X-men Evolution Fan Fiction ❯ How We Fell in Love ❯ Young Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I OWN NOTHING

Suddenly a motor bike reved behind her an stopped. Rogue smiled as the rider removed his helmet. "Bonjour Chere!"
"Hiya Remy"
Remy smiled at the southern belle. "Hey did my cherie miss me?"
"Naw Ah didn't really."
"Sac la bleu! My heart!" Remy grabbed his chest in mock pain.
"Ha-ha very funny now scoot over." Rogue chuckled
"Non ya said ya didn't miss Remy. " Remy blocked the way so Rogue couldn't get on the bike.
"Oh come on Swamp Rat Ah'm sorry now scoot before someone sees."
"Non ya gotta make it up to Remy"
"What do you want?" Remy grinned
"A hug." Rogue winced.
"UGH! Ah hate hugs." Remy smiled wider
"I know." Rogue reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "Ok here we go."
"Let me on Swamp Rat." Rogue laughed."
"Oh I nearly forgot." He grabbed her arm and swung her on. "Hang on." Remy reved up the bike and took off.
LATER
They pulled up to an old abandoned warehouse that Remy had found completely empty and had fixed up with Rogue's help. When they got inside Rogue plopped down on a bean bag and sighed.
"Coke?" Remy said as he threw Rogue a soda. She caught it easy. Remy pulled her into his lap and grunted at her weight. "So?"
"So what?"
"What did ya want to see me for?"
"What do ya mean Swamp Rat?" Rogue said averting her eyes away.
"Come on ya ditch school and risk getting caught for me for no reasonat all?"
"Ah.. " Rogue looked at Remy and realized he wasn't gonna give up. "Well ya know how Ah absorbed that cheerleader Carol ya know they one that was secrtly a mutant?"
"Yeah."
"Well I can feel her pych and her powers are getting hard to control like her stength, Ah nearly crushed a door by slamming in shut."
"I see. Well i don't know how to tell you contol Carol's pych but the powers, well some sessions with Wolfie might help."
"Logan would kill you if he knew ya had called him that." Rogue chuckled. "And Ah already do sessions with Wolvie."
"Then relax Rogue you have friends who will be beside ya if ya need it."
"I know." Rogue smiled and snuggled into his chest. "Thanks Remy."
"Cher." Remy hugged her tightly.
"Remy?" Rogue said raising her head.
"Umm?"
"If ya know Ah lose control of my powers.."
"I'll be right there." Rogue buried her head into his chest
"So do ya think that I'm X-men material yet."
"Remy we've been through this. Ya know that ya wouldn't be happy with all those rules. Plus Wolvie will hurt."
"Ok just checking."
"Besides its fun dating the bad boy." Remy laughed.
"Oh lets see just how bad I can be." Remy said tickling her. Rogue screamed and laughed.
"hey..quit..it." She shoved him a little harder than she meant to and he tumbled over backwards "Oh sorry."
"La fille est forte." (the girl is strong) He chuckled
"Oui Monsiuer Swamp Rat." She stuck out her tongue and laughed. Remy began to chase
"I'll get ya."
"Naw ya wouldn't." They goofed off for the rest of the day enjoying each others company.