kamui."He purred seductively in Kamui's ear,causing the other boy to whimper.With feigned friendliness,he smiled at Kamui."I'll come again.For now,I take my leave."Then he turned his back on Kamui,and took his retreat,leaving Kamui on the deck,shaking profusely.

Who would have known...

Subaru took the armchair opposite Seishirou.<I would never have thought that you would have enough back bone to go so near to him.>Subaru frowned.He wondered if Seishirou could hear his thoughts through the tree."If that's what's concerning you,you ought to know that,yes,I can hear your thoughts."Seishirou's velvet voice bored into him.Subaru felt a blush creeping up his face.It has been such a long time since he last blushed.Hokuto cackled as she saw her younger brother's tomato-red face."Waiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!Su-chan is B-L-U-S-H-I-N-G!!!!!!!"her golden laugh,mixed with Seishirou's deeper silvery one,echoed in the huge lounge.Subaru slapped his forehead and cursed himself inwardly for his reaction.<Wow.I wonder where you pick up those words from.>

Subaru lifted up his face and stared at Seishirou defiantly as though challenging him to comment on it.Seishirou returned his stared with a leveled and calm gaze."Yes,subaru-kun?""I didn't say anything."Hokuto had left to attend to more "important" buisness as to leave both of them alone together. Subaru stood up abruptly."I do not need to sit here to listen to you torment me."Then,he turned around elegantly and walked off.What he did not know however,was that as he did that,the Sakurazukamori stared with him something remarkably like compassion."If only you knew Subaru-kun,you don't have to say anything and I don't even have to be able to read your thoughts.Your eyes say everything."Then,he too stood up with cat-like grace you expect from an assasin,but as he left the room,his eyes flickered to the banister...